It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the worlds weapon systems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
www.harpoonhq.com...

This is probably one of the most comprehensive db's you will ever find. It's mostly ships and aircraft, but covers nearly every country and their forces.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Norway's Skjold and America's proposed HCAC Sorry guys I'll add more links in another post, I just screw up what I wanted to do.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by blue cell]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Always, please tell me... My mouth is watering...

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">trimaran hull fighting ships

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">DDX problems

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">French Carrier in Norfolk

Chinas new aircraft carrier?

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">steath ships

News about the CVN-21

brown water navy?

Russia Eyes New Aircraft Carriers Next Decade

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">
recompeting of the DDX

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Australia air-warfare ships decision due "soon"

I'll put more links up in a couple of minutes.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is a great idea, this way new members won't keep making the same threads every few days or so about like the same weapon system that been talk about before few days ago lol

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Why don't we do a research project to set-up our own ATS database? Has anyone though of putting this forward to whoever is in charge of this area of the Council? I'm sure we could easily do it, with the help of one of the admins and it could help with a lot of "problems" which people "face".

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Good work.
If you'd like to open this thread in one window and a new thread in another and do the whole "copy/paste" thing so that a new thread is made with all the links to major ATS weaponry topics in the first post (and descriptively named), we can "top" or "sticky" that one in the forum as a guide.

Then people can add to that, but the first post in a stickied forum guide should be fairly stand alone.

All the ATS topics
All the big other resources that keep coming up.
Anything like that you can think of.

Again, great idea.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Good work.
If you'd like to open this thread in one window and a new thread in another and do the whole "copy/paste" thing so that a new thread is made with all the links to major ATS weaponry topics in the first post (and descriptively named), we can "top" or "sticky" that one in the forum as a guide.

Then people can add to that, but the first post in a stickied forum guide should be fairly stand alone.

All the ATS topics
All the big other resources that keep coming up.
Anything like that you can think of.

Again, great idea.

Thanks man! And yeah I'll keep on updating it, I think we should rename this thread A guide to the threads of the weapontry forum, and then say new members please read. Oh just realized have to do it in another thread, well whatever!

[edit on 17-6-2005 by blue cell]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

KILLER FISH: Lockheed-Martin's CHARC

Thanks for the links! I am checking them out now...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join