It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackson was and is (most likely) innocent.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
There are many things in this world of which I am not certain. One thing I am certain of, however, is that I will never see a talent such as Michael again in my life time. He is simply the greatest performer in the history of humankind. And I say this as someone who was not even really a big fan. Still, I can recognize something special when I see it.

In the wake of the 'Leaving Neverland' movie there is a clarion call to erase this man's art from the world. I myself am of the opinion that the accusations were likely true. But they are still merely accusations -- nothing has ever been proven and I respect the right to the opposite opinion that the allegations are completely false as a compelling argument can be made against them as well. None of us, however, have enough evidence or clarity on the matter to be in a position to determine another human being's legacy. And, absent that certainty, to deprive humanity of Michael Jackson's art would in itself be a crime.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
There are many things in this world of which I am not certain. One thing I am certain of, however, is that I will never see a talent such as Michael again in my life time. He is simply the greatest performer in the history of humankind. And I say this as someone who was not even really a big fan. Still, I can recognize something special when I see it.

In the wake of the 'Leaving Neverland' movie there is a clarion call to erase this man's art from the world. I myself am of the opinion that the accusations were likely true. But they are still merely accusations -- nothing has ever been proven and I respect the right to the opposite opinion that the allegations are completely false as a compelling argument can be made against them as well. None of us, however, have enough evidence or clarity on the matter to be in a position to determine another human being's legacy. And, absent that certainty, to deprive humanity of Michael Jackson's art would in itself be a crime.

I wholeheartedly agree. He was a genius and a master of pop music hooks. His art will live on and the accusations will fade into the ether.

I was surprised to hear him so much on XM yesterday evening. Then I realized they were doing the top-40 songs from different years in the 80s and 90s. He was so popular and influential, and will never be erased.
edit on 24-3-2019 by icanteven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Didn't Robson steal many of his accusation stories from a book published shortly after the 93 trial?

The only thing I have watched or read about concerning the recent stuff about this is an interview with MJs former maid.

I have on my set top box both versions of leaving never land.

The uncut version is almost 4 hours or somewhere there about.

Not sure if I will watch it, the man is dead.

The accusers in leaving never-land are getting the attention they want

I cant say I believe or doubt as I haven't heard everything just what I have read in a few threads and what I watched with the maid that shows some stuff about the leaving neverland doco.

What disgusts me is what I read in threads with posters trying to make it personal and ask posters liek yourslef if you think sleeping with kids is OK and others that imply that if you had kids would be glad to leave them with MJ simply because of what you are posting, it could be interpreted as defending or by someone unbiased just posting facts.

I believe you were posting facts, without doing a little investigating I cannot confirm but the things you and few other posting about what the previous trial and FBI found and image of MJs private parts seems to be correct from certain things I have read in the past.

Its just a shame that many peoples bias and disgust of accusations allow them to pick up their pitch forks and attack anyone with a differing opinion that in no way is indicating child molestation is OK and acceptable but some are blinded by their own rage that has been instilled into them via their own ignorance or belief in media that has an agenda to create ignorance.

"If you like his pop music doesn't mean you should allow children to be abused."

exactly what I am talking about, this quoted above was posted by Zazzafraz just under your post.

WHO THE F### ON ATS THREADS ABOUT THIS IS ALLOWING KIDS TO BE ABUSED?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I recognize he had sleep overs with kids. He had sleep overs with hundreds of kids. Do i think it's strange and weird? Sure do.
But, I also firmly believe and find that he didn't molest or have sexual relationships with children.

Many of his bodyguards have come out and said he had a very healthy sex life with women.
But people only focus on the maids and bodyguards who were fired, and then make accusations. Which is almost the exact same thing with Robson and Safechuck, Hmmm.

If you really wanted to see 'solid' evidence, watch Leaving neverland, and then watch the three videos in the OP.
And then you want to have a laugh? Go read all the useless articles online making absurd claims and accusations like the FBI finding animal abuse, and BDSM photos laying out in the open in his bed room and such.
edit on 24-3-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The world is full of sickos, especially in the entertainment field.

Barbra Streisand recently said this about Michael:

“His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has,” she told the Times.

