It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch shooting: police search for gunman after mass shooting at mosque – live updates

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties
It really goes without saying my friend. I live in Florida, I never expected people would think that Floridians are as crazy as the pulse nightclub shooter or the kid Nick Cruz I think from Broward county. I always figured for any rational independent thinkers, it just goes without saying.

The #bags in question are responsible for their own behaviors, and I would not suspect in general the people from his locality to overall share his sentiments.

Now if can just apply the same logic to people and not suddenly brand 1billion+ people as terrorists Everytime a Muslim, or just someone with an Arabic sounding name stabs somebody on a Subway for his wallet with no other motive other than easy crime money.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: vonclod

Yeah, this one hits a bit close to home for me, I'm still trying to process it.

No doubt

Peace

link   
"I begun planning an attack roughly two years in advance and an attack at the location in Christchurch three months in advance."
from his manifesto so hes kind of like brevik in this regard plotted it for years and picked a target and went

link   

Yeah ,I don't like Islams ideology either,in its purist and most raw form,bit I feel for the poor buggers in this crisis. Just ignore.posts that rark you up,its really easy bud. Do try it.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
OK everyone, let's all take a step back and review all the evidence that was ignored and see if this is a possible global event, or if it is an isolated event. We know that there were postings about this days before. SO why wasn't there any intervention about this? If the postings were in fact on many different messaging systems (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc. etc.) and the so-called safety systems that those site are suppose to have didn't trigger any calls to law enforcement, then what exactly are the safe guards for?

While we know that different people process events differently then others, and some people just like to voice out their knee jerk reaction in these situations. We also know that there are people who are sometimes behind these styles of events who seek out those people who lash out in anger. These people like to manipulate these people to make the events worse by forcing a scapegoat where one may not exist.

It should be our jobs as observers to these event to look for clues, watch for patterns, and most importantly be vigilant for similar events before they happen. These petty arguments over personal opinions of what is right vs what is wrong should be held secondary to known facts of the situation. So let's focus on the event, and see what we can find out before this event is used to limit rights and freedoms of others.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Double troubled with doubled post

edit on 15-3-2019 by Guyfriday because: Prediction of the future

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Yeah ,I don't like Islams ideology either,in its purist and most raw form,bit I feel for the poor buggers in this crisis. Just ignore.posts that rark you up,its really easy bud. Do try it.

I can't help but call out anyone who supports what the shooter did. It's disgusting and has no place on this website or in civil society as a whole.

But you're right, people like them are not worth replying to. Apparently when you do stand up for whats right though, you get modded out of existance and given warnings. Somethings really wrong with the world when that begins to happen.

Anyway mate, there are more important things to discuss such as the mental wellbeing of the Kiwi people, and what us Aussies can do to help. We are here for you mate - our two countries are so intrinsically intertwined that we here in Oz are grieving with you as if it just happened to us here.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
No words will ever be enough to console the families who lost loved ones today.
No amount of back and forth bickering will make any of this better or help it make sense.
In a few days from now when nerves has calmed and shock has diminished somewhat we can try to pull apart motives.

But for now, lets just stand together in support of those who lost their lives. Lets show that even in this f'ed up world a bunch of "crazy conspiracy lovers" like us can put our differences aside and merely be human again for a change.

Be strong NZ,

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Does make you wonder,after the outage across most social platforms yesterday doesn't it,two of which this prick posted comments of his plans on.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Does make you wonder,after the outage across most social platforms yesterday doesn't it,two of which this prick posted comments of his plans on.

Exactly, that's a pretty big coincidence there isn't it. Was the Government in New Zealand informed about this, or was the situation of the outage being used as an excuse? These are the things we hunt for best here.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dmvr34

Very nice post man,we appreciate it. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

BREAKING: Police confirm 40 dead in New Zealand mosque shootings

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: Jg513
a reply to: Carcharadon

Wowwww dude, just wow🤢 How does trash like you sleep at night?

Very well. Probably because i don't defend a vile ideology like Islam that murders LGBTQ, hates women, accepts pedophilia etc etc.....

It's very comforting to not try and appease an ideology that stands in direct opposition to everything western society is built on.

I don't defend/accept any of those things either and i'm sure everyone who had a problem with the ridiculous comment you made also feels the same way. So why is that the arugument you keep going back to to justify the pyshco crap you said?
Yea we know, people do horrifc things all the time in the name of islam, but the answer to that isn't to turn into the same evil you claim to be against.

link   

originally posted by: Tempter
BACKCHANNEL
Stage [Secret Meeting Channel of GCHQ and CIA, secure comms]

CIA1: This Brexit thing isn't going to well for you, is it?

GCHQ1: No it isn't. And to be honest, there is a lot of damning info coming out right now against the Russian narrative, isn't there?

CIA1: Yes, there is.

GCHQ1: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

CIA1: Yes, but the public can't take another so quickly here in the US, and we have cover stories for days. You need this more.

GCHQ1: I know, I know. But we can't do it on the mainland. Too suspicious.

CIA1: One of the colonies?

GCHQ1: A small one.

CIA1: Maximum effect, virgin.

GCHQ1: We'll ping you with the details.

Counsel - World Bank Group: Thank you both for cooperating.

GCHQ1: Out.

CIA1: Out.

Where is this posted from ?

link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

In the states, I would expect quick results. If curious I can dig up a few known sources on folks that were apprehended for having weapons/plans/stated intent via social media.

The unknown (to me at least) is that this happened in NZ and I'm not sure how the 'surveillance state' works in your neck o' the woods.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

BREAKING: Police confirm 40 dead in New Zealand mosque shootings

That's messed up...

link   

I'm not sure,but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Facebag,twitface and the rest,they are all tools for a nefarious bunch of people.

link   
So, apparently this bloke mentioned pewdiepie in his manifesto, I haven't read it, nor have I watched the video, but in true form, channel 9 was doing a bang up job showing snippets of it a few hours ago, the #wits.

ETA: pewdiepie - twitter

edit on 15/3/2019 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: hiddenNZ

The unknown (to me at least) is that this happened in NZ and I'm not sure how the 'surveillance state' works in your neck o' the woods.

Good question. Since we have many on here from that area of the world, would any of them like to enlighten us on how information gets uncovered down there?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

(Prime Minister Scott) Morrison has more comments, saying Australian police are now investigating.

“[One shooter] is an Australian born citizen. That obviously leads to an Australia-based investigation.”

“There is no info to suggest any Australians have been killed in this terrorist attack, but it is very early on,” he said.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join