It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan proclaims to be Jesus!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Good with me..I'll be the one yelling Corn dogs for sale in the Wal-Mart detention center..find me

buddy

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The world will be a much better place without old Louie and his pals.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Good with me..I'll be the one yelling Corn dogs for sale in the Wal-Mart detention center..find me

buddy

Wow, you'd let the post american private police force hired by walmart inc capture you.......

Seriously making me regret wanting to share them beers(walmart brand beers are horrible).

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Sadly, there are a ton more in the pipeline.

Hell, he even has some hard core fans that are the "fresh faces" in congress.

The next 10 years are going to be rough, trust me.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

You got me there..lol

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: carewemust

Don't do the Chicago sewer system like that..

LOL!

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: pteridine

Sadly, there are a ton more in the pipeline.

Hell, he even has some hard core fans that are the "fresh faces" in congress.

The next 10 years are going to be rough, trust me.

Makes me want to put more MAGA in my MAGAzines.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

It would in so many ways. I don't discount the other opinion on what I believe, I will listen. This man is a terrorist, he hates the USA and has great influence in some of our "Leaders" to hell with him

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Another religious nut believes they are the Messiah. I believe that there is a possibility of there being such a thing as a Messiah, but he does not act like a Messiah would probably be acting like.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Meh

I prefer his stories about the Mother-Plane.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Meh

I prefer his stories about the Mother-Plane.

Does the plane crash into a bunch of jews and free his followers from their evil ways?

Farra-con, hates those damn dirty jewsssssssss
edit on 6-4-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I have't a clue what the "Messiah" would say but, I am pretty sure it wouldn't sound like this goof.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

What an incredible POS

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
So we can nail him to a cross and throw him in a cave a few days before Easter? I wonder if he's fully aware of what the job entails.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The problem isn't that Louis Farrakhan thinks he's Jesus.

It's the fact that he has followers. Or should I say disciples.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

That's fine with me..seeing as he was sent from the basement of bottom-dwelling nothings.

Who want's to see Farrakhan nailed to a cross vote I

I

The Messiah...I refuse to laugh at the disabled.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree DB..Seeing as though we can't shoot them, what's the next viable option....They just wont listen...so maybe castration?? just a thought.

Disclaimer to Liberals: I don't condone in the shooting or violence against anyone. I have simply retained my sense of humor.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
Wow that's one wacky black dude seems to have little man syndrome, only concerning race. The caucasian mind eh? He seems to be overly concerned about them whities and what they think, like its hard to figure out.

And also seems to like jews almost as much as Palestinians, but then again, the Jews have not exactly been making friends, especially in that part of the world. Never knew there were black jew haters out there. What next, anti semitic Semites.

The world just gets more and more hilarious every day.

But ya, dont see how he can spearhead a so called nation of Islam and say he is Jesus Christ, when Islam does not believe in christ, I think they consider Jesus just another prophet, at most.

And Qaddafi gave this chump 5 million, and hes whining about it in that vid? May want to ask some rapers, they make that on crap albums, instead of Qaddafi. Now even Qaddafi should have chosen his friends better, both this guy, and his more pasty pale buddies, definitely should not have trusted that one dude, what was his name, Hillary or something. What a stupid waste of time effort and money the whole Syria escapade was.

I see the problem here, they seem to have the same problem them Caucasians have, that is, a bunch of idiots with to many followers, and to much money, and between them all they don't have two brain cells to rub together. But hey like they say, when the blind lead the blind, they both fall in a ditch.

But anyways, enough about what may ultimately be make believe characters and imaginary friends. Jesus H Christ, may have existed, may have not, who knows. In all, likely could have been more then a few exaggerations in that tale.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

The Mother-Plane is a giant UFO that we have no defense against and will put the white devils in their places.

God's UFO lol.

The bombs have drills at the end with timing devices, world's finest steel bruh as per the prophet Elijah Mohammed

This destruction is prepared for the white man, before the white man even existed, so yeah.

God is coming to napalm all the crackers... SOON(TM)

End of the white man is in sight!

HALLEJUAH PRAISE BE TO GAWD
edit on 6-4-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

Whew sorry, just when I hear about crackers and their tricknology I get all verklempt.
edit on 6-4-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

It's pretty good SciFi.

In the beliefs of the Nation of Islam (NOI), Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) was a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and began the creation of the white race. He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos. Scientific consensus rejects the historicity of this figure.[citation needed]

The Nation of Islam theology states that Yakub is the biblical Jacob. All other branches of Islam, as well as Christianity and Judaism, reject these assertions. The story has caused disputes within the NOI during its history. Under its current leader Louis Farrakhan, the NOI continues to assert that the story of Yakub is true, claiming that modern science is consistent with it.

en.wikipedia.org...(Nation_of_Islam)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join