It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch shooting: police search for gunman after mass shooting at mosque – live updates

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Police reporting they found some IEDs on vehicles !!

☹️

Somebody's going "all the way" ☹

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: XAnarchistX

See, this is what I'm getting at, this guy almost seems like a caricature at this point other than the real horror he inflicted on those who were there to worship.

I would say that was deliberate on his part. He's clearly trolling — which makes the whole thing even more surreal.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
apnews.com... 3 men one woman in custody so was a gang of them and he had home made IEDS

CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand (AP) — The Latest on shootings at mosques in New Zealand (all times local): 5:30 p.m. New Zealand police say they have taken into custody three men and one woman over the shootings at two mosques in Christchurch. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern called the events Friday afternoon “one of New Zealand’s darkest days.” The shootings involved multiple fatalities but authorities have not said how many. New Zealand Police Commissioner Mike Bush said police have defused a number of improvised explosive devices found on vehicles after the mosque shootings. A man who claimed responsibility for the shootings left a 74-page anti-immigrant manifesto in which he explained who he was and his reasoning for his actions. He said he considered it a terrorist attack.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

yeah id bet money his manisfesto is almost solely to screw with the media and baffle them and or just confuse them

edit to add he put the frigging copy pasta navy seal thing in it that seals its for me
edit on 15-3-2019 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
update

ew Zealand police say they have taken into custody three men and one woman over the shootings at two mosques in Christchurch. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern called the events Friday afternoon “one of New Zealand’s darkest days.”
The shootings involved multiple fatalities but authorities have not said how many. New Zealand Police Commissioner Mike Bush said police have defused a number of improvised explosive devices found on vehicles after the mosque shootings

apnews.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

ISIS is Hydra, if you gave him this shooter they would just recruit him to kill more Muslims. 99% of ISIS victims are Muslims. ISIS is the Boogeyman used by the world's competing military powers as the scapegoat for the operations of their intelligence agencies. Ffs, a good healthy percentage are volunteers from these same military powers.

I have seen American volunteers building their own atgm's, Russian volunteers demonstrating their remote controlled machine guns with nobody actually present, the Israeli volunteers who build the drones, the Turkish volunteers who took over north Syria, even a Chinese one scored a direct hit with an atgm against I believe a kurdish armored vehicle (American built). So yeA, giving ISIS guys like this only helps the cause.

Let's not forget ISIS had a 70km peaceful border with Israel for several years and never so much as threatened them to liberate the Palestinians. In fact Liwa al-quds was a Palestinian faction essential in the battle against ISIS to retake Aleppo and home territory for Syria. If more people knew what ISIS actually is, that would actually destroy it faster than money thrown at the military, because they would have to rebrand so fast just like Al nusra became HTS (Al Qaeda) when it became known who they were.

Whatever though, nobody actually cares about the truth, it is too scary. Therefore this post will probably self destruct within 24 hours . Plus it's off topic.
edit on 3-15-2019 by worldstarcountry because: stupid auto spell needs to learn how to spell

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

I will entertain the idea of MKULTRA possibly having something to do with some of these shooters and events. I will give you that.

However - you can go on the freaking 8chan thread right now and witness literally hundreds of comments from users supporting this man's actions.

Those hundreds if not thousands of users #posting? They are one bad day or one newly found testicle away from carrying out this same act.

That is an insurgency my friend. We've got a plague on our hands due to #ing 4chan and related channels, as absurd as that sounds.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Kind of goes against his manifesto.

(post by Carcharadon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

even if this was a "false flag" all the people leaving comments I support and praising the actions, those are the people that get inspired to do their own

this exist in the world, not all of it is "false flags" to fit your narrative, pretending like everything is a false flag so you don't have to confront it is just being willfully ignorant

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

See, this is what I'm getting at, this guy almost seems like a caricature at this point other than the real horror he inflicted on those who were there to worship.

I would say that was deliberate on his part. He's clearly trolling — which makes the whole thing even more surreal.

Is this the end game of meme culture? He is definitely trolling in his manifesto.

But he also states his intent is as to drive as big of wedge possible between the 'right' and 'left' people to incite another civil war in the US...like what in the actual #?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

link   

link   

accelerationist

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

I will entertain the idea of MKULTRA possibly having something to do with some of these shooters and events. I will give you that.

However - you can go on the freaking 8chan thread right now and witness literally hundreds of comments from users supporting this man's actions.

Those hundreds if not thousands of users #posting? They are one bad day or one newly found testicle away from carrying out this same act.

That is an insurgency my friend. We've got a plague on our hands due to #ing 4chan and related channels, as absurd as that sounds.

I think those people who post in support of this guy are actually taking joy in the outlandish. It's a drug. It has devastating effects on the mind to read posts constantly in support of of things like this. It's a reality that people are becoming extreme on these sites. Who can deny that?

I literally cannot even visit those sites anymore. They are like poison.

link   

Man, I just have a hard time wrapping my head around something like this.

So, if I understand you, he had hopes that his actions would spur retaliation which would then incite greater retribution which would eventually culminate in war?

a reply to: theantediluvian

A circus of the macabre and terror.

I can see a tremendous backlash aimed at the chans because of this.

a reply to: EchoesInTime

Thank you both for the updates.
edit on 15-3-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: gratitude expressed for updates

link   

yeah thats why he checked as many of the "internet boxes" from pewdiepie, and other random things he even talked about trump "Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?
As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no. " so i bet that is where the media will focus on for the next week or so that statement alone will piss off both the left and the right so if division is what he wanted the media may help him
edit on 15-3-2019 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I think you replied to the wrong person bud. I don't think this was a 'false flag' whatever that even means anymore..
edit on 15-3-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Helter Skelter

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

40 people injured multiple deaths one news

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join