It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we are being used ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I was thinking of the old myth of how we were created as slaves to basically mine what our overlords needed / wanted , But what if it's much bigger then that and we are still doing their bidding by continued mining bringing metals and minerals to the surface of the planet ? We as a race have consistently mined the planet in all recorded history and still have not depleted or unearthed all the Planets resources .

What if this is what our creators do create races on other planets that are materialistic in nature so that all their life time they search out for the shinny things and useful materials of their planet . All along this is what we have been guided towards with the advancement of technology .

Time could mean nothing to our creators and all they do is seed planets with what is essentially "Ant colony's" and they make a circuit around the Universe collecting each planets resources . After we have done all the work they come back and use huge scoopers to scrape up what we have unearthed over our time on this planet . Look at Nazca were entire mountain tops have been scraped clean .. Just a thought I have not seen this angle talked about .
edit on 3/19/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I don't understand your rambling.

NASDAQ is not a mountain, it's National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations, it has multiple sources of investment. Many of which aren't even material in nature.

I'm going to to mark this up as, you are confused.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

LOL at auto correct fixed .

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The public appearance seems to be a free range tax farm, which is bad enough. I think a possible reason is far more insidious, it's a farm alright, but maybe we are being grown to be culled for something processable inside of us. The shiny metals and gemstones may only be part of the mining, that being part of the process in processing us.

Ewwwww, scary monsters! Lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

What if we are just a greedy species who rape and destroy this great gift so we can have fast food and telephone, cars and planes
We waste resources

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I think I understand what you mean.
The earth and its mineral wealth was sitting here, some aliens came along and said "we want those minerals" and rather than do the hard yards themselves they made us to do it for them.
They somehow instilled in our subconscious a desire for shiny things knowing that even when they left we would keep digging them up.
They have done this on multiple planets and they cruise around every so often to collect what we dug up.
Even if we dont have the minerals in bar form waiting to be collected its much easier to pry the rings off our fingers than it is to dig up and process.

Did I get it right?

Not a bad theory, Ive heard similar ones about the Annunaki.
I assume you know about the Sumerian mythos, if not check it out, it will blow your freakin mind after this thread

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Exactly !

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Ancient astronaut theorists say, "yes".

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
We are being used alright. Our hatred and violence against other men is a form of drug for the overlords.

It even has a name...loosh. Earth is just one big "loosh" farm.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The reason I find theories such as this one to be implausible is that they are not necessary in order for things to just be what they are without any kind of outside interference from some kind of alien life or whatever. If you have to believe that life/humans came to this planet from someplace else, where does that go? You would then be stuck in an endless quest for where life came from. If it did come from someplace else, where did it come from before that? And so forth. Nope.

The origin of life on earth may not be a simple story and we may not have all the answers but I tend to believe that everything that was necessary for the earth and everything on it has been here in this solar system from the beginning.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

What if we are just a greedy species who rape and destroy this great gift so we can have fast food and telephone, cars and planes
We waste resources

What if it doesn't matter?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

LoL oh ok.
Yeah, that makes more sense now.

Wow

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Why should the premise operate from a vindictive of self serving stand point?

Perhaps the earliest forms of 3rd dimensional avataring were indeed for mineral extraction and a means of slavery, no differently than humans know governments of Earth to do the same? Maybe this was urged into reality since breathing in the eco system was not possible?

Nowadays, I see it as a likely scenario that within all humans lives a higher self existence. What would be a slave game by a select few would most likely today would be a game of skill and ability for their learnings of pursuit. While it would be a magical feat to be able to influence output of a foreign entity without that entity's knowledge of control, it would be far more reaching of a skill to establish some sort of connection and influence between individual channels of communication.

To put it most simply... it may be each of our higher selves playing repetitive lives of Sim City Dimensions without us even knowing it. Connection of such dots may show to be one of the most powerful understandings of dimensions that life could ever witness. Not only would a human learning of their higher self's influence take a stronger influence to 3rd dimensional life, but life forms around the higher self would be seen as a masterful creator, since a channel of common knowledge can be passed back and forth with proof.

