It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: mirageman

One wonders how he could have made such an error.

Before I fully plunged my snout into the ufology trough last year, I 'casually' believed that there was colour footage taken of the DC UFOs in 1952... until ATS put me straight.

But considering Zondo's position, how long before he was singing this to himself...?

Comparing Roswell with the DC events itself was stupid, they’re two different kinds of ufo events.

Even mentioning the R-word was a shot in the foot if he really wanted to be taken seriously.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
www.denofgeek.com...

With this show, the real conversation can finally begin,” DeLonge said in a statement. “I’m thankful to HISTORY for giving the To The Stars Academy team of world-class scientists, engineers and intelligence experts the opportunity to tell the story in a comprehensive and compelling way. I think everyone that watches the show will walk away with questions answered and a feeling of, “wow, I get it now.”’
UFO enthusiasts have been clamoring for information about what AATIP and TTSA have discovered. However, as Elizondo has put it, they want to share information when the time is right, not just to satisfy “idle curiosity.” Fortunately, according to comments made recently, the time is right, and much of what people have been waiting for is included in the show.

So according to big Lou and TDL they’re going to reveal the real stuff in the show come May 31.

They can’t put it on their web site (since literally NOTHING has been posted of any use or value on it as of yet) or other media vehicles only their History channel show. I wonder why?

I'll tell you why...

Well since they are not a legitimate scientific endeavor( who would mix entertainment with science?) then they are going after the money. This show... and that's what it will be a show( you know like the Kardashians reality SHOW) can be as successful as Ancient Aliens and potentially can bring in a lot of bucks. And create a lucrative franchise.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I'll ring the 31st May on my calender as "The Big TV Reveal"...

... and also to remind me to get more cat litter.

I suspect the latter will be the bigger event.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The problem with them getting a franchise and the big bucks is that I don’t think they have anything—no real content. AA can concoct all kinds of screwy theories and fill the content but these guys suppose to have science and disclosure events. But I doubt they do. I’ll be surprised if they do.

Of course, they can merely mimic past ufo SHOWS and try to get away with that.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Of course, they can merely mimic past ufo SHOWS and try to get away with that.

I have no doubt whatsoever that this will be the History Channel's own resurrection, in all but name, of 'UFO Hunters'.

With the same gravelly 50-fags-a-day voice-over combined with Michael Bay-style editing to pummel us into a coma whilst a merciless music soundtrack stamps on our heads.

Rinse and repeat.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I don't know if "Unimpressive" will even be shown in the UK. SyFy might pick it up?

But it makes me laugh when some of these commentators say that TTSA will make money to do more research from these TV shows. What research have they done so far?

We know the Hoff has taken a nice slice of cash for testing materials. If there was anything truly profound then that would have been in science papers by now and probably on the TV news.

Zondo even claimed he made a mistake in his speech in Rome that he got the 1952 DC UFO pic wrong....

I indicated that one particular slide contained real photographs of UAPs over Washington DC. It did not. The slide was intended to be illustrative but was presented as factual and with the help of a few individuals, I quickly realized the error. I acknowledge the misstatement and sent an immediate "mea culpa" note to my TTS Academy team and would like to share it with you. Although I would like to attribute my mistake to a lack of sleep and no Cuban coffee that morning, sadly it was an oversight on my part, and it will not happen again. It is our commitment to remain fact-based in all studies, statements, and conclusions.

The Real Zondo's Instagram

He screwed up that morning ? So he must have copied the photos that morning. Therefore he did no preparation for his speech and just winged it on the day? He also said there were photographs taken and hundreds of witnesses. There weren't but he didn't even acknowledge that. Anyone in a professional organisation would be taken to task for such sloppy, lazy work.

Yet the Young Guns and the Vex Pistols believe this is the greatest thing since...Well actually they don't know. They believe ufology started in Dec 2017 with a fading pop-punk singer and the blessing of the CIA.....

Zondo was CIA (it's possible he still is a contractor for them like Semivan).

And as we know the CIA were responsible for all the UFO sightings...

Original Tweet

Or were they lying?

edit on 8/5/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I still don't get what TTSA are banging on about "bringing it the youth" my post a few pages back stated the viewing demographics of the History Channel, which if you on above the average salary and a bloke in his 50s+ then its all good! Yet TDL and crew are claiming that as soon as the TV show has aired, everyone will say "ohh I get it now".

I still believe that they are after government contracts, I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted a contract that handled the reporting and recording of UFO sightings, very much like BASS were when they existed and was amended in Air Force manuals as the contractor to report such sightings to. Also of note is a few interesting comments from certain boys in the woods regarding that they wanted R&D contracts for black programs but I think i am misreading said statement.

ohhh some randomness for a Wednesday;
I didn't realise that TDL along with Blink 182 had actually played ON the actual USS Nimitz in August of 2003!

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Don't forget that TTSA confirmed their target audience in their SEC filings

TTS’s current consumers are based in the coastal regions of the United States, with a 75/25 male to female ratio, ages 18-34, with interests in music, entertainment, comedy, and comic books, and are fans of the bands Blink 182 and AVA.

