It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller sends report on Trump investigation to AG Barr

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: Grambler

The thread title is misleading because the implication could be drawn that the investigation was into Trump personally.

The investigation was into Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

Uh , no
Just no
It was about the left's TDS in that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians .
That was the official statement by Mueller. At the start.
Where do you get your information ?

From his brief appointing him as Special Counsel.

As near as I can tell, the first use of the word "collusion" in regard to Mueller's investigation was Trump/Guiliani in a Tweet on February 16 2018.

As far as I have been able to determine, Mueller has not used the word "collusion" or "collude" once in regard to his investigations.

Of course, if there was no investigation into collusion, then there would be findings in that regard. Since the investigation wasn't into collusion, it is unlikely that there will be a finding of collusion.

You didn't try very hard. Took me less than 2 minutes...

Clinton campaign chief: Did Trump, Russians collude?

December 18th 2016

That wasn't Mueller.

Mueller wasn't investigating into 'collusion' because he is a judge and knows that such a thing isn't even a federal offense.

He was a judge?

What alternate reality are you communicating with us from?

It wasn't people on the right saying collusion is a crime. It was the morons in the media and DNC circles that we're saying it.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: carewemust
Expect hundreds of rumors and accusations between now and when the public finally sees what's in it.

Unless it is relesed in it's entirety as POTUS has called for, in which case, expect the Left to steer away from it in droves and search for a new boogeyman between now and its release to run damage control and try to distract people from the absence of everything they cajoled about over the past 2 wasted years.

The public version will not mention anyone who was investigated, but not indicted. William Barr made that clear today.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

FBI found Hillary Crimes. DOJ's Loretta Lynch directed the FBI (her FBI) to ignore those crimes, and clear the pre-ordained President Hillary.

It's as simple as that. Really.
edit on 3/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: Grambler

The thread title is misleading because the implication could be drawn that the investigation was into Trump personally.

The investigation was into Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

Uh , no
Just no
It was about the left's TDS in that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians .
That was the official statement by Mueller. At the start.
Where do you get your information ?

From his brief appointing him as Special Counsel.

As near as I can tell, the first use of the word "collusion" in regard to Mueller's investigation was Trump/Guiliani in a Tweet on February 16 2018.

As far as I have been able to determine, Mueller has not used the word "collusion" or "collude" once in regard to his investigations.

Of course, if there was no investigation into collusion, then there would be findings in that regard. Since the investigation wasn't into collusion, it is unlikely that there will be a finding of collusion.

You didn't try very hard. Took me less than 2 minutes...

Clinton campaign chief: Did Trump, Russians collude?

December 18th 2016

That wasn't Mueller.

Mueller wasn't investigating into 'collusion' because he is a judge and knows that such a thing isn't even a federal offense.

He was a judge?

What alternate reality are you communicating with us from?

It wasn't people on the right saying collusion is a crime. It was the morons in the media and DNC circles that we're saying it.

Mueller is not a judge.
Only the misinformed or liars would attempt to pass off that wopper.
People shooting off when they are uneducated on the subject and persons involved.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the REAL Mueller investigation to start.......... you know on those deleted text messages?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
HOW IN THE HELL COULD MUELLER NOT FIND TRUMP's COLLUSION OR OBSTRUCTION!? Boo-hoo-hoo!!

MSNBC host Chris Matthews expressed outrage on Friday upon hearing reports that Special Counsel Robert Mueller had completed his Russia investigation and submitted it to the attorney general -- with further indictments not expected.

Matthews began his show by summarizing the breaking news, but stressed that Mueller handed his report to the Department of Justice “without ever directly interviewing the president of the United States.”
Cry-baby: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Obama and Clinton fans...PREPARE YOURSELVES!

Congressman Devin Nunes: This is the "unraveling of the biggest political scandal in American history."

The public will soon learn that: "This was began...nothing more, nothing less than a Clinton-Obama operation with a bunch of dirty cops at the FBI and career Justice Department officials that were all a part of it."
Source: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
QNN Five Day Forecast for Liberals.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Antedilluvian has said on these threads all along that he didnt feel trump colluded with russia, and felt the mueller investigation would not charge him with that.

