It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Fascinating list...

Fidelity Investments

This one is very interesting. Many years ago Fidelity was a focal point in those finding out the true nature of the Fed, Social Security system. Folks found their SS number listed with Fidelity and many hunted it down to find out how much they were "worth" in the SS world - tried collecting the money.

Eventually the list was taken down - hidden I guess.

I think they missed the mark. Fidelity was gambling on various aspects of people's lives. Mainly how much the would earn at various points in life. The Facebook data opens all sorts of gambling opportunities, some less horrible then Serco's death wagers.

(some threads here back in the oughts on Fidelity).

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Excellant observation cranky. Q is the way to allow an awakening without mass civil unrest. Remember Q said a month ago that those who don't believe never will. That post signaled the end to the attempt to wake people for what was to come. Now we are in the Justice stage. I think once that starts in ernest our friends here and on the chans will start going (poof).

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Someone spent some money to put this one up.

Sorry I couldn't photograph it...as I was driving.

But THIS was the one:

Well, I missed it when I went by on 3/3. I wonder if the rain and thunderstorms were interfering. That was the day the Tornado outbreak happened in Auburn and N W GA.

I wish I had noticed that because the wife was with me and I don't think I have said much about Q, since I am digesting the data and not wanting to sound kooky talking Q.
edit on Sun Mar 10 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Gematria is not my thing, our esteemed colleaQue's territory... (and SB2's)

But... Something about DJT Tweet today stuck out.

"Despite the most hostile and corrupt media in the history of American politics, the Trump Administration has accomplished more in its first two years than any other Administration. Judges, biggest Tax & Regulation Cuts, V.A. Choice, Best Economy, Lowest Unemployment & much more!"
5:02 AM - 10 Mar 2019

I noticed that "biggest" was not capped but "Best" was. So drawing attention due to inconsistency.

Taking the caps: AJTRCVACBELU

forty four equals perdition ( Perdition: a state of eternal punishment and damnation into which a sinful and unpenitent person passes after death.

barack hussein obamas soul is no longer eternal

cc soetorro is the hostbody of satan

the souls that are getting deleted out of life

(and for laughs meghan mccain is a murderous member of thehell fire club)

There is more that is pertinent in the more esoteric areas as well. (hating them now doesn't
help me)(time moves bends and turns)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

But THIS was the one:

Fireworks-Qanon. "Fireworks Exit 1, Qanon" .... Gotta love it.

Welcome back

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

But THIS was the one:

Fireworks-Qanon. "Fireworks Exit 1, Qanon" .... Gotta love it.

Welcome back

Thanks, COM.
Good to be back where the action is.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thread Unroll Undercover Huber

Deputy FBI Director ANDY MCCABE & his legal counsel LISA PAGE were in possession of the key Steele dossier allegations on Sat Jul 30 2016, one day BEFORE the FBI opened an investigation into Trump (Sun Jul 31 2016)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Hello, Patriots.
Been away on vacation in Florida...but returned home last night.

EXCITING discovery during the drive back...Coming back through Georgia on I-75 N...about 15 miles from the Tennessee border...I saw an extremely large and professionally-made billboard overlooking the highway that said: "#QANON ".

Someone spent some money to put this one up.

Sorry I couldn't photograph it...as I was driving.

But THIS was the one:

Well, I missed it when I went by on 3/3. I wonder if the rain and thunderstorms were interfering. That was the day the Tornado outbreak happened in Auburn and N W GA.

I wish I had noticed that because the wife was with me and I don't think I have said much about Q, since I am digesting the data and not wanting to sound kooky talking Q.

Yeah...Storms were bad there last night, as well.
But...it was all lit up for all to see.

I gather there are others in GA.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
With both [-21] and Denver Airport strangeness in mind:

March 19 1994 - date on DEN dedication stone
March 20 2019 - [-21] Full Supermoon Equinox Purim
March 22 1980 - Georgia Guidestones center cluster errected/unveiled

Now, I don't know if the following is true or BS but given the dates it is something to keep in mind:

the 40-day season of sacrifice: march (19th or 22nd) to may 1st – manipulating the collective consciousness of humanity using mass black magic rituals
edit on 10-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
14 Tweets by Hillary today.

twitter.com...

She sure seems like she's running for something

edit on 10-3-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Did you remember to spring forward?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Not saying it does or doesn’t mean anything but I’m pretty sure the Q(M) in this case stands for Quartermaster. Most likely the guys job in the picture.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
14 Tweets by Hillary today.

twitter.com...

