It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackson was and is (most likely) innocent.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: EraTera2

I'm saying people like you are crazy psychopaths who defend people who say it is ok for strangers to sleep with children.

When did I say that or when have I defended someone for saying that?

stop showing how delusional you are.

I have said many things about this thread topic

the thread is not about your opinions who is and isn't a psychopath.

You have defended a person who said it was ok for strangers to sleep with little kids... go back and re-read ... if you defend child molesters i will call you a psychopath ...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I've been telling you the sick truth about Michael Jackson.

No, you haven't, you have showed how you interpret things,

its seems very perverted.

You mind is unable to handle the truth, obviously you are some crazed fan.

what truth?

NO, not a crazed fan, not even a fan, I like some of his music and he can dance quite well.

Well you're rock god f***ed a bunch of little kids.

My rock god?

are you 12 and cannot post in a polite manner or express yourself beyond what a 12 year old would?

And then he sang songs about it.

Does he?

Now the masses are sick with his songs and so are you.

I think you haven't taken your meds

nothing you say makes any sense.

You are defending a child molester and you are defending people who say it is ok to sleep with little kids.

NO

but you can see things how ever you want,

it only shows your state of mind how you interpret things.

I'm not trying to call you names, i'm just saying that you are a psychopath and a monster. That's who you are.

The thread is not about the posters

Stop trying to make it so.

everything you call others is a reflection of your mind and easily seen in how and what you post.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I've been telling you the sick truth about Michael Jackson.

No, you haven't, you have showed how you interpret things,

its seems very perverted.

You mind is unable to handle the truth, obviously you are some crazed fan.

what truth?

NO, not a crazed fan, not even a fan, I like some of his music and he can dance quite well.

Well you're rock god f***ed a bunch of little kids.

My rock god?

are you 12 and cannot post in a polite manner or express yourself beyond what a 12 year old would?

And then he sang songs about it.

Does he?

Now the masses are sick with his songs and so are you.

I think you haven't taken your meds

nothing you say makes any sense.

You are defending a child molester and you are defending people who say it is ok to sleep with little kids.

NO

but you can see things how ever you want,

it only shows your state of mind how you interpret things.

I'm not trying to call you names, i'm just saying that you are a psychopath and a monster. That's who you are.

The thread is not about the posters

Stop trying to make it so.

everything you call others is a reflection of your mind and easily seen in how and what you post.

I'm just telling you truth. You don't have to get sick with envy. I don't need to take meds. The only thing that is perverted here is that you have defended a person who said it was ok for others to sleep with little kids and what is perverted is that you will continue to listed to MJ and his child molestation songs. If a serial killer killed a bunch of people and was an artist, his murder would be visible in art. Same for a child molester. You're sick for liking it.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You have defended a person who said it was ok for strangers to sleep with little kids... go back and re-read ... if you defend child molesters i will call you a psychopath ...

No one has said that in this thread

maybe you should try understand whats posted

if you cannot, why not ask for that poster to clarify in a manner without leaping to conclusions that everyone else is a psychopath?

Well you are calling me one without me defending any child molesters.

You believe a person who sleeps with a child is molesting them. Sorry but that is not child molestation.

I'm just telling you truth. You don't have to get sick with envy.

No, you are not making any sense.

you recently came into or back into the thread a few pages ago and gave a sick interpretation about songs and then attacked posters because they have different opinion about what this thread is about and tried to claim posters say its OK for stranger to sleep with kids.

The only thing that is perverted here is that you have defended a person who said it was ok for others to sleep with little kids and what is perverted is that you will continue to listed to MJ and his child molestation songs.

quote me when I defended someone with what you claim, please, so it can be explained to you, so the context can also be explained.

If a serial killer killed a bunch of people and was an artist, his murder would be visible in art. Same for a child molester. You're sick for liking it.

Thank you very much that's all I needed to hear

good bye

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

No one has said that in this thread

maybe you should try understand whats posted

if you cannot, why not ask for that poster to clarify in a manner without leaping to conclusions that everyone else is a psychopath?

Well you are calling me one without me defending any child molesters.

You believe a person who sleeps with a child is molesting them. Sorry but that is not child molestation.

I'm just telling you truth. You don't have to get sick with envy.

No, you are not making any sense.

you recently came into or back into the thread a few pages ago and gave a sick interpretation about songs and then attacked posters because they have different opinion about what this thread is about and tried to claim posters say its OK for stranger to sleep with kids.

