It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackson was and is (most likely) innocent.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EraTera2

originally posted by: Iconic
The sheer volume of people calling for his name to be continuously dragged through the dirt is pretty amazing. I'm not someone who is blind to the idea that there are plenty of weirdos and ne'erdowells in hollywood, but I do not believe there is sufficient evidence at ALL for Michael Jackson to be one of them.

Sure, he did some strange things like hang out with kids, but it's only strange to us. If you listened to his music or knew what he was about, it's really not all that surprising. Furthermore, if you knew his history and upbringing, mixed with even a highschool rudimentary understanding of psychology, it would make sense. But then again, the average IQ in America today is less than 100, so it's really not all too surprising that the masses cannot see through the baiters out there.

Here's a couple videos from a guy I love to listen to on the 'tube. He knows the cases in and out, and presents thusly; the evidence is none. The conjecture is mere heresay. The witnesses are just looking for money. The timetables are contradictory. End of story.

Because I forgot how to embed videos, the links are:
Part one
Part Two
Part Three

Yeah -- i don't think so -- who wants to nap with kids? That just leads to you know what....

What does it lead to?
Liars and money grabbers paradise?

The only thing Leaving Neverland did was show how people lie for money.....

What proof is there that MJ did anything wrong?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: EraTera2

originally posted by: Iconic
The sheer volume of people calling for his name to be continuously dragged through the dirt is pretty amazing. I'm not someone who is blind to the idea that there are plenty of weirdos and ne'erdowells in hollywood, but I do not believe there is sufficient evidence at ALL for Michael Jackson to be one of them.

Sure, he did some strange things like hang out with kids, but it's only strange to us. If you listened to his music or knew what he was about, it's really not all that surprising. Furthermore, if you knew his history and upbringing, mixed with even a highschool rudimentary understanding of psychology, it would make sense. But then again, the average IQ in America today is less than 100, so it's really not all too surprising that the masses cannot see through the baiters out there.

Here's a couple videos from a guy I love to listen to on the 'tube. He knows the cases in and out, and presents thusly; the evidence is none. The conjecture is mere heresay. The witnesses are just looking for money. The timetables are contradictory. End of story.

Because I forgot how to embed videos, the links are:
Part one
Part Two
Part Three

Yeah -- i don't think so -- who wants to nap with kids? That just leads to you know what....

What does it lead to?
Liars and money grabbers paradise?

The only thing Leaving Neverland did was show how people lie for money.....

What proof is there that MJ did anything wrong?

It's a common prey technique of predators ... "I just want to 'hang out' with your kids and have fun" .... i mean if a guy wants to sleep with your little kids ... that's a child molester ... especially if they're super nice about it
edit on 15-4-2019 by EraTera2 because: grmr

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EraTera2

Do you believe Wade Robson and James Safechuck?

If so...... what year did you believe them?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Do you believe Wade Robson and James Safechuck?

If so...... what year did you believe them?

I wouldn't believe them if they told me NOTHING happened. Any grown man who wants to nap and sleep with kids is a child molester. Some kids won't say anything because it's embarrassing or has been normalized to something else. But Michael Jackson is a child molester. He wants to sleep with little kids. That's what child molesters do. Normal people don't want to sleep with someone's kids.

If you had kids ... would you let some strange man sleep with them if he was successful? If you did, you would be a monster.

edit on 15-4-2019 by EraTera2 because: grmr

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

People sleep with kids and don't have dirty minds like you do!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

People sleep with kids and don't have dirty minds like you do!

Yes please go and ask strangers to sleep with their little kids (and tell them there's nothing dirty about it) ... people like you are psychopaths

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Just like someone insane will tell you everyone else is insane except them. We see it here in the forums where everyone is wrong and that person is right.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

also -- consider the psychology of Michael Jackson -- he wasn't into women (sounded like he was scared of them) . -- yet he displayed very sexualized dance moves ... especially crotch grabbing ... all the while professing his love for kids

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Just like someone insane will tell you everyone else is insane except them. We see it here in the forums where everyone is wrong and that person is right.

Yeah I think you are insane if you would let your kids sleep with strangers or think it's ok for you to sleep with strangers kids ... THAT IS INSANE!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

It's a common prey technique of predators ...

with the things you are posting its no wonder what is common among predators

Yes please go and ask strangers to sleep with their little kids (and tell them there's nothing dirty about it) ... people like you are psychopaths

So parents are predators if they sleep with their kids?

When you say go sleep with their kids it means their kids not another persons.

Their kids means its parents you are calling predators

What makes the poster a psychopath?

It seems you fail to understand what that word means.

Yeah I think you are insane if you would let your kids sleep with strangers or think it's ok for you to sleep with strangers kids ... THAT IS INSANE!

The poster you replied made no mention of any of that.

who is really delusional in this conversation, hmmmm.

most would agree that a sick and perverted mind can come up with this quoted below

Yeah -- i don't think so -- who wants to nap with kids? That just leads to you know what.... MJ's songs: Smooth Criminal (or i just molested your kids secretly) & Bad (i'm a child molester) & Thriller (the thrill of molesting kids) & Black or White (or it doesn't matter if you're black or white ... i'll still molest you)

I hope you are not allowed near children

your mind is whacked and about as perverted as you claim others are.

Its Ok that others have different opinion and conclusions,

jumping straight to the insane argument makes you very much so yourself or just exposes your ignorance towards a civil debate about the subject at hand.

Who want to nap with kids, you know what that leads too?

I think I know what your sick can only conclude.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

It's a common prey technique of predators ...

with the things you are posting its no wonder what is common among predators

So parents are predators if they sleep with their kids?

When you say go sleep with their kids it means their kids not another persons.

