It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Kenyan Birth Certificate...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: LSU2018

The British Protectorate of Kenya did exist. But until 1963 Mombasa was part of Zanzibar. Not the British Protectorate of Kenya.

So the real question is what was the Hospital in question putting on the BC's at the time, without seeing a legit one there is no way to be sure.
I am just glad i don't care either way but for the conspiracy aspect which is always fun. i just wish more people did not take it so personally especially at this point in time.

you do realize the IDIOCY of this statement you posted.......I mean really they just went willy nilly and wrote this on the birth certificates at the time....writing it in a way that did NOT exist until 3 years later......where they psychics??? they put this on birth certificates 3 years before it happened??? you don't think the parents of the children born then wouldn't have raised a ruckus of some sort????? hate Obama all you want but STOP with the blatant lies.
edit on 15-3-2019 by research100 because: added info

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes, it is.

Because, again (twice now), this is a conspiracy website and this is a conspiracy theory.

And once again, since you managed to disappear from the thread about Obama being caught with his pants off on the SpyGate scandal, can we trust anything this guy say anymore?

He freaking lied to you and here you are cheeleading him.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

The mental gymnastics these people will go through to keep believing in this conspiracy theory are ridiculous.

If the kerning is slightly off on the birth certificate the White House posted it means it's a forgery.

Meanwhile a birth certificate purporting to show Obama wasn't born in the US is still kosher even though it has the completely wrong country in the header.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The mental gymnastics these people will go through to keep believing in this conspiracy theory are ridiculous.

If the kerning is slightly off on the birth certificate the White House posted it means it's a forgery.

The form of the certificates issued, by the HDOH, is determined at the discretion of the director...that includes kerning. Kerning is a non issue.

HOWEVER, a copy of a vital record issued by the Hawaii Department of Health is CERTIFIED with an EMBOSSED (RAISED) seal impression -- according to their regulations AND rules. (See the links in my signature for many supportive sources).

So...since Obama's SHORT FORM has an apparent fraudulent DEBOSSED seal...I assume that a stickler for legal details, like yourself, would agree his SHORT FORM COLB is fraudulent?

edit on 3/15/2019 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

you do realize the IDIOCY of this statement you posted

You do realize you are both rude and not interested in a discussion you have all the answers apparently we should just come to you and all will be explained.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I was not trying to be rude...when people are so VESTED in a lie when truth is so clear (the way the birthplace is listed did not come into being until 3 years AFTER Barack was born) that they say ?well we don't know how the birth certificates were written up then is a monumental stretch of bibilical proportions.

the total lack of logic ,common sense and critical thinking here by some members is appalling.

it is a HARD FACT that the way the birth place written on the Kenyon birth certificate didn't become that way until 3 years after B was born...and THAT fact makes the certificate phony....stop posting this blatant lie that he was born in kenya

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Truth, Lie, or both? I think we should be asking ourselves why did his brother post this? Does this have to do with distracting the events taking place currently (the New Zealand event) or is it to push a distraction for future use (the Muller Investigation)?

Obama has stated in his own words that he was born in Kenya, so I don't think there is much to discuss on that topic. What we could discuss is if what he says is true, then when did the DNC know, and who was involved with that cover up? On the other hand if what Obama said was a lie, then why would he and his wife go around and push the narrative?

Most of this topic has been discussed before (ATS: as seen in this link)

So again I think the question that should be asked is:
"Why did his brother post this?"

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Obama was talking about his heritage, he was not talking about being from there literally. I will give you credit for the question why his brother posted the FAKE kenyan birth certificate...the one that says obama was born in mobassa on the east coast of kenya,, mobassa was originally a part of zanzabar and was not incorporated into kenya until kenya became an independant nation 2 years AFTER Barrack was born.

his brother is a big fan of trump, and no I am not blaming trump, I was surprised seeing that Barack is his brother and all.......

the timing leads me to this

The timing of Malik Obama’s reposting of the forgery suggests that it’s a propaganda effort aimed at discrediting his half-brother, who has been rumored in the far-right media to be spearheading opposition to President Trump’s agenda. In a previous tweet,

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Obama was talking about his heritage, he was not talking about being from there literally. I will give you credit for the question why his brother posted the FAKE kenyan birth certificate...the one that says obama was born in mobassa on the east coast of kenya,, mobassa was originally a part of zanzabar and was not incorporated into kenya until kenya became an independant nation 2 years AFTER Barrack was born.

his brother is a big fan of trump, and no I am not blaming trump, I was surprised seeing that Barack is his brother and all.......

the timing leads me to this

The timing of Malik Obama’s reposting of the forgery suggests that it’s a propaganda effort aimed at discrediting his half-brother, who has been rumored in the far-right media to be spearheading opposition to President Trump’s agenda. In a previous tweet,

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

As I pointed out in the thread I linked to, Why muddy the waters? If Obama was only talking about his heritage then why would Michelle also say that he was born in Kenya? What was the point of her doing that, again why muddy the waters?

