It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: crankyoldman

apprehended (captured): 03/09/19 6:07
3+9+19+6+7= 44

Maybe 44?

It's ironic if Barack Obama was indeed apprehended early this morning. Fellow Muslim, Congress-lady Omar, ripped him good yesterday.

Ilhan Omar–in the news again, to the dismay of the Democrats’ cooler heads–ripped Barack Obama yesterday, contending in a Politico interview that Obama is just “a pretty face” and that he “got away with murder,” specifically mentioning “caging of kids” at the Mexican border, and the “droning of countries around the world” during his administration.

It would have been fun to be a fly on Nancy Pelosi’s wall when she learned that her number one problem had launched an attack on the only figure who is universally popular–well, almost universally popular–among Democrats.
Source: www.powerlineblog.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: queenofswords

I hadn't heard about MB's in vitro until recently.

I saw an interview from her book tour where she discussed it.

I *think* that was the first time she let the public know, so pretty recent.

Found it she also mentions having a miscarriage early on and having trouble conceiving for years.

ummmm....yeah doesn't this strike anyone else as a distraction tactic...combined with the many package pics, and Barry calling her Michael a few times, in public?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Ya I think it a done deal LOL
Enjoy The Show my friend

[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/it-exists-doj-finds-letter-ordering-scrutiny-of-uranium-one-hillary-clinton/ar-BBUzHJZ?ocid=st]Linky[/url ]

From 8Chan
edit on 10-3-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This late evening article explains where thing stand, from a conservative (somewhat pessimistic) perspective. It starts with the 2017 letter revealed today, and details the interactions between Sessions-Congress-Huber-Horowitz in chronological fashion.

DOJ-Congress U1-Spygate Investigation Interactions: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
EndtheMadnessNow,

"Brainstorm", an excellent film, quietly disappeared due to Natalie Wood's unexpected death by drowning before the film was finished. Her sister stepped in to complete the film.

I'd post more, but I don't want to derail the thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
i wonder how people would feel if they found out EVERYTHING they have ever said near their telephone has been recorded transferred through voice to text to a database that is a literal log of everything you have ever said and done in the past few years?

Science fiction?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
FB, twitter, goog, pokemon go(etc)..... come with agreements where you click and sign off total access to your device.

all that data goes to the beast AI neural-net of spook modeling computers that are a literal representation of everything on or around the globe in real time.
Way beyond the internet of things.
your vital signs (fitbit)
your sexual preferences(pr0n sites)
eating habits(grubhub, et al)
all searchable and ready to be scrutinized by deep learning computing to find unseen global/universal/cosmic connections so $#!-yourself scary that you can nary imagine.

thanks for coming to my TED talk

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Since the IVF revelation of Michelle O. Has come up, and the speculation of parentage by some, it reminded of this...

Talk about a conspiracy theory

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I hope their word recognition software is better than the Google Text Message software on my Android. I say, "Hey Jim, how are things going?" Google voice types, "Hey Gym, how are things going?".

The contact I'm sending the message to is JIM Smith..and it's just one of many I have sent him over recent years. Google isn't very bright, if it thinks I'm saying "Gym", instead of "Jim".

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
i wonder how people would feel if they found out EVERYTHING they have ever said near their telephone has been recorded transferred through voice to text to a database that is a literal log of everything you have ever said and done in the past few years?

Science fiction?

The only thing juicy they've gotten from me were geriatric farts.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Huh. Whaaaat?! Finland? Fake news.

Night Ops - X-49 "FlyingFox" experimental Helo flight test, long exposure.

spaceflightnow.com/minotaur/nrol66/gallery/

spaceflightnow.com...

