It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Kenyan Birth Certificate...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: vinifalou

Honestly this specific "birth certificate" has been floating around for 10 years. If you haven't seen all the evidence against it in that time, that's on you.

Here's a start, the document states that Obama was born in Mombasa, a city in the British Protectorate of Kenya. Except Mombasa was part of Zanzibar until 1963. Obama was born in 1961.

Amazing how this one birth certificate could predict the future.

It is absolutely pointless attempting to discuss this with the Birthers anymore. As you have so eloquently proved above, this is a non starter right from the get go but it will be completely ignored by the "Obama bad man" crowd. Sometimes you have to just admit that you can't argue against stupid and just leave them to it.

(post by Fowlerstoad removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Snopes?

A left-biased website?

Right... Moving on...

Isn't it odd how the moment that inconvenient facts turn up the source automatically becomes 'left-biased'?
As I said - yawn. Disproved years ago.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Snopes is very well known to be left-biased.

And it isn't an "inconvenient fact", at least not for me. I don't even live in the U.S. so it couldn't affect me less if Obama is or isn't American.

As someone mentioned already, this is a conspiracy website and this is a conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
Ooooh i know

Black man bad.

And

He won so get over it.

Those are the go to trump excuses so i will go with that

Good one!

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Snopes?

A left-biased website?

Right... Moving on...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

This is what I'm talking about.

When you walk into a thread discussing a conspiracy, you make your point and discuss it with other who have a different view.

But all those partisan puppets are so attached to their beliefs they won't accept any new information because it doesn't fit their agenda.

And thanks for the info! Gonna take a look at that.

edit on 15/3/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
will they need a birth certificate to charge him with a crime?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Is the fact that Mombasa wasn't part of Kenya until 1963 an inconvenient fact?
edit on 3/15/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Snopes is very well known to be left-biased.

And it isn't an "inconvenient fact", at least not for me. I don't even live in the U.S. so it couldn't affect me less if Obama is or isn't American.

As someone mentioned already, this is a conspiracy website and this is a conspiracy theory.

(Sigh) Yes, but this is a theory that was exploded years ago and believe it or not, facts matter.
So (deep breath) -

No, it's passed on! This theory is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet its maker! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed it to the perch it would be pushing up the daisies! It's metabolic processes are now history! It's off the twig! It's kicked the bucket,it's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-THEORY!!

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Not for me.

Maybe for Obama or Obama's brother.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Not for me.

Maybe for Obama or Obama's brother.

I see. So you admit that you don't care about inconvenient facts that instantly disprove silly theories? Interesting.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Why would it be an inconvenient fact for Obama?

You should be asking yourself if Obama's brother is such a trustworthy person/Obama was born in Kenya why would his brother need to use a notoriously fake birth certificate to support his claim?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I'm saying it isn't an incovenient fact. It is a fact, nonetheless.

It isn't inconvenient for me because I don't have an agenda and I'm not the one pushing this theory. I'm only here to listen to what both sides of the story have to say.

But your tone is saying much more about you than you think...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but this theory both irritates and amuses me. It was exploded years ago and still people don't bother to do their research and think that it's a viable theory. Apologies for my tone.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The "Kenyan" certificate story is a deflection to make people automatically think all BC stories are false.

Controlled Opposition 😎

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When's that book coming out with all the proof?

We've been waiting almost 10 years at this point.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If true, he needs to be arrested for perpetrating a fraud on the American people and for stealing the election.

A KENYAN has no business as POTUS. Clearly the qualifications are explicitly laid out in the Constitution - which is never up for negotiation or interpretation.

No wonder he deferred to radical Islam and secretly shipped 200 BILLION tax payer dollars to our ultimate mortal enemy Iran.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Once again, this has been known as a hoax since 2009.

Don't let that get in the way of your rant about "black man bad" though.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
If true, he needs to be arrested for perpetrating a fraud on the American people and for stealing the election.

A KENYAN has no business as POTUS. Clearly the qualifications are explicitly laid out in the Constitution - which is never up for negotiation or interpretation.

No wonder he deferred to radical Islam and secretly shipped 200 BILLION tax payer dollars to our ultimate mortal enemy Iran.

Aahhh, ok. So you are also ignoring the fact that the "birth certificate" has the wrong country name on it? And that it predicted the name the nation would take in a couple of years? That is actually pretty laughable......

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join