She sure seems like she's running for something

Has she deleted them? I don't see any for Mar. 10th.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE

Q V15.25 20190310 to 3018 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v15.25 20190309 from QPost 2401 to 3018

NOTES
1) Q Posts up to 3018 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub,
2) POTUS tweets from @realdonaldtrump on twitter.com up to Mar 10 2019 07:05:46,
3) Main DECODES tab updated,
4) Qclock SEARCH updated.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Interesting, the headline of the Purim article just changed to Purim Supermoon: Ushering in Redemption. Weird!
Your post intrigued me so I dug a bit...
Redemption comes in Many ways, maybe
Take for instance the curious words of Mike Pompeo

Article Mike Pompeo talks about C|A

Secretary of State nominee Mike Pompeo has talked about "the Rapture" inside the CIA, in public settings, and views politics as a "struggle" mankind must endure until the Rapture comes. Currently the CIA Director, Pompeo's nomination was almost sidelined Monday night as one Republican member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee was absent. After some begging by the Republican chairman Pompeo's nomination was narrowly reported out as approved....,...

"During his tenure as CIA director, and before that as a member of the House of Representatives, Pompeo has consistently used language that casts the war on terrorism as a cosmic divine battle of good and evil. He’s referred to Islamic terrorists as destined to 'continue to press against us until we make sure that we pray and stand and fight and make sure that we know that Jesus Christ is our savior is truly the only solution for our world.'"

Godspeed

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Sorry I got the date wrong LOL

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There have been 3 MIRROR TWEETS in the last 24 hours!

1) 1104600844098510000 Mar 09 2019 23:32:18
gives MIRROR Delta of 09:05:

"Donald Trump's Approval Rating is at or near his highest level ever. The media is not being honest about what is happening in this Country." Jesse Watters

The MIRROR delta points us to post #905 from exactly a year ago with a mirror of the same mins:secs of 32:18:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 6fa57d No.605255 📁
Mar 9 2018 18:32:51 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 0957a7 No.605232 📁
Mar 9 2018 18:31:34 (EST)
>>605197
Twatter in receivership in 24 days?
Shut em down!
>>605232
24hrs to respond.
He did, smartly.
Public view.
Q

2) 1104607932589720000 Mar 10 2019 00:00:28:
gives MIRROR Delta of 00:28:

"""Public optimism in their personal economy has hit a 16-year high under President Trump.'
""The job market doesn't get much better than this.'
What Americans have to say about the soaring Trump Economy: t.co..."

The MIRROR delta points us to post #28 - partial quote:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147451052 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:59:01 (EST)
Anonymous ID: dugFL8Fh No.147450119 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:48:01 (EST)
>>147441102
>What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies
During the 1950s and 60s, federal troops and federalized National
Guard forces, accompanied by military intelligence personnel, were
deployed to help integrate Southern schools23 and to help deal with
civil disorders in Detroit...
digitalcommons.law.lsu.edu...📁
>Hahahaha, Trump has had MI infiltrate Antifa and all the dissenting local govts.
Always 5 steps ahead!
Please be true.
>>147450119
Well done. Picture being painted.

3) 1104714098724510000 Mar 10 2019 07:02:20 giving MirrorDelta of 13:18:

Despite the most hostile and corrupt media in the history of American politics, the Trump Administration has accomplished more in its first two years than any other Administration. Judges, biggest Tax & Regulation Cuts, V.A. Choice, Best Economy, Lowest Unemployment & much more!

MIRROR Delta of 13:18 leads us to Q Post #1318 which runs thru midterms, Huber and sessions before saying State/C_A next for JUSTICE.

edit on 10-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

>What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies During the 1950s and 60s, federal troops and federalized National Guard forces, accompanied by military intelligence personnel, were deployed to help integrate Southern schools23 and to help deal with civil disorders in Detroit...

The good ole days when we all knew that military action inside the usa was out of bounds and against the constitution except for intel gathering.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, are we missing a huge piece of what the C_A got from the keystone, FB, Twitter etc.?

All the talk to date has been of the personal intrusion from this malware on our tech.

How much information have they gotten from companies' workplace tech?

I would guess they gained access to strategies, new products, insider dealing info, pre-patent ideas, Mergers&Acquisitions, legal documentation and secrets/pay-offs?

Let's assume the C_A gained pre-knowledge of what was going to happen in the world of business... across the world:
a) They could have built a war chest of black funds from "insider" dealing,
b) After POTUS has been asking other countries for an even playing field, how does the world react to knowledge that the U.S. had more info on what each countries businesses were going to do than the majority of directors in the companies themselves?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Brother lives in Ga. That sign has been up for at least a year from my recollection of him telling me about it.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join