Now where I disagree with him is his belief there is not evidence of corruption from the fbi and obamas admin in this investigation.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
REPORT: Trump could still be a Russian Agent!

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Actually it was about the leftist attempts to circumvent the will of the American people in hopes they could maintain power to further their agenda of a tyrannical totalitarian State.

The will of the people that voted for Clinton?

I swear the right needs to actually learn about the electoral college and how it is NOT the will of the people. Hence why people have wanted to end it for atlest the 34 years I have been alive.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
....snipped....

I would like to think Trump and co with held everything they have on the deep state for this moment.

If they exposed anything before Mueller finished his investigation, his revelations would have been muted by democratic accusations that its all lies and misdirection.

Lets go baby

Well, anitdilluvian did say that he did not believe that Trump conspired with Russia.
He was consistent with that view for a long time. So fair is fair.

There are many others, though, that should have the decency to admit they were wrong.

edit on 23/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Mar 23 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well i stand corrected, ante i take it back

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

"Other DoJ groups"?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

"Other DoJ groups"?

Eastern district of Virginia
Southern district of New York
Counter intelligence
Etc.

Mueller has not been prosecuting everything he has found. His team seems to be going after people that lied to him or congress or foreign entities and handing off everything else. Which is why it will be interesting to see if the report documents all of those handoffs.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: UKTruth

"Other DoJ groups"?

Eastern district of Virginia
Southern district of New York
Counter intelligence
Etc.

Mueller has not been prosecuting everything he has found. His team seems to be going after people that lied to him or congress or foreign entities and handing off everything else. Which is why it will be interesting to see if the report documents all of those handoffs.

Ok, but that has nothing to do with Trump or his campaign Conspiring with Russia.
The Russian collusion angle is dead. I very much doubt Barr will be progressing any other investigation, unless Clinton is the target.

For those that pushed the Russian collusion lie, it's time to take a step back, I'd say.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Trump has got to take this opportunity, when the time is right, to handle this with humble sincerity and try to win over anyone who was on the fence about it or anyone that will accept the results of the investigation. He cannot...act like a petulant child who just got vindicated for something he didn’t do and go running in front of the cameras screaming “nanny nanny boo-boo”. He cannot hop in twitter and lob insults to everyone. Be a professional....for the love of God for once in your presidency...be dignified in your response. All the Trump fan boys are going to celebrate in the outcome of this and much of how they celebrate will mimic how Trump responds to it.

Beyond that...good. I’m glad it’s over. I have no doubt the left will cry foul try to dig deeper. The Russians have been undermining our social interactions for too long with their scheming bots and election meddling. I hope we can ALL learn from this. Social media is not reality. Online commenters are typically trolls or bots. The real world is where true communication exists.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
Trump has got to take this opportunity, when the time is right, to handle this with humble sincerity and try to win over anyone who was on the fence about it or anyone that will accept the results of the investigation. He cannot...act like a petulant child who just got vindicated for something he didn’t do and go running in front of the cameras screaming “nanny nanny boo-boo”. He cannot hop in twitter and lob insults to everyone. Be a professional....for the love of God for once in your presidency...be dignified in your response. All the Trump fan boys are going to celebrate in the outcome of this and much of how they celebrate will mimic how Trump responds to it.

Beyond that...good. I’m glad it’s over. I have no doubt the left will cry foul try to dig deeper. The Russians have been undermining our social interactions for too long with their scheming bots and election meddling. I hope we can ALL learn from this. Social media is not reality. Online commenters are typically trolls or bots. The real world is where true communication exists.

No, I think he needs to handle it but underlining exactly what it was - part of a coup attempt - and use it to launch investigations into the real scandal, the use of the Doj and FBI, in collusion with Democrats and at the direction (or knowledge) or Obama to try and undo a valid election for the Presidency.

There will be time for reflection once justice has been applied equally.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join