It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

(post by TheyStillLive removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Re #2997 (Something is rotten in the Denver airport)

From the linked article:

You are greeted at the airport by Mustang, by New Mexico artist Luis Jiménez, was one of the earliest public art commissions for Denver International Airport in 1993. Standing at 32 feet tall and weighing 9,000 pounds “Mustang” is a blue cast-fiberglass sculpture with red shining eyes. Jiménez died in 2006 while creating the sculpture when the head of it fell on him and severed an artery in his leg.

The official explanation for "Blucifer":

designed to capture the feel of the American Wild West. With bulging veins and articulate muscles, Jiménez felt that his horse would represent the power and freedom of the American mustang.

The inspiration for this coloring actually comes from a legend floating around Colorado’s vast and rugged San Luis Valley. People here used to talk of a power stallion that was a leader amongst mustangs, always capable of finding water and grass for the herd. This mustang also happened to have a blue coat, with red eyes, and at times, was said to be capable of flight – fitting for an airport.

there’s still the question of the eyes’ glowing nature. Why would the sculptor add something so distracting and potentially terrifying to his masterpiece? These were actually installed by Jiménez as a tribute to his father’s neon sign workshop where he was employed as a youth.
link

That's all very nice but in Hindu mythology there is a horse demon called Keshi that gets killed by Vishnu avatar Krishna. Vishnu/Krishna is often depicted with blue skin.

Keshi assumes the form of a huge horse, who gallops at the speed of thoughts, wears the earth with his hooves and scatters celestial vehicles and clouds in the sky with his mane.

Demonic air defence at DEN? Demon's den?

Keshi first appears in the episode when Kamsa calls the host of demons to kill all male children, once he realizes Krishna is born.

Keshi, the "hairy one", first appears as being described as a demon who attacks the unborn, though not in relation to Krishna. A line from passage 8.6 which describes evils that attack female fetuses reads as: "Let us keep the black asura Keśin, born in the reed clump, snout-mouthed and all other harmful creatures, away from her genitals and her loins" 
link

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 10-3-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: immaeejit

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
ATS thread by troubleshooter Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse – Pale or GREEN?

Within that thread there is a very interesting post by prevenge (snippet):

I'm more convinced that it is .. in fact not "green"...
... but BLUE.. or ... "ashen".....

He makes an interesting case for this and connects it to the Blucifer DEN horse demon sculpture. He was wrong about the 2010 zombie apocalypse but never mind that. The point is the DIA mustang may have been intended to symbolise the 4th horse of the apocalypse. link

Now with that in mind back to the OP of that thread (snippet):

They (rider and Hades) are allowed to kill 25% of the earth using the following... 
...a sword, famine, bodily death using beasts of the earth. 

Sword 
The word translated Sword is rhomphaia... 
...this is a large sword, like a long Thracian javelin... 
...it is a kind of long sword worn on the right shoulder... 
...and is the weapon of a military expert or professional. 

Looks a lot like it was the inspiration for this mural:

edit on 10-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a breakdown of Facebook's top shareholders while it was privately-held
Mark Zuckerberg 28.2%
Accel Partners 10%

That didn't add up to 100%. I am going to assume for sake of the thread and your intent so far that the others were not that important OR there is a typo.
edit on Sun Mar 10 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That’s just a list of the top shareholders, not a complete list of 100% of the owners of Facebook stock.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Google just posted a *new* security alert meem that effects Windows 7 and Chrome.

Not surprising as we all know all the critical stuff that was left at 777.

6:38

apprehended (captured): 03/09/19 6:07?

www.forbes.com...

I didn't get very far with the security recommendations proposed on Friday.

www.niap-ccevs.org...

linustechtips.com...
edit on 10-3-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

There is the PAIN mirrored NIAP again LoL

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
A graphic on Facebook shareholders
pie chart
from 2011

edit on 3102019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Another linky 2012

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Re Q Post #3010 - a couple of decodes:

I'm in catch-up mode, so apologies if this has already been raised...

1) The Intradelta for this post is 17:23 = Q: Pain,

2) Re the picture:
a) POTUS tweet is from Sep 5th 2018 at 18:15pm;
The day an anonymous senior White house official wrote an opinion piece "I am part of the resistance inside the Trump administration" in the New York Times,
b) The filename for the picture is "Screen_Shot_2018_09_05_at_8.27.42_PM.jpg"; 2 hours later, WHY?
c) The only reason I can see for the delay in Q taking the screenshot, is that Q was waiting for a specific number of likes and talking abouts,
d) LIKES= 49.5k = Four 9to5s = Four permanent employees in the resistance?
e) TALKING ABOUTS= 66k = reference to Luciferians/cabal?
f) In summary, are we about to see 4 Whitehouse employees unmasked for treason?
edit on 10-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

White House Permanent Staffers

Talking about bread lol

These are the butlers, chefs, valets, groundskeepers, and others who keep the White House running smoothly from day to day. They prepare state dinner banquet rooms, feed the first family, and are available for any request, small or large, that may arise.
"If the Donald makes it to the White House, I think there's going to be a lot of changes," said Mesnier, who served five presidents from Jimmy Carter to George W. Bush. "I think the White House as we know it and the kitchen will be totally different."

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You all keeping up... THUNDER

JUSTICE

Here is a thought.. the picture of Michael Anton making pastries.. a hidden message of an operative REMOVED. ? LoL

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, I had to laugh this morning when the BBC weathergirl talked about the "Calm before the Storm" when telling us UK upcoming weather.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hello, Patriots.
Been away on vacation in Florida...but returned home last night.

EXCITING discovery during the drive back...Coming back through Georgia on I-75 N...about 15 miles from the Tennessee border...I saw an extremely large and professionally-made billboard overlooking the highway that said: "#QANON ".

Someone spent some money to put this one up.

Sorry I couldn't photograph it...as I was driving.

But THIS was the one:

edit on 10-3-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
#2903 from Feb 27

It's going to be HISTORIC!
Planned long ago.
[-21]
Within the next 21 days BIG BIG BIG HAPPENINGS are going to take place.
Q

March’s full moon, also known as the “Full Worm Moon” (more on this later), will reach its peak on the very same day as the vernal equinox, which signifies the official beginning of spring. The vernal, or “spring” equinox, is one of two moments in the year when the Sun is exactly above the Equator. On this day, day and night are of equal length.
link

So that's a highly symbolic dark to light moment which falls on March 20. It is also the third and last super moon of 2019. But wait there's more!

Rabbis Weigh In on End-of-Days Implications for Purim Supermoon
edit on 10-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Interesting, the headline of the Purim article just changed to Purim Supermoon: Ushering in Redemption. Weird!

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Ya, yalls wont be seeing much of me on purim.

gonna be one for the ages i hope

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It's hard to watch this but it is very telling.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: PokeyJoe

There is no Author listed for this book. Interesting, with all the Q supporters that the person who wrote this and apparently stands behind it won't even acknowledge writing it. I think i'll hold on to my 17 bucks. No thanks.

Gotta admit though, the 17 bucks price is funny af!

My guess is that the book is written as disinfo...and it's still causing them problems.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join