It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch shooting: police search for gunman after mass shooting at mosque – live updates

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

He didn't view them as human.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Its insanity.
The people he walked by going in were extremely lucky.
This guy is sick.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I've been following it on 4 since before the thread here.

Crazy thing is, a bit before it happened, there was a ton of Yang threads, now it's all Christchurch. Don't recall which specific thread it was in, I just downloaded it.

The whole thing seems surreal to me. From all the writing on the weapons and magazines to the manifesto and posts he made.

Something just seems really off about all of it.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Its on LL but it keeps being removed and reuploaded.

Disgusting, is he still at large?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And the car next to him towards the end.

I was cringing...."No, don't do it. Don't do it! Phew thank god"

Fn psycho

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

imagine how the two women he honked at but did nothing to during his get away feel its like being brushed by death

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Just wanted to say to my brothers and sisters across the ditch. My heartfelt condolences for those inured and truamatised in this tragedy.

9. 49:9

وَاِنۡ طَآٮِٕفَتٰنِ مِنَ الۡمُؤۡمِنِيۡنَ اقۡتَتَلُوۡا فَاَصۡلِحُوۡا بَيۡنَهُمَا‌ۚ فَاِنۡۢ بَغَتۡ اِحۡدٰٮهُمَا عَلَى الۡاُخۡرٰى فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِىۡ تَبۡغِىۡ حَتّٰى تَفِىۡٓءَ اِلٰٓى اَمۡرِ اللّٰهِ ‌ۚ فَاِنۡ فَآءَتۡ فَاَصۡلِحُوۡا بَيۡنَهُمَا بِالۡعَدۡلِ وَاَقۡسِطُوۡا ؕ‌ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ يُحِبُّالۡمُقۡسِطِيۡنَ‏

If two groups of the believers fight each other, seek reconciliation between them. And if one of them commits aggression against the other, fight the one that commits aggression until it comes back to Allah’s command. So if it comes back, seek reconciliation between them with fairness, and maintain justice. Surely Allah loves those who maintain justice.

Condolences and respect to all those of any faith or tribe that were lost on this horrible day.

I am non propent of fundamental congrational theology, brain washing the masses with recreated misquoted and misconstrued ancient texts. Alas we all need to love, respect and embrace our differences.

I have no more to say untill the story unfolds.

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

See, this is what I'm getting at, this guy almost seems like a caricature at this point other than the real horror he inflicted on those who were there to worship.

link   
a reply to: Lysergic

in custody alive ,i think he ran out of ammo, his pump shot guns kept jamming,he dropped the semi 12 gauge at the first mosque ,no idea what he did with the other 2 in the front or if he had any ammo for the ar at the end

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Kryties

I hope you used a VPN.

It's amazing how these little pieces of evidence are brought from 'nowhere' all of a sudden.

I watched and read the manifesto.

Some real deranged stuff.

It was uploaded to Youtube for a while, I watched and downloaded it from there.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yep, surreal indeed. I agree there is definitely something off about it as far as what we know so far.
I got an aching feeling in the pit of my stomach the worst is yet to come -- that being the details.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Flat out crazy person

Any of those near this guy are lucky to be alive

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

All those he drove by
The guy he signaled to cross in front of him.

Just crazy

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Isaac Butterfield sent out a very heart-felt unifying video an hour ago - its about 2 mins long and he really does articulate exactly how I'm feeling about this. I have family in Christchurch (they're all good, but very upset) and this just #in sucks.

S&F brother.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I NEVER said it was "fake" ... it was "by design"

All I was trying to say is this was "done By Design", this was no "co-incident"

If you've never heard of MKULTRA then what can I say fam?

The guy they have caught says he's an Aussie who was "travelling the world an ended up in NZ"

By 'chance' where he was able to get his hands on those weapons (NOT easy downunder, esp what he had) which were painted with all sorts of (I guess it's) 'arabic' slogans AND THEN streaming it!

Yep, he obviously simply decided to do this and all the weapons and car etc "just appeared when he wanted"

Have you ever been. let alone Lived in NZ? I have.

Text

If Q already knows this is fake, then it needs to provide evidence, or provide evidence that things are happening in corruption take downs.

None of the above is happening..

WTF are you on about "If Q knew this was fake"???

I wrote a Lot of words, stop "cherrypicking them" in your attempt to give your fallacioius comments validity

edit on 14-3-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: eejit

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
BACKCHANNEL
Stage [Secret Meeting Channel of GCHQ and CIA, secure comms]

CIA1: This Brexit thing isn't going to well for you, is it?

GCHQ1: No it isn't. And to be honest, there is a lot of damning info coming out right now against the Russian narrative, isn't there?

CIA1: Yes, there is.

GCHQ1: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

CIA1: Yes, but the public can't take another so quickly here in the US, and we have cover stories for days. You need this more.

GCHQ1: I know, I know. But we can't do it on the mainland. Too suspicious.

CIA1: One of the colonies?

GCHQ1: A small one.

CIA1: Maximum effect, virgin.

GCHQ1: We'll ping you with the details.

Counsel - World Bank Group: Thank you both for cooperating.

GCHQ1: Out.

CIA1: Out.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I don't even understand why the death penalty per say needs to be debated in a case like this.

No state executions? Fine. What ever happened to a good ole mutiny.

Send that #er on down to Antarctica with a rain coat and a can of Vienna sausages and wish the bastard luck, the Chinese or Russians might pick him up for internment.

If he is lucky he will freeze and starve.
edit on 14-3-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
He doesn't deserve a quick and painless death. The sicko should be slowly tortured and live streamed for the world to see. Now that I'd watch.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

he is an accelerationist, the goal is to piss off as many people as possible with as many "trigger points" as possible and get reactions, that will cause further reactions and justifications for further attacks

not saying he doesn't have fascist beliefs or wants a pure white ethnostate.

but everything extra is for the next reaction

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: Mandroid7

Why the hell is this video still on Social Media...
There's also a video of him getting arrested and his car crashed.

Because its what people want, freedom to express ALL their hatred, little to no policing from mainstream websites who rake in millions a year, crettins at their keyboards wanting their next fix of human suffering, my deepest sympathy to the families of this tragedy, shame on anyone who has watched the video, each click earns money for one of those companys, wonder what the real reson is they dont police their own web$$$ites

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join