It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackson was and is (most likely) innocent.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Do you think it is fine for a 30 year old to sleep in the same bed as kids?.
Sorry he is guilty of being a loon should never been allowed to do that with kids.
But I guess fame and money helps make it normal.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MyToxicTash

Did you watch the videos in the opening post?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Don't need to in many interviews Jackson said he sleeps with kids in his bed. Not okay at all.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Ok..... then it seems that your mind has been made up.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

So he didn't sleep with kids in his bed?.
I'm on my phone but just a quick you tube search shows he admitted it arguing it is fine when it really isn't.
edit on 27-3-2019 by MyToxicTash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yeah and it seems that is all that was required to accuse someone of being a pedophile.
Nothing else... no evidence.

Do you have any other facts that make MJ guilty?

Is sleeping a crime?
edit on 27-3-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Here is the rebuttal video to that docudrama, please everyone watch the whole video for the second side to the story.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

You do not need to convince me..... I have watched hours of videos that condemn Leaving Neverland and the people associated with it.

The docudrama is morally wrong as it is one sided.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Guilty of being a loon who should not have slept in beds with kids. Or is it okay for grown men to sleep with kids?.
Would you let your kids sleep in beds with 30 year olds? Do you not think nope that isn't right.
Also yes anyone else doing that would be thought as a pedo. But seeing it's Jackson he gets a free pass.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash

Guilty of being a loon who should not have slept in beds with kids. Or is it okay for grown men to sleep with kids?.
Would you let your kids sleep in beds with 30 year olds? Do you not think nope that isn't right.
Also yes anyone else doing that would be thought as a pedo. But seeing it's Jackson he gets a free pass.

Watch the video please, Joy Robson (Wade's mother) and others explain what went on in the bedroom - watching TV and sleeping.
edit on 13CDT11America/Chicago014111131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: InTheLight

You do not need to convince me..... I have watched hours of videos that condemn Leaving Neverland and the people associated with it.

The docudrama is morally wrong as it is one sided.

The makers of this docudrama will get their asses handed to them in court.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I will not waste my time defending MJ to someone who is so narrow minded they will not take a look at the otherside...... the rebuttals.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Do you think it is acceptable to lie in court?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Sorry, it being weird is not evidence of his having sex with children.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Is sleeping a crime?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Sorry, it being weird is not evidence of his having sex with children.

No it isn't. And when MJ was alive at least he was rich enough to be able to defend himself from these allegations.

10 years after his death and 19 yrs. after the trial that actually acquitted him of all criminal charges why is the mainstream media and Hollywood and these 2 accusers trying him again??

Because this is what they do....They tar and feather whoever the hell they please without conscience and we all know that "proof" or evidence of a crime doesn't matter to the media or the Hollywood elites.

And MJ, being DEAD and all....is an easy target, isn't he?

And let us never forget the motivation behind all of this, which is always the same - MONEY.

Remember Richard Jewell??? The media and probably 99% of the public were quick to destroy an innocent man and paint an inaccurate portrayal of a man simply because he was a bit "weird". Fat, kinda goofy, always wanted to be a police man yet only ever got to be a lowly security guy....Lived with his mother...

He was A perfect target for a corrupt, #ty media that is always out for blood and money.

Anyway, in the end, Richard Jewell was NOT guilty of being a terrorist bomber, he was actually a HERO who put his own life at risk to save others.

And tell me, how many of you reading this thread even know who he is? The man died NEVER getting his reputation back despite being 100% exonerated. But a corrupt and irresponsible media never spent even 1/1000th of the time on the story that he was INNOCENT then they spent painting him as a white, male, weirdo, loner who planted bombs. (all proven to be FALSE, btw).

So, getting back to MJ and the allegations they are once again digging up literally from the grave.

Why the hell are so many of us suddenly believing the same #ty media, who have only proven themselves to be infinitely more unreliable than they were even at the time of Richard Jewell? Because Michael was weird? and because he is an easy target, especially now that he is dead. But, there is still a lot of money to be made picking over his dust and bones.

No decent parent would allow their child to spend the night with a grown up man. Even a rich and famous one. So, let us just remember, those parents are 100% guilty of being #ty ass parents.

Yet, that fact still would not excuse MJ if he were guilty of sexual abuse on those children.

And I can get into so much more, but people have already made their mind up about MJ's guilt.

But I am willing to bet my last nickel that everyone who has posted on this very thread that MJ is guilty has not done any actual research into the other side - Michael's side.

And that makes me sad because I see how easily we all can be destroyed by the power structure that is rotten to it's core.

edit on 27-3-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Not sure why some people feel the need to defend Michael Jackson. Nostalgia, probably. But if it was anybody else, they would have been doing very hard time in a very unpleasant prison. On the plus side, he'd probably still be alive. maybe.

Money privilege.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Not sure why some people feel the need to defend Michael Jackson. Nostalgia, probably. But if it was anybody else, they would have been doing very hard time in a very unpleasant prison. On the plus side, he'd probably still be alive. maybe.

Money privilege.

Not sure why so many people feel the need to chime in on Michael Jackson's guilt 10 yrs after his death and 15 yrs. after he was ACQUITTED of the charges.

Have you actually watched any of the videos posted from Michael's side of this story?

I'm sure I know the answer. And you just proved my point from my previous comment.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Not sure why so many people feel the need to chime in on Michael Jackson's guilt 10 yrs after his death and 15 yrs. after he was ACQUITTED of the charges.

ARE YOU SAYING YOU DON'T WANT COMMENTS? THEN STOP POSTING!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Actually, I never said nor implied any such thing. However, I am not at all surprised that you don't understand or comprehend a single word I've previously written.

And don't pop that cap lock on me, I'm very afraid now....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join