It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan proclaims to be Jesus!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Thanks for the reply.. I'll spot you on Ghadaffi and give a big WTF to your response. I start threads and read them...not a huge responder .. Please Educate

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Louis Farrakhan just admitted to every Jew, Christian, and Muslim that he is of the Devil Lucifer, demonic, a Satan. Jesus said so, and all three Abrahamic religions do believe in Jesus (Jews and Muslims as a prophet, Christians as the Messiah).

He is no reverend, and he is certainly not "honorable." He has a dead spirit. Those who stand with him, even for show, are in league against humanity.

'Nuff said.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

1st few minutes of the vid you posted

“We must never allow Farrakhan to grow in power to do to us to do what hitler did to us…”

The germ of murder is already sown in the heart of Jews in this nation

And those that sympathizing with Jews have a heart filed with murder for Louis Farrakhan

So some person is going to think like the scripture says that they’re doing God a favour and seek my death

www.gopusa.com...

"the Jewish Rabbi gave me this chalice"

If you carefully read scripture Judas was already singled out to do the work of betraying Jesus.
Farrakhan in his blindness misses the irony - he's being set up by the Rabbi's to continue a war between Whites and Negroes.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

www.noi.org...

In the same way, I have throughout my life referred to Hitler as a wicked man, yet, the national news media insists that I called him a “great man,” with the implied inference that “great” means “good.” However, I did refer to him as “wickedly great.” in the same sense that Ghengis Khan stands out in history. For political purposes in 1984, as Jesse Jackson sought the Democratic presidential nomination, his opponents chose to characterize my words in the headlines, “Jackson’s pal hails Hitler.”

No matter what I have said to explain my meaning in the last 13 years, whenever my name is mentioned or I am written of, the words are repeated, “Louis Farrakhan — the man who called Hitler great and Judaism a gutter religion.”

Jude Wanniski: “I reviewed the four tapes of the Donahue show and found no mention of the Pope. I sent Min. Farrakhan’s letter to Ed Koch along with a letter of my own. He answered back that the Anti-Defamation League acknowledged making amistake regarding the “anti-Christ” quote and that it would no longer attribute it to him. Otherwise, Koch said it was time to end the dialog. He saw no point in continuing it.”

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

If this clown thinks he's Jesus, he must be smokin something really nasty.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

I can confirm that. To me too it seems logical. Jesus is dead. The man died long ago, nobody can deny that.
If he Returns and the stories are true he unites with his father "God", maybe that means he is in a form closer to god than you and me. He clearly left his body what comes next since we agree there is an "afterlife".
Maybe Jesus wants to say a thing or two about religion after meeting god. But he has no body how can he speak to us?
Like every princess dreams about a white horse with the perfect prince on it. At least at some point in their life. They got that in common with religious people it seems.
In religion it becomes acceptable that abduction are taking place.
Rapture! Capture! Party time!
And the sheep happily jump on the trailer.

Sorry I rambled and forgot and my point is:
I am Jesus, you are Jesus, Jesus is bigger now than any one or small group of people if he returns it will be to all of us.
In our minds.

edit on 6-4-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Sorry I rambled and forgot and my point is: I am Jesus, you are Jesus, Jesus is bigger now than any one or small group of people if he returns it will be to all of us. In our minds.

Just another "phantasy of your brain" ???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's only possible via direct experience, yet your experience alone is worthless, just where it overlaps with other stories can you say for sure it isn't a phantasy copyright your brain.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

No, just giving it the curtesy of considering it as something really many believe in.
But in a bigger picture you're right. Just another opinion piece from me.

What else could it be considering where we meet?
A market place of ideas.
That's how I see ATS.

edit on 6-4-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Farrakhan is an amateur.

No one thinks they are jesus, I've thought at one time I was god, but couldn't make womens boobs grow bigger when I saw them walking down the street.

So i've settled for the arch angel michael.

Who want's to be the bastard child of a god?

What an idiot.

There are cosmetic surgeons who can make women's boobs grow bigger.

It is a God like power.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

He's literally dumpster diving when it comes to religion.

Hey! I like dumpster diving, 😥

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Tell him I know this special place for him. it's a really big building with a fence all the way round to stop people bothering you. He will be in good company as they have 4 Jesus's , 5 Napoleons and even 1 god.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

It's common, right?
Almost everybody who has slightly out of the normal experience immediately thinks they are special. But it's very common.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
All you have to do is google a picture of jesus, and everyone can clearly see that he is a white dude with blonde hair.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Here's what you can take away from that whole article in two posted quotes from Farrakhan....

"God does not love this world. God never sent Jesus to die for this world. Jesus died because he was 2,000 years too soon to bring about the end of the civilization of the Jews. He never was on a cross, there was no Calvary for that Jesus."

"The real story is what I tried to tell you from the beginning," he said. "It didn't happen back there. It's happening right while you're alive looking at it. I represent the Messiah. I represent the Jesus, and I am that Jesus. If I am not, take my life."

Farrakhan is telling us that he plans on being the one to try and bring about the end of civilization for the Jews.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
That is a lot of hate. I feels sad there are children taken to listen to all of the hate.

They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.
- Romans 15:27 (NIV)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Maybe Jesus wants to say a thing or two about religion after meeting god. But he has no body how can he speak to us?

So you believe what you see and no more is what it seems you are saying.
The realms that are not physical are not real to you. I maybe felt like you but I decided to study and learn before I decided what to believe. Took years, but was interesting all the way and now yes I believe.

Revelation 1 .17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.
18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,”

and “every eye will see him,

even those who pierced him”;

and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”

edit on 6-4-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Joe Biden would be quickly amputated if he squeezed Farrakhan's leg.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Is it any worse that some on ATS comparing Trump to Moses ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then there is this gem.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo suggested in an interview on March 21 that it’s very possible God sent President Donald Trump to protect and defend Israel from the Iranian regime

www.theepochtimes.com...

They call America " The Land Of The Free " or would suggest it's more " Land Of The Weird "

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Jesus was a Jew.

So this idiot thinks he's Jewish now.

And he hates Jews.

Ummm. . . . . . . .

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

If this clown thinks he's Jesus, he must be smoking something really nasty.

Anything that makes you see god has gotta be some good chit.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join