It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The reason why this specific subject seems so intertwined and frankly a mess; is because it is!

One of the reasons I think its a mess is the different agencies, individuals and companies that are all involved and all have their own multiple objectives and agendas personally and "professionally". I mean look at people like; Bigelow, Knapp, TDL, Luis Elizondo. That's just four people; they could have 2-3 objectives each personally and then those of the companies they represent - that's not taking into account of the DIA,NSA,CIA and all the rest of the alphabet soup that is always around the corner in this subject as a whole and playing out in front us right now.

This means there "could" be as many as 20-30 objectives attached to all those involved in all of this. No wonder it seem so hard to take it all apart and figure out what is actually going on. Note; that I am stating what these goals are; more of a framework to understand the "how" of what any of this utter nonsense is all about by looking at what we do "know".

I think the key would be to break it down by these individuals, companies and agencies. I also believe that the overarching goal of all of this is probably one and the same between them all with little nuances here and there. Its quite possible that they are all more or less pulling in the same overall direction or participating in a separate "silos" that still contribute to the same/similar overall goal even if they aren't full aware of the end game themselves. Almost like an internal compartmentalization within the internal groups.

Whilst I don't know what I don't know, because well I don't! I have simplified this in my mind below into "5 Key Areas" that I believe may ease the understanding of the "how" of what is going on and we can filter those involved into some of the following and the function they serve;

"Collation, Analysis of Data"
"Protecting National Security Interests"
"Money / Self Interests"
"New Belief Systems"
"Support Functions"

Whilst I don't have the time to expand on this theory in full at the moment, which I will, I wanted to it put out there for now to see what peoples overall thoughts are and will revisit those key areas with more detail.
edit on p28720192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I wonder if part of the bluff is making out the government are lying and hiding secrets because the government are lying and hiding secrets. In other words they are behind the running of the whole TTSA operation.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

As well as this site, Operation Mockingbird has evolved a great deal

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Well we know that if there is a 3 letter agency within the US government they have some representation within or associated with TTSA dont we!

Their "Announcement" ceremony to ironically, an empty conference hall looked like a lifetime awards ceremony for "outstanding service to the intelligence community" considering who was onstage.

Well if anyone knows of any of the secrets that TTSA "claim" the USG are hiding, then its the very members of TTSA themselves that would know what those "secrets" are due to their "previous employment" - but that is making the assumption that they are being truthful in the first place and as far as TTSA are concerned; they f'ed that all themselves and needed no help from those pesky European Ufologists; but that was the plan all along.

Splinter and divide the UFO community even more, so that if anything ever did appear; that it would be derided by both sides and lose all value anyway. If that was their plan, that's one of the only things that worked - spend 5 mins on social media on this subject and you will see that plain as day.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Damn that's a wild profile picture MM.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Just our hero with a little silver in his pocket. Seeing as he still doesn't appear to be on the wage bill @ TTSA.

Justice dipped into the funds but not Zondo?

Maybe the government are still paying him?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think it's time for me to throw in the towel and give up on making any sense at all of any part of this project.

I did try, and even enthused for a brief spell, but it's such a garbled and horrid mess that it seems safest to just chuck all of it into the dustbin of history. It will be in good company there with The Disclosure Project and others.

I had some glimmers of hope at a few points, but now I'm just tired of the whole affair.

I find myself unable to care even a little about what they might be trying to achieve.

Sad but true.
edit on 15-5-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Just get some popcorn and watch the show. Once the emotional attachment is gone one can enjoy the show better.

Likely, we can rest assure Ufology/alienology is a controlled phenomenon by powers beyond our understanding and ability to easily decipher its reality. That includes the government(s) and the rinky-dink fly-by-night self-appointed and otherwise ufo organizations...

Just keep looking. Ironically, once the dispassion is achieved one can see better.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
I think it's time for me to throw in the towel and give up on making any sense at all of any part of this project.

I did try, and even enthused for a brief spell, but it's such a garbled and horrid mess that it seems safest to just chuck all of it into the dustbin of history. It will be in good company there with The Disclosure Project and others.

I had some glimmers of hope at a few points, but now I'm just tired of the whole affair.

I find myself unable to care even a little about what they might be trying to achieve.

Sad but true.

