It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Type 52C launched... good read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Sino defence have updated with a full rundown on the new Type 52C... two of which were deployed this year... Pennant No's 170 and 171

www.sinodefence.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
hum, the indian on this forum thinks that Sinodefence is not reliable source and thinks it is a propaganda site although he has never provided any backup for this claim.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ummm..no not really.. I was just pointing out the misinformation regarding the NASA SHARC/J-12 testing...I was extending the logic to sinodefence...no harm reading it though...How else can one discredit stuff?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'm starting to wonder when they will start making carriers to shut up all those critics out there who say China is not a blue-water navy just because it lacks carriers.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by W4rl0rD
I'm starting to wonder when they will start making carriers to shut up all those critics out there who say China is not a blue-water navy just because it lacks carriers.

True blue water navies require either a huge battle cruiser type fleet ie. The Frunze (Its called something else now) or carriers. More to the point it needs to have a presence on any ocean in the world. China putters around its territorial waters and other than harrasing the Phillipines and Taiwan, it hardly projects force regionaly let alone on a global scale. Simply building up a carrier will not make it a blue water navy.

new topics

top topics

join