Their kids means its parents you are calling predators

What makes the poster a psychopath?

It seems you fail to understand what that word means.

The poster you replied made no mention of any of that.

who is really delusional in this conversation, hmmmm.

most would agree that a sick and perverted mind can come up with this quoted below

Yeah -- i don't think so -- who wants to nap with kids? That just leads to you know what.... MJ's songs: Smooth Criminal (or i just molested your kids secretly) & Bad (i'm a child molester) & Thriller (the thrill of molesting kids) & Black or White (or it doesn't matter if you're black or white ... i'll still molest you)

I hope you are not allowed near children

your mind is whacked and about as perverted as you claim others are.

Its Ok that others have different opinion and conclusions,

jumping straight to the insane argument makes you very much so yourself or just exposes your ignorance towards a civil debate about the subject at hand.

Who want to nap with kids, you know what that leads too?

I think I know what your sick can only conclude.

There is no argument about this -- if you want to sleep with someone's kids you are a child molester and if you let your kids sleep with strangers you are a monster. There is no civil debate about this. People like you who think it's ok to debate these things are SICK in the head.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I understand. On off med days in the carehome/facility, a special someone starts a weird thread then fills in & adds to the weirdness with other sock puppets. It's like clockwork and anyone can see it to understand or make sense of it all.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

I understand. On off med days in the carehome/facility, a special someone starts a weird thread then fills in & adds to the weirdness with other sock puppets. It's like clockwork and anyone can see it to understand or make sense of it all.

Everything is very straight forward here. You people have gone mad wanting to debate whether it's ok for strangers to sleep with little kids. It's not ok. I hope none of you have children, less they end up in the hands of a monster like MJ.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

There is no argument about this -- if you want to sleep with someone's kids you are a child molester and if you let your kids sleep with strangers you are a monster.

NO argument from me

just pointing out your sick and perverted mind.

There is no civil debate about this. People like you who think it's ok to debate these things are SICK in the head.

People like me?

am I debating this?

You are seeing things, this is called delusional.

What is to debate and what people in this thread have been debating, that is a documentary and the news surrounding it.

Only perverted minded persons like yourself keep mentioning sleeping with kids and trying make things personal.

Stop projecting and get help before you do something that will get you in trouble

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

There is no argument about this -- if you want to sleep with someone's kids you are a child molester and if you let your kids sleep with strangers you are a monster.

NO argument from me

just pointing out your sick and perverted mind.

There is no civil debate about this. People like you who think it's ok to debate these things are SICK in the head.

People like me?

am I debating this?

You are seeing things, this is called delusional.

What is to debate and what people in this thread have been debating, that is a documentary and the news surrounding it.

Only perverted minded persons like yourself keep mentioning sleeping with kids and trying make things personal.

Stop projecting and get help before you do something that will get you in trouble

Yes I will continue to mention that MJ slept with little kids. That is what he did. That's what makes him a child molester. You have been negating this and this makes you sick in the head. You're a sadist toward children.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You people have gone mad wanting to debate whether it's ok for strangers to sleep with little kids.

No one is,

you keep talking about sleeping with kids

the thread is about the attention a documentary is getting, added is a another video that tries to debunk the recent documentary where the 2 guys make the claims.

Why not talk about the topic of the thread instead of exposing your own sickness?

I hope none of you have children, less they end up in the hands of a monster like MJ.

you have serious issues when you keep trying to make things personal.

do you have anything to say about the thread topic?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You people have gone mad wanting to debate whether it's ok for strangers to sleep with little kids.

No one is,

you keep talking about sleeping with kids

the thread is about the attention a documentary is getting, added is a another video that tries to debunk the recent documentary where the 2 guys make the claims.

Why not talk about the topic of the thread instead of exposing your own sickness?

I hope none of you have children, less they end up in the hands of a monster like MJ.

you have serious issues when you keep trying to make things personal.

do you have anything to say about the thread topic?

I'm saying people like you are crazy psychopaths who defend people who say it is ok for strangers to sleep with children. I have said many things about this thread topic

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yes I will continue to mention that MJ slept with little kids.

You make very little mention of that.

You are attacking posters and trying to put things in people mouths,

You sick thing you

That is what he did. That's what makes him a child molester.

Uh Ok so its clear now

you lack any ability to understand what words mean, hence why you interpret things the way you do.

You have been negating this and this makes you sick in the head. You're a sadist toward children.

NO you are the one that hears lyrics and thinks of and posts about your thoughts how lyrics means the sick things you mentioned on the previous page.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yes I will continue to mention that MJ slept with little kids.

You make very little mention of that.

You are attacking posters and trying to put things in people mouths,

You sick thing you

That is what he did. That's what makes him a child molester.

Uh Ok so its clear now

you lack any ability to understand what words mean, hence why you interpret things the way you do.

You have been negating this and this makes you sick in the head. You're a sadist toward children.

NO you are the one that hears lyrics and thinks of and posts about your thoughts how lyrics means the sick things you mentioned on the previous page.

I've been telling you the sick truth about Michael Jackson. You mind is unable to handle the truth, obviously you are some crazed fan. Well you're rock god f***ed a bunch of little kids. And then he sang songs about it. Now the masses are sick with his songs and so are you. You are defending a child molester and you are defending people who say it is ok to sleep with little kids. I'm not trying to call you names, i'm just saying that you are a psychopath and a monster. That's who you are.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm saying people like you are crazy psychopaths who defend people who say it is ok for strangers to sleep with children.

When did I say that or when have I defended someone for saying that?

stop showing how delusional you are.

I have said many things about this thread topic

the thread is not about your opinions who is and isn't a psychopath.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join