Touche, mate...

For how many months, years, will we just keep getting this endless drivel of meaningless hot air and 'teaser announcements about future big announcements? What are they ultimately announcing? Nothing. They got nothing.

Media. The dream. The idea. That's what they got. And they can share with us "New" media -that we can buy -such as books and music, and (tune in to) 'new' film series (with plenty of revenue generating advertisers, of course).

What will all this new media contain? Nothing. More of the same. The previous hot air will just continue to be stretched in every conceivable direction, into MAAS oblivion, if possible (media-as-a-service, they hope - nothing like monthly residuals hitting myriads of credit card accounts to fill the coffers, eh?).

What will bring the advertisers? Eyeballs. What brings those? Media. Media about what? It really doesn't matter... Continuous breathless coverage of the same Roswell/Area 51/Nimitz/Nazi/Betty and Barneys/von Danikans/TR-3Bs ...yawn.... just with a new set of talking heads and the same old footage 'analyzed' from different angles and ''new' "investigators". Gimme a break.

Periodically, let's toss in a few 'new' teasers during our regular "media" series - about ever-newer books and poetry and music and audio. Stories. Games. Movies. Toys. It's a money-machine. A revenue-seeker. We'll have continuous generations of truth-seekers hoping we can show them the light. Ha.

These guys lost me when they first did the empty-theatre thing, then when they started lugging those dumb suitcases around with "the material" we could never see and, well, -what else you got? Nuthin...

Oh - and the script: sure, pick a can of alphabet soup. Toss almost any 3- or 4-letter capital letters into the air and see how they land. Black eagles alight. It's Perfect. All those annoying snoopy 'truth-hounds' at ATS and elsewhere will be following our Pied Piper's musice - instead of bugging us!

Just invite Tommy-boy in and now and then, entertain him in our catacombs -show him a bit of spooky-boo, and, voila - we're free of those FOIA-pests forever!)

It's an easy and perpetual win: "Release" tantalizing and practically worthless aerial-phenomena 'evidence' and platitudes. It can last indefinately. A morsel can be milked for decades. Hey, look over there! What's TT$A doing now??!

Cigar, anyone?

edit on 5/15/2019 by Outrageo because: c.me@L5

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

And the beat goes on and on...

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Then what, be wise just to kill everyone else, and just breed off the super humans.....
Then there will be no super humans.

Indeed. I personally don't think that what they are implying, either way, has any applicable viability, but I am not the one that they are trying to get money from the fund their crack-pot research. Trump however, and for example, has shown himself to be the kind of gullible, impressionable and easily swayed type of ignorant that could just fall for their silly spiel.

Greater connectivity in the caudate-putamen, as they call it, would suggest really good responses. Very little time between input and output, but essentially that's like saying these people are Ferraris, that go from 0 to whatever in less time than the "general population", but someone still has to stick the key in the ignition, someone still has to put their foot on the peddle, so such "abilities" are only as good as the inputs or inputters. This is precisely the person you want walking by when you shout from your 20th floor window "help catch my baby", but not necessarily the person you want "liberating" your village.

It's a super power only in so far as what is valued as "super" by whoever is doing the valuing. A soldier who doesn't need to think for themselves and responds without thinking doesn't sound "super" to me, but to some it might.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Ok this is interesting, and maybe for the parts of the brain that is more efficient maybe it is balanced off by deficiencies in parts of the brain that deal with reasoning and empathy for example.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I don't know, but if you're looking, as they are, for anomalies in one region (compared to general population) then it should be looking at those anomalies in terms of over all functions. They did emphasise that "intuitiveness" was an aspect of these anomalies in the caudate-putamen region. Given that these brain regions are related to learning of technical skills, motor control and function, I would assume, and it is an assumption I haven't looked into it deeply enough, that focus is an element of improved function and the ability to quiet other sensory inputs, such as you suggest emotions. Most of the research that is publically available regards this regions role in neurodegenerative disorders such as Parkinsons and autistic spectrum disorders which gives some indication of what "improved" functions and connectivity would mean. Parkinsons have less motor function and degeneratively lose fine motor function and control (amongst other symptoms). Austic individuals often have an excess of sensory inputs and an inability to quiet those inputs.