Photo Courtesy of spaceflightnow.com Credit: Gene Blevins/LA Daily News The Minotaur 1 rocket soars into the predawn sky over Lompoc, Calif., in this long exposure image. FEB 6th, 2011 The U.S. spy satellite agency hasn't revealed what techniques or sensors the craft will test in space. Its cost, contractor and size are also secret. But the lightweight payload launched on a Minotaur 1 rocket, the smallest booster used by the NRO since the agency's existence was declassified in 1992.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Anonymous 5 Nov 2017 - 11:53:46 PM
Social media platforms.
Top 10 shareholders of Facebook?
Top 10 shareholders of Twitter?
Top 10 shareholders of Reddit?
Why is SA relevant?
MSM.
Controlling stakes in NBC/MSNBC?
Controlling stakes in ABC?
Controlling stakes in CBS?
Controlling stakes in CNN?
Investor(s) in Fox News?
Why is this relevant?
What is Operation Mockingbird?
Active?
Who is A Cooper?
What is A Cooper's background?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Speed.
Q

Answer: ALL SPOOK CONTROLLED

but how did this this happen?

edit on 3 10 2019 by dashen because: ???

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

It's the ring finger that's longer than the index on [M] subjects.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a breakdown of Facebook's top shareholders while it was privately-held
Mark Zuckerberg 28.2%
Accel Partners 10%
Dustin Moskovitz 7.6%
Digital Sky Technologies 5.4%(RUSKIES!!!)
Eduardo Saverin 4 % (founder of defunct Qwiki social network app)
Sean Parker 4% (co-founded napster/raided by fbi for hacking fortune 500s/founders fund)
Peter Thiel 2.5% (ze germanz/founders fund)
Sheryl Sandberg .1%(chief operating officer of Facebook since 2008. Formerly the Vice President of Global Online Sales and Operations at Google,)
Microsoft 1.6%
Greylock Partners 1.6%

Meritech Partners 1.5%

Elevation Partners 1.5%
Jim Breyer .6%
Goldman Sachs 1%
Chris Hughes 1% (Hughes left Facebook to serve as the coordinator of online organizing for Barack Obama's 2008 presidential campaign utilizing My.BarackObama.com. Hughes was the subject of an April 2009 cover story in Fast Company magazine under the headline, "The Kid Who Made Obama President.)

Li Ka-Shing .8% (Ka-shing is considered the 16th richest man in the world)

Matt Cohler .8% (founder Linkdin member Benchmark Capital)

Jeff Rothschild .8% (ROTHSCHILD, co-founder of software company, Veritas, Since 1979, Rothschild has been active in the areas of storage management, system software, and networking.)

Adam D'Angelo .8% (Phillips Exeter Academy. worked on the first "app" for Facebook called Wirehog, a peer-to-peer file sharing program. led the Platform Development and Data teams, and oversaw new product design and architecture. left in in June 2009 to co-found Quora, an online database of information organized by questions and answers created by users.)

Owen Van Natta

Justin Rosenstein

David Choe

Andreessen Horowitz ,

Fidelity Investments

David Ebersman

Theodore Ullyot (merican lawyer and former government official, and is currently the general counsel for Facebook. Ullyot served in the George W. Bush Administration from January 2003 to October 2005, including stints as Chief of Staff at the Department of Justice,)

General Atlantic
Kleiner Perkins
Caufield & Byers

Cameron Winklevoss .022%

American Olympic rower Cameron Winklevoss is widely known for his legal battle with Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. While a senior at Harvard University, Winklevoss and twin brother Tyler, along with classmate Divya Narendra, conceived the idea for a social networking site for Harvard students called HarvardConnection, later renamed ConnectU. They enlisted the help of Zuckerberg to write code, and after Zuckerberg verbally agreed to finish the HarvardConnection site, the brothers claimed that he delayed his work and then developed competitor, "thefacebook.com." The Winklevoss brothers and Narendra sued Zuckerberg for $140 million in 2004, alleging that he had broken a verbal contract and copied their idea, in addition to illegally using source code. In 2008, after competing in the Beijing Olympics, the jocks reached a settlement with "Zuck," which was reportedly valued at $65 million

source

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Most impressive young Dashen.

Dig on!

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

The top three have sufficient for controlling interest. 53.4%

Does not take much to 'own' a company.

P

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   

How many times did goodburger say Q?
edit on 3 10 2019 by dashen because: Welcome to goodburger

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
GOOG tracks your location even when you deny it permission

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

(post by TheyStillLive removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join