It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch shooting: police search for gunman after mass shooting at mosque – live updates

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Semantics yeah OK. What is the original meaning of pakeha....and be honest... Its a derogatory word and not fair to be honest. Was that shooter pakeha? See what I'm getting at? Paheka is used these days to mean white/foreigners/others not Maori. Is that true? And Maori means "ordinary" does it not?

link   

originally posted by: 1Angrylightbulb
Just heard Prime Minister Scott Morrison on ABC label him not only a terrorist but right wing terrorist.

Yeah, without getting into Aussie politics, thats rich coming from someone who is owned by the right-wing nutjobs in the LNP.

link   
en.wikipedia.org...:Tsumikiria?fbclid=IwAR2O-b-l3dZ1BC0y85cLwuf0imf3mmQbZan_OXSRc0PA99cSwxVDtfWIhVA hes trolling every one this is his wikipedia page list of likes see what they list? he wants the left and the right at war and hes implicating each side to get us at each others throats

(post by Carcharadon removed for a manners violation)
(post by Jg513 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Apparently it was an Aussie who had moved here from Australia. I'm just around the corner and down the road from the second mosque. Police have blocked off the Avenue and will be there for some time. I have to move over the weekend and I don't need this stress. This is stressing the whole city and nation. As it so happens I live next to Muslims from Africa.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Semantics yeah OK. What is the original meaning of pakeha....and be honest... Its a derogatory word and not fair to be honest. Was that shooter pakeha? See what I'm getting at? Paheka is used these days to mean white/foreigners/others not Maori. Is that true? And Maori means "ordinary" does it not?
dude, not the time yeah?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jg513
a reply to: Carcharadon

Wowwww dude, just wow🤢 How does trash like you sleep at night?

Apparently his perspective makes it that he's too damn awesome for a conscience.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Carcharadon

Did i say that I personally thought it was a righteous shoot?

Nope.

I said that's another perspective.

I condemn the attack because there are actual deserving targets he could have went after, not defencless people.

Nobody is being fooled by your word play.

Your hatred is on display for all to see. You are worse than pond scum.

Do I hate Islamic ideology?

Sure do.

As should anyone that accepts LGBTQ, believes women are equal, doesn't believe pedophilia is an acceptable practice etc etc etc.

Islam is Nazism. Stop defending it Adolf.

link   

Yep fair call brother.

link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: 1Angrylightbulb
Just heard Prime Minister Scott Morrison on ABC label him not only a terrorist but right wing terrorist.

Yeah, without getting into Aussie politics, thats rich coming from someone who is owned by the right-wing nutjobs in the LNP.

Oh yeah I know...been living here in Australia for 7 years now. Thought it was amusing to jump to such a specific label instead of just a terrorist that was born here.

link   

originally posted by: vonclod

You think you know me? Where my indignation's lie?

See ya.

Meh, like i care.

(post by Carcharadon removed for a manners violation)
(post by Kryties removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Sure you are awesome

Your first post in this was it could be seen as a righteous shoot

You are so awesome you have to backtrack from those words acting like you didn’t mean that’s your perspective

A bigot and a coward

I will waste no more time on you

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jg513

Wowwww dude, just wow🤢 How does trash like you sleep at night?

Very well. Probably because i don't defend a vile ideology like Islam that murders LGBTQ, hates women, accepts pedophilia etc etc.....

It's very comforting to not try and appease an ideology that stands in direct opposition to everything western society is built on.

(post by Kryties removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Can we back on topic and stop seeing who can piss further please? Both you guys ?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Sure you are awesome

Your first post in this was it could be seen as a righteous shoot

You are so awesome you have to backtrack from those words acting like you didn’t mean that’s your perspective

A bigot and a coward

I will waste no more time on you

Don't care.

If I thought it was a righteous a shoot I would have said exactly that. I've never parsed words or danced around things on this site before, why would I start now?

I've always said exactly what's on my mind here. And a lot of you guys have upvoted those very outspoken posts.

Believe what you want I care not.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: Kryties

Can we back on topic and stop seeing who can piss further please? Both you guys ?

It wasn't a pissing contest mate. That poster made it clear that he supported the shooters actions then went on a rant about Islam. It's rather suspicious and it makes me think he might inhabit the same circles as those attackers. I was simply calling him out on his nonsense.

I am otherwise glued to the TV here in Oz, my wife and I are in shock at whats happened and I am personally feeling rather ashamed that at least one of the attackers was Australian. As I said to Agitated before, we Aussies stand with our Kiwi brothers and sisters.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join