The only thing that is perverted here is that you have defended a person who said it was ok for others to sleep with little kids and what is perverted is that you will continue to listed to MJ and his child molestation songs.

quote me when I defended someone with what you claim, please, so it can be explained to you, so the context can also be explained.

If a serial killer killed a bunch of people and was an artist, his murder would be visible in art. Same for a child molester. You're sick for liking it.

Thank you very much that's all I needed to hear

good bye

All you need to do is go back and re-read what a sick person you are -- for defending people who say it is ok for strangers to sleep with little kids. You will try to change the context, but it's obvious what you did. I told you the truth about MJ songs, I never attacked anyone, I have given them a proper diagnoses (if you think it's ok for strangers to sleep with little kids, then you are psychopath) ... there is never any reason for a stranger to sleep with little kids like MJ other than child molestation ... there can't be no other argument here ... yes that is all you needed to hear ... because people like you who defend child molesters are psychology close to serial killers

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Are you saying that you do not trust the court of law that found MJ not guilty?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

All you need to do is go back and re-read what a sick person you are -- for defending people who say it is ok for strangers to sleep with little kids.

I just did

Cant find me doing that.

so again

please quote me.

However while reading the thread again I see after you got banned last time you had come straight back in and spout the same nonsense about things never said.

You will try to change the context, but it's obvious what you did.

No its not

please quote it.

or stop making up nonsense.

I told you the truth about MJ songs,

your interpretation of lyrics is no truth but an exposure of where your mind is at.

I never attacked anyone

Really?

people like you are psychopaths

this with what the poster said is an attack due to inability to understand whats said.

Yeah I think you are insane if you would let your kids sleep with strangers or think it's ok for you to sleep with strangers kids ... THAT IS INSANE!

The poster made no mention of allowing anyone to sleep with anyone yet that was your reply to them.

Hence why I say you are delusional, your attacks towards posters about things they never said is like you say about others, insane.

I have given them a proper diagnoses (if you think it's ok for strangers to sleep with little kids, then you are psychopath)

Quote 1 person in this thread saying that

just 1.

there is never any reason for a stranger to sleep with little kids like MJ other than child molestation ...

Was MJ a stranger to these kids he slept with?

sorry I didn't know that, I thought they knew each other like the children and now adults claim, they they knew each other and were friends not strangers.

there can't be no other argument here

You have none

you just display what ever this quoted below means

because people like you who defend child molesters are psychology close to serial killers

So I take it wont be quoting where I did just keep repeating the same old?

edit on 15-4-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Let's seek the truth of the matter......

... instead of making ignorant assumptions.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This guy was annoying in life, and he's still annoying in death. Whether he did it, or didn't, just let the guy be dead already and go the hell away. Never liked Michael Jackson, and still don't. Just let him stay dead and eventually become mostly irrelevant. I don't think there's any money or anything to get from that stone, so even if allegations are proven, what exactly is going to happen? Take money from his family? Did they molest kids? No, so how is that right? It just doesn't matter at this point. Drop it and let his sorry ass disappear.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Why do people not care about truth?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

What about the truth? If he was just any other non-celebrity that did or did not do something wrong We'd barely hear about it. Especially once dead.

But because he's a celebrity it's a big deal and we need to constantly be reminded about him. People will believe what they will believe.

There was a trial but people will still believe whatever because our justice system is corrupt and he was an influential celebrity with money. Whether he did or didn't we will never really know. People will believe what they believe.

He can't hurt or not hurt anyone anymore and no amount of convincing without incontrovertible truth will convince everyone. So let people believe what they believe and let the dead rest.

So sick of Michael Jackson. Is as bad as my dad trying to insist that my girlfriend and I need to recognize him as having been an amazing performer despite us both not being able to stand the guy. He sucked and we don't have to believe otherwise no matter how many people disagree.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Fine.....you did not like the guy.

The truth is.... Wade Robson, Joy Robson and James Safechuck have all been caught lying throughout the film 'Leaving Neverland'.

Joy Robson said she danced for joy when MJ was announced dead saying he will not beable to hurt another child.... yet Wade didn't realise he was allegedly absused until May 2012.... that is 3 years after MJ death.

So many lies in the film...I cannot write them all.... but they are in the last vid I posted on this thread.