Additionally, there is some indication and research interest in the role of the caudate nucleus in "hate" as a neurological response, it appears to have some currently obscure role in disgust and displeasure response. It also has a role in addiction.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

For how many months, years, will we just keep getting this endless drivel of meaningless hot air and 'teaser announcements about future big announcements?

IIRC the lease and other contracts indicate that this soap opera will carry on until at least 2024. However the objective may well be achieved before then. It's not really about TTSA and making goofy History Channel series. Which for a show beginning in two weeks time isn't even listed yet on IMDB (very odd). It has all the hallmarks of an operation. With everyone promoting this scam, whether knowingly or not, a part of it.

Which of course it is. They aren't even hiding it particularly

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Correct. And, if, OMG, something may happen to Tom (e.g., he 'changes his mind' and decides to 'pursue other interests', 'spend time with family', re-ignite his band, etc., falls out of favor with his 'handlers', etc.), well: not to worry: Zondo & co will carry on. There will always be another Pied Piper we can toss a bone to. The world has plenty of Greers, Lindas, Georgios and Friedmans...

..umm, actually: Stanton, my friend: RIP buddy!

'nuff said...

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Regarding Tom, he IS busy with his band, new record and tour. Not Blink but Angels and Airwaves, so looks like he'll be busy with music for the time being

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Thank the god's for that then.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Which ones? Greek, Roman or Egyptian?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yeah, it looks like TTSA is a part of some operation to make the donation to Bigelow look legit.

So, we can say that’s why they put no energy in this organization. Their website is frozen in time and their blog could be used as a sleeping aid, that could give melatonin a run for its money.

No input to their website. Nothing on YouTube, no real substance, TDL disappearing, Zondos sloppy, inarticulate speeches…. nothing.

Of course, the rubber meets the road come May 31 when we see their TV presentation.

Likely just recycled stuff

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
DISCLOSURE DEJA VU: BEFORE TOM DELONGE’S TTSA THERE WAS JOE FIRMAGE’S INTERNASA

www.dailygrail.com...

In the last 16 months or so the UFO online community has seemed to divide itself into two separate camps: those who are very supportive of Tom DeLonge and the To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science —and everyone else.
The disagreement between the two groups can turn pretty acrimonious on social media, where DeLonge’s apologists are very actively spreading memes suggesting that UFO Disclosure is ‘just around the corner, while attacking those who beg to differ –don’t believe me? You can put that to the test only by tweeting some rant aimed at DeLonge, Luis Elizondo or their company. You’ll attract the attention of TTSA trolls quicker than it takes to say “alien alloys” three times fast…

...That’s right: despite the backing of the former majority leader in the Senate, and the brave testimony of Commander Fravor, UFOs are once again nothing but a big joke.

Indeed, I’ve posted that the significance of TTSA was the positive press the original NYT article demonstrated and now, according to this astute observer, that’s all gone.

That might tell us it was a one-note pony…
Or a one-note phony!

Also, all the original ideas of disclosure by TDL has already gone by the wayside. You remember he going on YouTube pretending to have some great revelation…Greek gods, secret evil aliens, military and skunk work support, and all kinds of exotic disclosure references all buried in pedestrian non-revelations and substandard output from TTSA.

But Disclosure die-hard fans should do well in heeding the words of the ‘greybeards’ of the tribe who keep advising them to curb their enthusiasm. And perhaps there’s no better cautionary tale to illustrate this than the story of Joe Firmage.

Firmage is not a name that you hear often in current UFO discussions, and yet he –like Tom DeLonge–was all the rage some 20 years ago. Back then he was highly regarded as a cybernetic ‘wunderkid’ during the wild years of the dotcom revolution, after having founded the billion-dollar-worth company USWeb in 1995 and becoming a millionaire before turning 30. Like so many other early online ventures, USWeb eventually went down in 2001 when the first dotcom bubble burst, but not before Firmage stepped down as CEO in 1998 –voluntarily, according to him in an interview— due to a series of scandalous revelations which seemed to have made the stockholders shudder: Firmage claimed that just before USWeb had its IPO in 1997, he experienced a sort of ‘visitation’ from a luminous being inside his bedroom:

The blogger here notes a very similar pattern of the TDL gang and the Firmage failed output.

edit on 17-5-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join