It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackson was and is (most likely) innocent.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EraTera2

You are lying ... you are defending people who say it's ok for people to sleep with strangers.

So again you cannot quote this?

Why?

stop projecting.

No one in this thread has said its OK for kids to sleep with stranger.

If they have quote them and then quote me defending them.

You are sick.

You can think what ever you like.

however you cannot back up anything you say,

or will quote me or anyone else in this thread saying the things you are claiming?

Michael Jackson wanted to sleep with kids. That makes him a child molester.

If when you say sleep you mean have sexual relations then yes.

However, simply sleeping in the same bed doesn't make one child molester.

It makes you a culprit to child molestation for defending these kinds of actions.

Really?

if so then your posts just about prove how sick your mind is, if you know exactly like you claim what his songs were really about.

Michael Jackson being a child molester will definitely have expressed his sick intentions in songs.

Was he?

according to evidence gathered and showed during his trial, the courts said he wasn't.

And now you are definitely part of millions who love child molestation songs.

They are only those kinds of songs to person with sick minds like yourself.

I don't interpret those songs like you do, so its not me with issues.

You are a sick perverted individual for thinking these kinds of things are normal.

Listening to music one likes is sick and perverted now?

Sorry I didn't know that, I must be living in cave.

These are Michael Jacksons sick child molestation songs (you're just mad cuz you're in love with them)

You keep replying like a 12 year old,

the more you post the more it exposed your immaturity and perverted mind of a young person in puberty.

Grow up.

and you, you perverted sick individual get off to these child molestation songs ... you are sick in the head

and yet I don't interpret those songs with the sick and perverted interpretation that you do.

Yeah I'm the sick one

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

(song) Thriller -- the thrill Michael Jackson got from child molestation (song) Bad -- secretly admitting to the world he's a bad person with sick intention (song) Smooth Criminal -- how he could molest your children and you'd never know (song) Black or White -- he would molest all kinds of children -- he expresses his love for children

Is it only the titles that you interpret to mean what you say or do the lyrics also point to these interpretations of yours?

You are lying ... you are defending people who say it's ok for people to sleep with strangers.

to repeat again,

NO

I keep asking you to quote just 1 person in this thread that has said that.

Asking you a question is not lying, or do you mean that I am lying and didn't read the thread again to check to see where your wild allegations have come from?

I did, no one said its OK for kids to sleep with strangers and if no one has said that how can I defend something never said?

From the attention to whats said and not said in this thread alone is enough to discount anything you say from now on as that of troll.

Thank you for enlightening me

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

(song) Thriller -- the thrill Michael Jackson got from child molestation (song) Bad -- secretly admitting to the world he's a bad person with sick intention (song) Smooth Criminal -- how he could molest your children and you'd never know (song) Black or White -- he would molest all kinds of children -- he expresses his love for children

Is it only the titles that you interpret to mean what you say or do the lyrics also point to these interpretations of yours?

to repeat again,

NO

I keep asking you to quote just 1 person in this thread that has said that.

Asking you a question is not lying, or do you mean that I am lying and didn't read the thread again to check to see where your wild allegations have come from?

I did, no one said its OK for kids to sleep with strangers and if no one has said that how can I defend something never said?

From the attention to whats said and not said in this thread alone is enough to discount anything you say from now on as that of troll.

Thank you for enlightening me

Wade's mother thought it was OK for him to sleep in Michael's bed - she also said Michael slept on the floor.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Joy Robson had even told MJ criminal defence lawyer that she had also slept in MJ bed.
Here is the first extensive interview that Tom Mesereau has done since the airing of 'Leaving Neverland'.
posted on youtube 23 April 2019..... just yesterday.
edit on 24-4-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: InTheLight

Joy Robson had even told MJ criminal defence lawyer that she had also slept in MJ bed.
Here is the first extensive interview that Tom Mesereau has done since the airing of 'Leaving Neverland'.
posted on youtube 23 April 2019..... just yesterday.

Yes, and isn't it odd that if Michael was truly a pedophile, why didn't he molest other boys that stayed overnight with him, such as Brett Barnes and Macaulay Culkin and others?

So people are getting their facts from a movie now? I wonder how they feel about the documentary showing the great alien invasion of ‘96. I think it was called Independence Day." "Not only do we have to deal with these lies, but we’ve also got to deal with people perpetuating these lies. The fact that they fail to do the small amount of research it takes to prove these are lies, by choice or not, makes it even worse." (B. Barnes)

In January of this year, Culkin, now 38, spoke about his relationship with Jackson on the Inside of You With Michael Rosenbaum podcast. “It’s almost easy to try to say it was like weird or whatever, but it wasn’t, because it made sense... At the end of the day, we were friends.”

www.mamamia.com.au...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join