It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
GP, Wild Card

George Papadopoulos
‏ @GeorgePapa19

People do understand that the guys the book was thrown at, [Me, Manafort, Flynn] had FISAs on them.
2:55 PM - 9 Mar 2019

Interesting time stamp.

Flynn. Consider that while remember his NDA's were cancelled the minute he walked into Mueller's office.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Patiently waiting for “it” to happen

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why the liberal media ANGER over not knowing that Sessions tasked Huber to investigate Hillary in 2017, but no anger when Congress asked Sessions to investigate Hillary in April 2018?

April 2018 Criminal Referral of Hillary, and others: www.vox.com...
edit on 3/9/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
By the way 48 hours on CBS looks interesting tonight.

Something about sex trafficking and
Ashton Kutcher talks about Thorn

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why the liberal media ANGER over not knowing that Sessions tasked Huber to investigate Hillary in 2017, but no anger when Congress asked Sessions to investigate Hillary in April 2018?

April 2018 Criminal Referral of Hillary, and others: www.vox.com...

CWM, I fashioned a response to your earlier daily beast report which was "we knew 1.5 years ago" fox news link, but had to wait. Then Q posted it for me. ThankQ - lol.

Anyway, expect to see A LOT of this soon, this is why Q. Folks who live in a mind controlled state will actually be shocked and confused (skipping the faux outrage for now). That is why Q.

It ties to the earlier post on M Obama and those kids. The reason it put that in the book was this: They are still sure they will win the war and figure if the kid thing comes out they need to explain it. The holdouts are playing to win, not seeking the refuge offered them.

Expect a ton of hand wringing and pearl clutching over what was there to be seen/read/connected and was by Anon's. This is why Q, the reveals will need at least some of the world population to be stable - had this happened 2 days after inauguration it would have been horrible.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Mar 21.
Q calendar happenings
Huber meeting with Barr is the first checkpoint according to Q2681 [-30].
2nd Checkpoint On Q Calendar - Q3001 documents are due 3/21/19 [-45]

All unfold in -21 days.

edit on 9-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: -21

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wanted to ask a question about Michelle Obama's children being conceived via In-Vitro Fertilization, but Q started lighting up the internet. So I'll just ask it here... Is Barack Obama the BIOLOGICAL father of Sasha and Malia? If so, then I don't understand the big deal.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Cranky and CWM, Do you think this was posted along with the accusatory narrative to get ahead of what may be coming out soon? Or at least a distraction?

There has been so much on this thread today, I am not keeping up well, let alone absorbing the innuendo's.

Plus I have spent the morning checking many links to a post I will make here shortly.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Huber and Barr met, a few days ago. Are you saying they will meet again on March 22nd? I think the schedule has been moved up. (Catches flight-risk criminals off-guard)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I don't think "distract" is the right word, since the Justice Department (including Bob Mueller) have been pursuing their investigations without any legitimate leaks of what they're really up to. There's nothing for the deep-state/MSM to distract us from seeing, IMO.

(post by butcherguy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Right, that marked [-30] on the Q calendar.

I meant Mar 21 according to the doc link in Q3001 - doc request NLT Mar 21.

I think the kitchen is getting really hot and the dates will likely be juggled around alittle.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

That's what I've been pointing out to people who are running this 21-day countdown clock. Q's original statement on February 27th was, "Within 21 days". Any day between Feb 27th and March (?) is when the long anticipated "STORM" arrives.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe I misunderstood. I thought it was posted today at the Daily Beast, the ones who originally had the info. Perhaps I didn't check the date. Still, it came up again today for a reason. At least that is what my conspiracy mind thinks.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Q3016

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Mar 2019 - 9:34:28 PM
twitter.com...
The real reason they want OPEN BORDERS.
Follow the MAPS.
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FIRST.
AMERICANS LAST.
THEY ARE AFRAID OF LOSING POWER [FOREVER].
THEY SHOULD BE.
WELCOME TO THE [D] PARTY.
Q

edit on 9-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I wanted to ask a question about Michelle Obama's children being conceived via In-Vitro Fertilization, but Q started lighting up the internet. So I'll just ask it here... Is Barack Obama the BIOLOGICAL father of Sasha and Malia? If so, then I don't understand the big deal.

The real deal with M Obama I am going to stay out of for a myriad of reasons (BG is right). The prevailing theme that came up after the book "revelation" was that the kids were the obama's best friend's - names escape me as I don't really care and they are props, as there were zero legit/verifiable pictures of M being pregnant. Frankly all of them are just props.

I don't want to thread drift on this, only to reiterate that the gazillion dollars M got for the book, the gazillion dollars O got from Netflix (money losers) was predicated on the fight continuing and them winning so they needed to campaign, teeeeveeee, books, and so on.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3016

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Mar 2019 - 9:34:28 PM
twitter.com...
The real reason they want OPEN BORDERS.
Follow the MAPS.
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FIRST.
AMERICANS LAST.
THEY ARE AFRAID OF LOSING POWER [FOREVER].
THEY SHOULD BE.
WELCOME TO THE [D] PARTY.
Q

"And that means not suppressing the vote of our newcomers to America."

700,000 already waiting in line per the laws on the books, a 5 year wait at current standards to get a chance to vote at all. The idea that walk-ins get a vote right away because something something merica is beyond WTH?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

The bigger question is this.

Were the girls DNA altered at the embryonic stage to match both parents?

If so ... were they the first?

Because if they were, it would be illegal in most countries ... but possibly not in Kenya.

Just thinking out loud.

P

edit on Sat Mar 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
DJT Tweets Today

"Border Patrol and Law Enforcement has apprehended (captured) large numbers of illegal immigrants at the Border"

"Tens of thousands of illegals are being apprehended (captured) at the Border and NOT allowed into our Country"

"The Witch Hunt continues!"

"This is just the beginning!"

Q added:

"Terrible just found out Obama had my "wires tapped"

"Treason"

That seems to tell a story to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join