We will aim to attract these consumers through the following:

• Our socially responsible business mission (public benefit corporation status)
• Creating engaging content and sharing it through social media channels...

www.sec.gov...

It's almost like this is all a joke and they are peeing all over the ufo topic. But some of the Young Guns are beginning to realize they are getting used. I wonder which one of the Young Guns will be the first to get fired?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

wonder which one of the Young Guns will be the first to get fired? 

We could start placing bets.😁

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

wonder which one of the Young Guns will be the first to get fired? 

We could start placing bets.😁

I'll put £50 down on me to get fired first, ever since I started wearing pajamas, a dressing gown and spoke of gun camera footage before you any of you knew what a GoFasty Gimbally Flirry thing was I have seem to have garnered quite a following

ohhhh wait... the sodium pentothal is wearing off....

something about a lighthouse and the minty freshness of tictacs? sorry cant help, no idea!

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I wonder is TTSA, in their research, going to study the history of the disinformation schemes of the US government?

I’m laughing…

Of course not, though, that would be an interesting study. Maybe starting with Serpo since they apparently have one of the Serpo gang of 5 on board.

Other than the book mirage man and maybe Greg Bishop's book and the Dolan book there isn’t much on that that I am aware of.

TTSA is a perfect foil for the US governments on-going ufo disinformation schemes.
The group is filled with ambitious glory hounds, greedy money seekers, and ufo fetish psychic researchers. They’ve combined members with the typical archetypal sinister characteristics who have always plagued ufology with disinformation and outright fraud.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

To be fair what they have done is actually a good strategy and it's been pretty much said by other commentators too; in regards to their Youth Messaging aka Young Guns etc

For people only just getting into this subject or being of a younger age, they admittedly don't have or aren't aware of all the baggage that comes with ufology for those that have been involved Foe a while or even decades. It's little wonder that ufology / disclosure to them didn't exist before December 2017. Words like Roswell, Rendlesham, Cash Landrum, Serpo, MJ12, Doty, Bennewitz, Lear, Greer etc etc are just not going to be part of their combined lexicon, that or they are just consciously ignorant of it. These are the old tales the "old boys" of ufology cling to and have bad taste in their mouth about and so question everything else that follows, particularly when the source of any information is from any of the previously mentioned of an alphabet agency.

When little knowledge of above is known and I know there are lots I missed out; this makes them more malleable and controllable. They have not been "poisoned" by the ufo chalice.....yet!

Give em time...when TTSA fail to deliver anything of any realworld value in terms of evidence that isnt questionable, it will be interesting to observe how and when their rhetoric changes. If I could fast forward 10years it would be very interesting to see what the young guns approach and beliefs are in 2029. Many of us will still be here then, I doubt many of them will!

edit on p521157192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p531121192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p571148192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Any subject with any degree of complexity makes it easy for frauds to dupe people who don’t know the nuances of things within the subjects’ history. Ufology is complex. In terms of information and its levels of activities.

People unaware of the history of ufology can easily be led to believe the farce that TTSA has the capacity to study it. Clearly they don’t. People not aware of the past of ufology won’t know that even if they had the resources they still don’t have the capacity to know or deduce anything tangible about ufos. They don’t know the US GOVERNMENT AND OTHER WORLD GOVERNMENTS HAVE UTTERLY FAILED, EVEN WITH THEIR RESOURCES, TO FIND ANYTHING OUT.

So how is a puny, fake organization led by an ex-rock in roller, old IC has-beens, the new Richard Doty, Zondo, and a few unknown scientists EVER going to get to the bottom of what’s behind ufos?
…Let alone advancing antigravity and propulsion technologies.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

an ex-rock in roller, old IC has-beens, the new Richard Doty, Zondo, and a few unknown scientists EVER going to get to the bottom of what’s behind ufos? 

Will have to think about this one.😉

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I am now a full card carrying member of the Young Guns.....

I am looking forward to the next leak from Zondo and chums to tell me what to say here on ATS. Although I can tell you something big is coming and always will be.

And I don't mean Big Eric....

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
SEC Filings of TTSA submitted on the 30/04/2019

Docu-Series on A+E's History Channel, working title 'UNIDENTIFIED: Inside America’s UFO Investigation'. The company allowed its personnel to be key cast members in a six-part docuseries on A+E’s History Channel, scheduled to premiere in May. The series will include licensed footage from TTS AAS’s film archive. The series is based on the December 2017 New York Times stunning front-page expose uncovering the Pentagon’s mysterious UFO program, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (“AATIP”) featuring an interview with former military intelligence official, Luis Elizondo, who ran the program. The controversial story was the focus of worldwide attention. In UNIDENTIFIED, Elizondo is speaking out for the first time with Tom DeLonge, co-founder and President of To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science and Chris Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, to expose a series of startling encounters and embark on fascinating new investigations.

‘Sekret Machines’ Non-Fiction Series, Book 2: Man. Book 2 in the ‘Sekret Machines’ non-fiction book series is due for trade release in 2019. This book is the stunning continuation of an intensive study of UFO phenomena in which the hard science, technology, and the human mind are explored as they relate to our world.

