It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think that if you have to make a fictional "television series based on the non-fiction trilogy Sekret Machines: Gods, Man and War" then you've somewhat missed the point with Tom's fictional Sekret Machines books.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I had a look through Cartel HQ (how very Get Shorty) back catalogue, they've made a lot of films for the Hallmark channel.

One of their executives "overseas production", which I thought was very clever of her.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

yeah all pretty low budget sort of stuff, I've looked into a lot of their background and people involved in that company and there is nothing striking that stands out. - They have a nice looking canteen at their london office; but that's about it.

I can only imagine that TDL and TTSA are hoping that their TV shows become popular so they can sell the rights to them to other networks "around the world", that would surely bring in some money for them; the chance of that actually happening?

Quite slim....

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
A bit more on that DD1910 form that has been let out of the cage. Everything seemingly points to this form being a form for "public release" of DoD materials.

The top of it clearly states

CLEARANCE REQUEST FOR PUBLIC RELEASE OF DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE INFORMATION

Whereas section 7 was mysteriously blank both these sections give reference to DoDD 5230.09

DoDD 5230.09 is specifically for clearance of DoD information for official public release.

1. PURPOSE. This Directive reissues DoD Directive (DoDD) 5230.09 (Reference (a)) to update policy and responsibilities for the security and policy review process for the clearance of official DoD information proposed for official public release by the Department of Defense and its employees under DoDD 5105.02

Let's not forget that a response was given to questions about it from the Pentagon that this was

limited distribution (no public release)....

So we have an incomplete form that is stamped "Cleared for Open Publication" but with no authorised signatory. The form is obviously for "Public Release" of materials but we are being told that "no public release" was authorised.

I think we have to ask what is really going on here?

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I think we have to ask what is really going on here?

So what is going on then? I suspect most are oblivious .

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Sekret Machines is non-fictional?

Oh...he's doing fiction with an eye blink meaning its secretly true?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
If TDL and co. monitor ats, they will be wondering, why people are so hopeful, when they are planning to deliver bugger all in the future and beyond

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Parsing data from places like ATS wouldn't be difficult, but don't overestimate the impact that ATS has these days, no disrespect to Springer et al of course, the Internet has just evolved like it always does. In fact I wish that the owners of ATS had gone and done something similar to OnStellar a few years ago.

Granted ATS is largest conspiracy website in the world, but with the rise of social media in terms of metrics and monitoring data from a marketing perspective, I can imagine ATS is far down that monitoring list even though it does still attract some of the main players in ufology from time to time.

It's very very easy to monitor social media networks these days and the analytical tools available can tell you alot about your "brand" and the overall perceptions of said brand.

I believe this is why they have mostly left places like ATS alone, it's for the old boys of ufology and all these troublesome meddling kids are on InstaBook and TwitGram. Look on twitter however and it's a poisonous den of rhetoric, self belief and cult like personalities peddling TTSAs message for them...

A pyramid scheme of "information"....

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Indeed. ATS is not for the TDLR (Tom DeLonge Rules?) generation. The TTS AAS team know It's too much hard work to read more than a sentence or two for a lot of their target audience. They are a generation who are thoughtful enough to be curious but also need everything put on a plate (or a tweet) for them.

Which brings me on to how they are being fed Zondo-doo-doo and Hoff manure.............

In August 2008 the AAWSAP Contract was put out to tender....

ADVANCED AEROSPACE WEAPON SYSTEM APPLICATIONS PROGRAM
Solicitation Number: HHM40208R0211
Agency: Other Defense Agencies
Office: Virginia Contracting Activity

Synopsis:
Added: Aug 18, 2008 1:53 am

Source

In June of 2018 Puthoff told everyone at a conference in Vegas

"Advanced Aerospace Weapons Systems Application Program” is the actual name of the program. But AATIP was the nickname it went by. It began in June of 2007."

Source

Then a month later when Zondo appeared to cheering crowds at the MUFON conference he told everyone (and showed a slide) that the DIA solicited the contract and it was awarded to BASS in 2007. One year before it was put out to tender?

Someone is lying again....

edit on 11/5/2019 by mirageman because: '''

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Back to the DD1910 Form and the Pentagon's official spokesperson's replies to queries about it.

1) The DD Form 1910 is authentic, but not standard with a blank section 7 (but it happens).

2) The requester needs to abide by the DD Form 1910 submitted, in which in this case, only a limited distribution (no public release) was requested and THAT is what was approved. There was no request for public release, therefore, it is not granted.

Source Black Vault

The problem is that the Pentagon is confirming that the Form is authentic and was approved.