We may never know if MJ did or did not lie...... but there is a sh1t load of evidence that Wade and Joy Robson and James Safechuck are not truthful.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

So what. It's over. It's done. It's the past. He's not here to be upset one way or the other. Random people believing # has no effect on anything. They aren't going to stop. What is it about celebrities that they are never allowed to die and stay dead, and any controversy surrounding them has to be dragged on for eternity? Just let it rest and eventually it will die down and people will talk less about it including those people accusing him that you don't like.
edit on 4/17/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

edit on 17-4-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

All you need to do is go back and re-read what a sick person you are -- for defending people who say it is ok for strangers to sleep with little kids.

I just did

Cant find me doing that.

so again

please quote me.

However while reading the thread again I see after you got banned last time you had come straight back in and spout the same nonsense about things never said.

You will try to change the context, but it's obvious what you did.

No its not

please quote it.

or stop making up nonsense.

I told you the truth about MJ songs,

your interpretation of lyrics is no truth but an exposure of where your mind is at.

I never attacked anyone

Really?

people like you are psychopaths

this with what the poster said is an attack due to inability to understand whats said.

Yeah I think you are insane if you would let your kids sleep with strangers or think it's ok for you to sleep with strangers kids ... THAT IS INSANE!

The poster made no mention of allowing anyone to sleep with anyone yet that was your reply to them.

Hence why I say you are delusional, your attacks towards posters about things they never said is like you say about others, insane.

I have given them a proper diagnoses (if you think it's ok for strangers to sleep with little kids, then you are psychopath)

Quote 1 person in this thread saying that

just 1.

there is never any reason for a stranger to sleep with little kids like MJ other than child molestation ...

Was MJ a stranger to these kids he slept with?

sorry I didn't know that, I thought they knew each other like the children and now adults claim, they they knew each other and were friends not strangers.

there can't be no other argument here

You have none

you just display what ever this quoted below means

because people like you who defend child molesters are psychology close to serial killers

So I take it wont be quoting where I did just keep repeating the same old?

You are lying ... you are defending people who say it's ok for people to sleep with strangers. You are sick. Michael Jackson wanted to sleep with kids. That makes him a child molester. It makes you a culprit to child molestation for defending these kinds of actions. Michael Jackson being a child molester will definitely have expressed his sick intentions in songs. And now you are definitely part of millions who love child molestation songs. You are a sick perverted individual for thinking these kinds of things are normal.

These are Michael Jacksons sick child molestation songs (you're just mad cuz you're in love with them)
(song) Thriller -- the thrill Michael Jackson got from child molestation
(song) Bad -- secretly admitting to the world he's a bad person with sick intention
(song) Smooth Criminal -- how he could molest your children and you'd never know
(song) Black or White -- he would molest all kinds of children -- he expresses his love for children

Michael Jackson didn't care about anything BUT children ... that's it. HIs whole life revolved around children. Therefore are his songs are about children.

and you, you perverted sick individual get off to these child molestation songs ... you are sick in the head
edit on 17-4-2019 by EraTera2 because: add. content

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I did.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: lucidclouds

And have you now watched the rebuttals that you said you would watch?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: lucidclouds

And have you now watched the rebuttals that you said you would watch?

Itisnowagain! So what if they did, they didn't get in any which way regarding psychic, feeling, reasoning or whatever...they didn't get it!

We know in only the way we can know.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I find it unlikely that they watched them.... but we can wait for about 3 weeks and then maybe get an answer.

They stated that seeing MJ with kids made them feel sick.... yet they sat through that pedophile film 'Leaving Neverland'...... where pedophile acts were described in detail, now that was sick.

I could not stomach 4 hours of filth.

edit on 19-4-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: InTheLight

I find it unlikely that they watched them.... but we can wait for about 3 weeks and then maybe get an answer.

They stated that seeing MJ with kids made them feel sick.... yet they sat through that pedophile film 'Leaving Neverland'...... where pedophile acts were described in detail, now that was sick.

I could not stomach 4 hours of filth.

What struck me with this whole situation is that the FBI did an extensive investigation of MJ and his home/property and found absolutely no incriminating evidence. I mean really if MJ was a child molester there would be some evidence of it somewhere. Why some people here dismiss the facts is something they need to ask themselves.

I will not watch 'Leaving Neverland' because I believe that the FBI and the U.S. justice system proved MJ innocent and the case is closed in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join