It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan proclaims to be Jesus!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: carewemust

A lot of angry people are waiting for someone who shares their overall outrage to "speak on their behalf" AOC and Farrakhan, gives them their drug. I'ts dangerous to say the least and they should not be given a platform but, they just keep popping up into the spotlight. Mostly at democratic events..Enemy of the people

As long as all they do is VERBALLY hate, let them be consumed by it. If that start heading down the road of radical Islam and hurting/killing people, that will have to be snuffed out.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think they have Care. I am astonished that it's gone on this long. We have an infiltration of hate and some Americans are buying it. When exactly do the American people wake up and realize that Islam has blended into America, with no good intentions. They want to kill us..and we're making it easy.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
It was Al Sharpton that resembled George Jefferson (forgot to add).

The amount of evil Men driving our society is nothing short of Blashpemic.
edit on 10-4-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Does it say in these religious books that there will be people claiming to be JC before the Anti.Christ fools everyone and we think the AC is JC.
I don't believe religious books are real account of events in general. There's likely truths within that elude to the power of human consciousness and things of occult and metaphysical Nature for me

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Anyone claiming to be Jesus...ain't.

It's like these yahoos in pickups trucks with bumper stickers letting everyone know what a badass they are.

If you have to advertise it--you're not.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Well people need believes, I suppose. Its as wacky a practice in a believe as any out there. Personally I think Scientology is at least a bit more creative, but only bit a itty bitty bit.

As for all that jive that so called priest was talking? Ah, whatever. Everybody wants to be special and the chosen people, and there is no shortage of people who think there the second coming of Christ. And yes, the jews dont have a monopoly on being the chosen ones.

And besides, has this pastor or whatever he calls himself not been informed, Judaism is more an ideology then it is a peoples. Some become jewish on a whim, like Madona did, now shes a buddhist I believe, or maybe even a scientologist, or who gives a #.

And there was a debate during the second world war about then even being classified as white, more like whitish. Or at least according to zee nazis, and others. As you can see, its all one nonsensical party, people and there believes.

But all that is as stupid as believing that there is a whole race of big headed, brown men underground, doing enlightening things in there enlightened underground cities. Let me just say that even if there were, and even if they had the power-source to power there own electricity to light up things down there. So that they dont constantly run into eachother in the dark.

Well they would be quite white and pasty, most especially after a few thousand years of living under ground. They would be seriously lacking in the melanin department, as that is strictly a product of being exposed the sunlight, electrical lights wont have quite the same sort of effect. I mean were does one even start on said wacky believe and its many inconsistencies.

But like I said, ah. I have yet to witness a believe and religion that did not come from the far reaches of wackiness.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join