But because section 7 has not been completed and there is no signatory then how can it be deemed "approved"?

Maybe I missed the point. But I honestly don't see how something can be approved if no one has approved it?

edit on 11/5/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Maybe I missed the point. But I honestly don't see how something can be approved if no one has approved it?

Do they have an extra form for non-public release? Maybe that is simply how they are (ab)using DD1910 internally in a non-standard way.
edit on 11-5-2019 by moebius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

It seems the whole process is rather specifically laid out for PUBLIC RELEASE. If something is not for release outside the DoD then I don't really see why there would be a need to apply for public release. But maybe there is a loophole that has been exploited by including 'industry partners'.
There are other guidelines about the release process: www.esd.whs.mil...

Cleared- Information may be released to the public without restriction

My problem is that although the DD1910 has been confirmed of sort and is stamped as Cleared for Open Publication no one appears to have signed it off.

Knapp hasn't explained where he got it from. The Pentagon are being very economic with their explanations too.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

This all was a scam to get Bigelow the 22 million

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

This all was a scam to get Bigelow the 22 million

It's entirely possible that they are all involved in some form of lengthier and ongoing operation and have been for years. In return money is filtered back to them like this. The Hoff and Big Eric get paid 5 figure sums for their pseudo-science papers. Bigelow gets his $22m pays around $0.5m to MUFON to clean out their database and turn it over to the DoD.

Perhaps even Skinwalker was all a big set up for some huge experiment on human guinea pigs. We know DIA were involved too. We often hear about all the weird stuff that went on there for centuries....But try finding it.

In fact who do we really have as sources anything at all went on there? The people who worked for NIDS or BAASS that's who. Even Sherman stayed on at the ranch as paid caretaker for Bigelow after he bought it.

One of the major successes of BAASS was in adopting the novel approach of utilizing the human body as a readout system for dissecting interactions with the UFO phenomenon. This novel approach aimed to circumvent the increasing evidence of deception and subterfuge by the UFO phenomenon in that multiple eyewitnesses co-located in the same vicinity frequently reported seeing widely different events. The evidence was multiplying that the UFO phenomenon was capable of manipulating and distorting human perception and therefore eyewitness testimony of UFO activity was becoming increasingly untrustworthy.

The BAASS approach was to view the human body as a readout system for UFO effects by utilizing forensic technology, the tools of immunology, cell biology, genomics and neuroanatomy for in depth study of the effects of UFOs on humans. This approach marked a dramatic shift away from the traditional norms of relying on eyewitness testimony as the central evidentiary arm in UFO investigations. The approach aimed to bypass UFO deception and manipulation of human perception by utilizing molecular forensics to decipher the biological consequences of the phenomenon. The result of applying this new approach was a revolution in delineating the threat level of UFOs.

Source

Are they slowly trying to fool people that this is all to do with a mysterious phenomenon?

When in fact it's all about something else entirely. There's always the same core group of people involved. From NIDS to BAASS. Deeply ingrained with the MIC. Maybe there lies the real disclosure people should be looking for....

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Crack investigative journalism, IMO.

I’m sure there are loose ends in this TTSA, Bigelow, et. al affair, but you’ve tied it down like a true pro.

“Allied Services to Motion Pictures” and the Bigelow/BAASS/NIDS circle jerk has been infiltrated...maybe Knapp and Kean will acquiesce to your commendable work?

Sure, high strangeness and UAPs and shared hallucinations exist, no doubt, but this case is a wrap.

Anyone else hear/see the Under Secretary of Defense sounding the alarm about the Chinese last week? Their aspiration to dominate both the terrestrial and space theaters of ‘war’?? Things that make you wonder.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

It's been in the background all along. Are these people 'experiencers' or guinea pigs?

There's a bit more information I found today....

This past winter, a few blogs...announced the highly intriguing findings of Garry Nolan... and forensic neurologist Christopher “Kit” Green on a brain area called the caudate-putamen. In the course of working with a population of 135 high-performing military and intelligence personnel who had suffered injuries from anomalous encounters in the line of duty, the researchers noted an additional feature in a few patients’ MRIs. Twenty of the most high-functioning and “intuitive” of this group, as determined from medical and psychological records, displayed significantly enhanced connectivity between their caudate and putamen, compared to the general population...

The work of this sample of persons is secret, as are the circumstances of the injuries that brought them to the attention of the researchers in the first place; but the implication is that those who showed the enhanced connectivity are the kinds of people who have “Spidey sense,” who could instinctively guide you down the right path in enemy territory because they sense danger down the left. A sample of remote viewers for whom MRI scans were available all showed the same caudate-putamen biomarker....