And more on a project we've heard a little bit about:

‘Sekret Machines’ Television Series. A television series based on the non-fiction trilogy Sekret Machines: Gods, Man and War is being developed with Cartel Entertainment, a production house with an international presence. The series centers around an FBI agent who, while investigating a string of murders, learns the victims were linked to a government program exploiting alien technology and were targeted by a group of abductees who believe they’re saving the human race from self-destruction. Recruited to their cause, the agent is forced to choose between illusion and reality, “normal” life and the shadowy world of the Phenomena.

Here's the actual plan for the next 6-12 months:

In the next 6-12 months, as a company we expect to:

Begin production on a feature film and expand product offerings in response to the new Angels & Airwaves album and tour.

Release further publications and other content relating to existing and new Entertainment Division properties.

Leverage our exposure from the TV docu-series, working title UNIDENTIFIED, to further our educational efforts about Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon.

Expand THE VAULT to engage and interact with viewers.

Continue our effort to educate and influence legislation at the highest level of government.

Complete plans and analysis from ETI based on the SOW-BELS and SOW-MSSA.

Progress in our efforts to collect and analyze materials under the A.D.A.M. (Acquisition & Data Analysis of Materials) Research Project.

Develop educational materials related to its scientific and aerospace initiatives and partner with relevant organizations to support our public benefit purpose.

In an ongoing effort to accelerate progress, we plan to develop some or all of the above through direct investment, debt and equity financing, and strategic partnerships.

Source;
SEC Filing

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
We discussed the potential for TTSA releasing an "app" for collation of "sightings" some time ago. Well here the rundown on "THE VAULT" for those that may have missed it;

We have created a requirements study document defining objectives for the full capability version of THE VAULT (formerly COI) in the context of enabling it as a collaboration and education tool in addition to a data depository. The company’s vision of THE VAULT running at its full potential is an online collection, storage, and analysis point for information regarding events, witness and data reporting associated with advanced technologies and capabilities. One of our objectives in developing THE VAULT is using artificial intelligence to optimize functionality by creating proprietary algorithms that can discover detailed patterns in the data submitted by users and correlate them with other academic research. This may also result in commercially-valuable algorithms, and because there is no real competition in this area that we are aware of, we believe the probability of capturing such business is high.

In 2019 we plan to release a mobile application that will enable data collection directly from the public at large that will contribute to THE VAULT. Also, if the resources are available, we plan to evolve THE VAULT to also allow data submission from larger databases such as the US government, and foreign governments.

Data submission for USG huh!

Apologies if already posted or I am getting my wires crossed from the last SEC filing thay we have already covered , but I can't remember seeing this latest one, it's been a long day

edit on p44407192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

It doesn't quite say "Data submission for the USG". It says "from the USG"....

In 2019 we plan to release a mobile application that will enable data collection directly from the public at large that will contribute to THE VAULT. Also, if the resources are available, we plan to evolve THE VAULT to also allow data submission from larger databases such as the US government, and foreign governments.

Of course the US government are quite willing to dump all their secret UFO files on TTSA with absolutely no problem. These guys are all ex-counter intelligence people. I'm sure lots of other governments would do so too. If of course there was some value in doing so.

We have seen the recent manipulation of Knapp as a TTSA pawn when required. He was recently called upon to conjure up the DD1910 form confirming release of the TTSA Gumball Go-FLIRT video series for "public release" with TTSA logo resplendent (after 15 months hiding down his sofa).

We've heard the Pentagon claim;

"Per block 3 of this form DD1910, the submitter requested release of videos solely for research and analysis purposes by U.S. government agencies and industry partners, and not for general public release."

So once again reading between the poker faces this implies TTSA are a govt .industry partner and are actually working on behalf of and for the US Government.

As George Knapp has claimed about the government very recently.....

They lied. And they’re lying now.

Knapp at UFO MegaCon

But they aren't lying to him of course are they?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
From the SEC filing:

‘Sekret Machines’ Television Series. A television series based on the non-fiction trilogy Sekret Machines: Gods, Man and War is being developed with Cartel Entertainment, a production house with an international presence. The series centers around an FBI agent who, while investigating a string of murders, learns the victims were linked to a government program exploiting alien technology and were targeted by a group of abductees who believe they’re saving the human race from self-destruction. Recruited to their cause, the agent is forced to choose between illusion and reality, “normal” life and the shadowy world of the Phenomena.

So now we get yet another fictional narrative to wrap around the allegedly non-fiction God, Man and War series? Does this take place in the same universe as the already fictional Sekret Machines novel series? Will there be any additional exciting crossovers with Who Stole My Underwear? The mind boggles.

Research and Development In 2018, the company initiated research subcontracts in material studies and beamed energy totaling $60,000. Those contracts are to be completed in 2019. The company incurred $ 226,681 and $ 5,750 in third-party and internal costs towards R&D efforts in development of the company’s projects during 2018 and 2017, respectively.

That's considerably less than Lockheed's bagel and donut budget.
edit on 9-5-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Sounds like a rip-off of x-files

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join