I envision our higher selves to be the hackers within a centralized system of avatar manipulation. The value of the personal connections with higher self being possible by far outweighs the mineral slave aspects of the old days. It is actually a good thing to connect to higher self, as it makes lives within the 3rd dimension much more pleasant for all dimensions.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If you have the power to move between stars, you can either find your own diamond, gold, platinum, rhodium, etc., asteroids and mine them without having to bother with getting a bunch of half-apes digging into a planet for you. If you had enough power, you could essentially make whatever you want through fusion.

Besides, just because human beings are materialistic like that, doesn't mean aliens are. And if you look at all the gold and precious metals still on the Earth, if that was their plan they sure did a crappy job of it.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
I was thinking of the old myth of how we were created as slaves to basically mine what our overlords needed / wanted , But what if it's much bigger then that and we are still doing their bidding by continued mining bringing metals and minerals to the surface of the planet ? We as a race have consistently mined the planet in all recorded history and still have not depleted or unearthed all the Planets resources .

What if this is what our creators do create races on other planets that are materialistic in nature so that all their life time they search out for the shinny things and useful materials of their planet . All along this is what we have been guided towards with the advancement of technology .

Time could mean nothing to our creators and all they do is seed planets with what is essentially "Ant colony's" and they make a circuit around the Universe collecting each planets resources . After we have done all the work they come back and use huge scoopers to scrape up what we have unearthed over our time on this planet . Look at Nazca were entire mountain tops have been scraped clean .. Just a thought I have not seen this angle talked about .

Our overlords are..........magpies? I knew it.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

There are many levels of exploitation going on.

You yourself included in the - exploitation.

Look at all the chicken and cattle farms; they unwittingly go about their day, only so in the end they can be harvested and provide for you at the dinner table.

One way the uppermost classes harvest the common people is by perpetual war escalating defense budgets and creating debt. Interest in the debt is collected through bonds.

The top classes have the prime living places and conditions. That's just nature I guess..

Yeah and who knows.. maybe the ET's reside amongst those people.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The parasite Civilization another take on the predator civilization but not only does it destroy world's it has seeded with intelligent life in mass culling's during which it then also harvests all the refined materials they have made especially the very rare and hard one's which in what passes for an economy in there civilization makes it profitable and cost effective but they then clean up the world's using some form of technology, possibly a quantum wave based technology that would cause matter to dissolve at the sub atomic level in a non fission form of molecular destabilization - I would imagine something like a purple beam from one UFO account I recall.
Then they would leave a small number of survivors, maybe even heard them for a couple of generations to ensure there survival and that they did not pass down coherent knowledge that may allow them to prepare for the next cull.
As there civilization may exist in such a way that time moves slower for them, perhaps they live in giant city space craft moving at relativistic velocity's around the Galaxy('s) this would allow a great chance for a number of there world's to have advanced in technology - potential new discovery's which they may then use themselves and to have refined raw material's and resources to a state that makes these harvest world's suitable for yet another mass culling and resource harvesting action.
They may even seed some of these world's with there own race and then prey upon them, since intelligent life - but not too intelligent - not too hot or too cold but just right - may be at a premium in there economic plan's.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

Some of us ARE being used - as cash cows for lying snake oil salesmen making up fantasies of the past out of thin air.
Like mountain tops being "scraped clean."

Harte

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

That is a really cool theory. It could fit in with the tales of the anunnaki very well. If their standard year is 3600 of our earth years and our night/day cycle was very harsh on them, having us collect the precious metals for them would work out very well. Especially making gold convertible towards the idea of money. We would then collect and hoard the items for our alien creators without even knowing about them, outside of the few chosen. Then you wouldn't have to sacrifice your own people to the ravishes of our quickened solar cycle and still get the required components in the end.

brilliant

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Hmmm, so as long as they are not trying to sell anything, it should be kosher?

What happens if they are just trying to wrestle our corrupted history out of the hands of the true manipulators, the mainstream adherents. Or is anything that goes against mainstream evil in your eyes?

Do you even consider the possibility that mainstream is wrong? That those textbooks you teach from are wrong? That you may actually be corrupting the youth by teaching them memorization and regurgitation instead of showing them both sides of a story and letting the students decide? What is so wrong with teaching critical thought anymore? Is the mainstream story on such shaky ground that any questions must be immediately decried else they corrode the entire theoretical story of mainstream history?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join