In presentations of their finding, the researchers have called the dense, spoke-like connectivity in these high-performing individuals an “antenna”—...but they have not tested the notion of any electromagnetic receiving or transmission capability, and they recognize that its precise functional role in intuitive skill performance is a matter of speculation at this point. But they did not find this feature at all in brain scans from a retrospective sample of over 300 “ordinary” people....

When helpfully answering my questions by email, they also stressed that their finding about the caudate-putamen in this sample has not been peer-reviewed, nor yet published, nor subjected to double-blind verification....

Source

The full article is actually a rather frustrating and irritating read. The author is a bit too fond of flexing his lexical muscles in order to show off his scientific vocabulary and probably how intellectual he is. Paradoxically showing how poor his ability to communicate his ideas to a wider audience is.

However I digress. The main point here is that testing "military and intelligence personnel who had suffered injuries from anomalous encounters in the line of duty has been ongoing since at least 2005

Circle back to my original post over a year ago. This has been the one thing in the background. Hidden in plain sight. There's talk about the 'experiencers', 'consciousness' and 'antennas'. But they all seem to be military/intelligence/aerospace personnel. We now have a number ; one hundred and 35 people. The very people most likely to have been exposed to 'black projects'.

Is this being hidden by the UFO topic? Are the whole group of chums in the SW of America part of it all?

Circle back again.....

To: [email protected]
Date: 2016-02-14 15:29 Subject:

Fwd: Podesta and UFOs

George Knapp is an multi-award winning Journalist, the one who famously broke the story of Area-51's existence many years ago [ He didn't by the way]. He's an incredible man. I've actually created a secondary advisory group with him included to help take the direction from my Primary Advisors and direct the info toward the youth. Because of his maturity on the topic, he is consistently given important information to help communicate. He helped me create my thesis ....

Source[/font]

So the youth [Young Guns?] are being directed information directly from George Knapp is what I take from that. Also it proves his long term involvement with DeLonge and his obvious lack of impartiality when it comes to TTSA.

I think we should all hope he's chosen the right side here.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Chosen by the gods (fate) or free will, a rejoinder from Norse mythology to time immemorial....?

I’d say the wrong side, and these persons have mediated (literally and figuratively) on hidden knowledge.

The author is remiss...135 is a sufficient sample size, but 300 as his ‘ordinary’ control?! Holy sh$t, these ‘scientists’ can’t distinguish between stats 101 and the law of large numbers.

s/ Anyone see (BASSPLYR) the news today that an American Co. hopes to be flying commercially at Mach 5 in 10+ years?! Stupid air-breathers and their inability to manipulate gravity and torsion fields...what a waste.

Just give BASS a PM and he’ll have you in the Oort Cloud in 20 minutes. /s

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

"
This past winter, a few blogs...announced the highly intriguing findings of Garry Nolan... and forensic neurologist Christopher “Kit” Green on a brain area called the caudate-putamen. In the course of working with a population of 135 high-performing military and intelligence personnel who had suffered injuries from anomalous encounters in the line of duty, the researchers noted an additional feature in a few patients’ MRIs. Twenty of the most high-functioning and “intuitive” of this group, as determined from medical and psychological records, displayed significantly enhanced connectivity between their caudate and putamen, compared to the general population..."

Given what we understand about the dorsal striatum (the caudate nuleus and the putamen) this is exactly what you would expect to find in "high-performing military and intelligence personnel" compared to the "general population". This part of the brain can be considered what makes soldiers possible, and it stands to reason that via sexual selection alone, it is going to be more developed in some than others. It appears to me that they have identified a highly effective means of detecting predisposition based on MRI scans and that it will soon be rolled out as part of the recruitment process, just as, closed head injuries are now being screened for pilots. I presume the angle that they are working is to tell possible recruits that they are looking for super powers, and in a sense, I suppose if things progress in this way, they are...kind of.

ETA, Mirageman, apologies, I couldn't get the quote to show up with external quotes. I did my best.

edit on 15-5-2019 by KilgoreTrout because: fingers crossed I fixed quotes

edit on 15-5-2019 by KilgoreTrout because: I partially suceeded...now I cheat

edit on 15-5-2019 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
gravity manipulation may not be all that safe, after all. Our knowledge of hyper dimensional physics is as of yet, in its infancy, if at all
a reply to: Cravens

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Then what, be wise just to kill everyone else, and just breed off the super humans.....
Then there will be no super humans.

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join