The issue with the BC and CoLB is why put them out there, then turn around and make it unclear if they are real or not. It seems very strange, as if there is another unforeseen angle getting played here. As I stated was this to distract from something happening now, or from something happening later?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
From all the information that I have seen, I believe Obama is a U.S. citizen as much as Michelle is a woman.

Thanks o.p. as the truth always comes out.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

this is why michelle said what she said Michelle Obama refers to the President's home country of Kenya, because he knows his ancestry, especially that of his father, who was born in Kenya.

HOW is the birth certificate unclear,,,it plain as day states that he was born in mobassa on the east coast of kenya....mobassa did not become part of kenya until 3 years AFTER he was born.

IT doesn't get more CLEAR than that.....and because of that everything else is a moot point

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

As I pointed out in the thread I linked to, Why muddy the waters? If Obama was only talking about his heritage then why would Michelle also say that he was born in Kenya? What was the point of her doing that, again why muddy the waters?

The issue with the BC and CoLB is why put them out there, then turn around and make it unclear if they are real or not. It seems very strange, as if there is another unforeseen angle getting played here. As I stated was this to distract from something happening now, or from something happening later?

They are testing the power of the Obama Cult and the psychological power the cult has once it is energized with falsehoods and deceptions of every possible flavor and method.

Once the cult members have been fully activated as recent history clearly shows, there is no remedy possible. Even factual contradictions that come out later will have absolutely no effect on the cult members except to strengthen their resolve to remain deceived

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Has there ever been an American citizen named barrack Hussein Obama?

The greater beings who control our world and offer us help hear and there....

Well during the Obama campaign, there was a bet among them.

America was just attacked by a man named Osama, the bet was that the American people would not be so stupid as to elect someone named Obama.

And if they did. Americans would loose their outside help and suffer on their own for the next 100 years.

No more elite status....

There is no question. Barrack Hussein Osama is not an American citizen. Not even close...

Most American families have tons of year book photos from pre k, kindergarten, and elementary school.

Where are the Osama's?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Flavian

Of course they will ignore.
These same people constantly tell others trump won and get over it and constantly dog aoc cause her clothes have no provlem still talking about Obama and Hillary

Its hilarious

Like a stupid orange cult.

That cult is called real American citizens....

And what's with making fun of a persons skins color?
I thought that was 100% off the table among the liberal Democrats? You know the major dem groups like BLM, LGBTQ, antifa. Illegal aliens, muslims...
And you want regular American to team up with those cults....ha ha ha ha...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

That's an incredibly arrogant statement and if you're European, one you shouldn't make. Europe has a lot of hate and bigotry, probably more than here in the US.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

And what's with making fun of a persons skins color?
I thought that was 100% off the table among the liberal Democrats? You know the major dem groups like BLM, LGBTQ, antifa. Illegal aliens, muslims...
And you want regular American to team up with those cults....ha ha ha ha...

it might be

but for me it is 100% on the table

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Meanwhile a birth certificate purporting to show Obama wasn't born in the US is still kosher even though it has the completely wrong country in the header.

It's simple. Appoint a Special Counsel to fully investigate with the power to unseal all documents and subpeona emails and communications during the time of the questions, stalling and final production of the certificate.
Who could be against that? Only those that have something to hide...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

.mobassa did not become part of kenya until 3 years AFTER he was born.

The British Empire established the East Africa Protectorate in 1895, from 1920 known as the Kenya Colony.

Mombasa became the capital of the Protectorate of Kenya, sometime between 1887 and around 1906

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
here are the pics you claim do not exist www.theguardian.com...

hate obama as much as you want but stop with the blatant lies

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Has there ever been an American citizen named barrack Hussein Obama?

The greater beings who control our world and offer us help hear and there....

Well during the Obama campaign, there was a bet among them.

America was just attacked by a man named Osama, the bet was that the American people would not be so stupid as to elect someone named Obama.

And if they did. Americans would loose their outside help and suffer on their own for the next 100 years.

No more elite status....

There is no question. Barrack Hussein Osama is not an American citizen. Not even close...

Most American families have tons of year book photos from pre k, kindergarten, and elementary school.

Where are the Osama's?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join