“You can say ‘molested,’ but those children, as you heard them say [the grown-up Robson and Safechuk], they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them.”

Man!...after getting flack from the public about those words, she made some "clarifications".

These people think they are entitled to take whatever they want as long as they "reward" their victims handsomely.

variety.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Anyone who is 30 and has kids sleep in their bed for days and days isn't right in the head.
He is guilty of being a nutjob anyone else would have been sectioned.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Nope. Research Brooke Shields and Michael Jackson again. She admits it was fake and they never had sex. She even admits that she tried to initiate sex once and he chickened out. He then approached her again to help his image when he was being accused but she declined because she was dating Andre Agassi.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

He raped kids may his corpse rot and
the propofol course through his evil
veins forever. He should have been
taken out at 40 but they waited till
the little creep was 50.

edit on 24-3-2019 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Of Course, he was/is, the only people who believe he is guilty are people that refuse to look at actual facts, they are all out there, ignorant people need him to be guilty because he didn't fit the standard "Normal"

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Of Course, he was/is, the only people who believe he is guilty are people that refuse to look at actual facts, they are all out there, ignorant people need him to be guilty because he didn't fit the standard "Normal"

Why don't you tell us all the "facts"?

I have looked at both sides of this very closely. There was no evidence only accusations.

FBI spent 10 yrs. investigating the allegations and came up with bubkis....Sneddon was obsessed with MJ and he never came up with squat.

So what you got hotshot?

A bunch of circumstantial stories from 2 grown ass men who previously were on record denying MJ did anything wrong?

Come on, what facts?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MyToxicTash

He stuck his bug dick into little
boys assholes.
Don't believe otherwise.
He used money and fame to
fulfill every perverted fantasy.
His talent is diminished by his
chomo acts - I do not care to
hear his music ever again.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This revisionist history about Michael Jackson is part of the wider effort to get us to accept pedophiles as the next "orientation" that needs to be accepted in order to be "inclusive." They call them "pedosexuals." Mark my words, this will be part of the progressive platform in the next 10 years or so. People will say I'm fearmongering, but that's the same thing they said years ago when we said "next thing you'll want to let men who want to be women into the ladies' room." That's what they always say.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Nope. Research Brooke Shields and Michael Jackson again. She admits it was fake and they never had sex. She even admits that she tried to initiate sex once and he chickened out. He then approached her again to help his image when he was being accused but she declined because she was dating Andre Agassi.

Once again you are lying. She is on record stating that he was too shy when he was younger but later on was more sexually forward towards her. She also claims he repeatedly asked her to marry him.

And she has never once accused him of being a pedophile or liking little boys or liking his own sex.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
This revisionist history about Michael Jackson is part of the wider effort to get us to accept pedophiles as the next "orientation" that needs to be accepted in order to be "inclusive." They call them "pedosexuals." Mark my words, this will be part of the progressive platform in the next 10 years or so. People will say I'm fearmongering, but that's the same thing they said years ago when we said "next thing you'll want to let men who want to be women into the ladies' room." That's what they always say.

Maybe....However, it's the typical leftie lynch mob that is mostly smearing the dead man. The more conservative among us are a bit more skeptical of believing allegations without proof especially allegations that were already TRIED in the criminal courts.

So, same people who basically believed Ballsy Fraud about Justice Kavanaugh are pretty much the same people who are so darn sure that MJ was guilty (even though he was acquitted on 14 charges).

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

you are so gross and I hope that stupid comment is removed.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Only cure for pedophilia is brutish death.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Only cure for pedophilia is brutish death.

I can agree with you but that doesn't mean Michael Jackson was guilty of pedophilia.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

We will never know what really happened between the two. We do know that he had tons of young boys in his bed. Even after losing tens of millions of dollars he still had young boys in his bed. I don’t care how good he could dance, I’ve got a child of my own. The fbi thing you keep spouting is a lie also. The fbi provided resources to local law enforcement on two different occasions ten years apart. That is a big difference between the fbi investigating him for ten years.
Forget about prying open your third eye and see what is in front of your two eyes.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Did I say he was crusader?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join