It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch shooting: police search for gunman after mass shooting at mosque – live updates

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Those hundreds if not thousands of users #posting? They are one bad day or one newly found testicle away from carrying out this same act.

Part of the MKULTRA would be agents provocateur to make it seem like there is a huge movement of these types.

Not saying that there are no people who are reveling in this, I'm sure there are some sickos who do. I just think (hope?) that many of them are just posting such notions for the lulz, sad as it is.
edit on 15-3-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: extra commentary

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This is another anomalous mass murder in terms of the location. New Zealand a peaceful country
The last one was in Norway where a rabid right-winger murdered almost 80 people and believe it or not got 21 years in prison!
www.nytimes.com...

It’s pretty horrendous to give a mass murderer 21 years in prison. You wonder what ails some countries.
I know they're against the death penalty but this is ridiculous.

BTW New Zealand has abolished the death penalty years ago, so this or these mass murderers will likely be put up for the rest of their lives by public tax money.

Anyway, May Allah (God) bless the souls of the Muslim brothers and sisters who have died in this heinous crime. And all the religious people, and non-religious people who have been victims of our world of hate, ignorance, and senseless violence.

It starts with ignorance and hatred and always ends with the same.

We as a species never learn the lesson that violence begets violence. Hatred begets hatred, and ignorance and intolerance beget the same and perpetuates the worst in us.

It will never end until we learn to love or when God brings this ugly experiment to an end.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
4 /pol/thread/206291236 has the following pic of one of the people being taken into custody:

Not sure where they got it from.

(post by Kryties removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

from seeing the video way more then 40 throw in multiple shooters im going with 56-70 for dead alone

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon
Well good for you! Sounds like you just praised the shooter and implied the innocent dead deserved to die due to their faith. You win the tolerance And peace award for the week.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Holy hell it looks like he had a go pro on... footage is out there...

Evil... many many dead... this is not good

That's one perspective.

Another is that it's a righteous shoot.

If anybody understands the mantra 'Live by the sword, die by the sword' its Muslims.

Personally i don't care. They shouldn't even be in Western countries.

Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists, Rastas, Christians are all very welcome.

Muslims shouldn't be. Until they join the rest of us in the this century they have no place in my country or any western country. And if it takes using THEIR tactics against them....so be it.

Mods??? Anyone??? TF!!!

No no no, people need to read that post, there are a few posters on this site that would be rejoicing with this news, best they out themselves for all to see.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Are you Archie Bunker reincarnated?

Asking for a friend...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

the shooter did have partners and more then a few internet places are showing up with almost identicle messages so it could be part of their plan for division and chaos and in general spreading hate and intolerance

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

This is what is happening.

Some people can only see the extreme points of view.

It is radicals that see it in black and white, with no colors and no grey.

People of every religion can still be asshats. I have seen many.

So many good people lost today. A very sad day in New Zealand.

P

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Those hundreds if not thousands of users #posting? They are one bad day or one newly found testicle away from carrying out this same act.

Part of the MKULTRA would be agents provocateurs to make it seem like there is a huge movement of these types.

Your argument is valid. A part of MKULTRA would certainly include agents to promote this type of activity as if it were genuine. My problem is that literally nobody knows what is and what is not anymore.

There are tons of anti social never been laid shut out type guys who do nothing but live on the internet all day trolling and eventually feeding depraved fantasies. That is coming from an insecure white guy.

The issue is one explanation could be just as true as the other to me personally as a CTer for over 10 years at this point. Could be mkultra, totally, devil's advocate say it is probably a result of our sick society affect on isolated individuals..

And I suppose that is where those who are abusing us have succeeded the most, we no longer can distinguish truth from fiction.
edit on 15-3-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

accelerationist

Sounds right.

link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Too bad you can't see the mofo's who gave this pile stars.
Free speech I guess

edit on 15-3-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

(post by Carcharadon removed for a manners violation)
(post by Nyiah removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

(post by Kryties removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Well good for you! Sounds like you just praised the shooter and implied the innocent dead deserved to die due to their faith. You win the tolerance And peace award for the week.

Did i? Or did i simply point out the fact that Muslims repeatedly state that one way or another they will take down the west and that there are repercussions for such a mindset?

I love immigrants and have zero problems with them. Except for believers in Islam.

I guess it's because i don't believe LGBTQ should be murdered and tortured for their sexuality, I don't consider women chattel or sex slaves, i don't think that boys are for sex and women are for babies and so on and so forth.

Islam is Nazism.

We don't say "yeah they are Nazis but they are actually really nice" do we? So why do why do that with believers of an ideology every bit as vile and disgusting?

There is a reason our ancestors died by the 100's of thousands to keep as much of the world free from this ideology as possible.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join