It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This docudrama will not have anything new. Just go over these original NYT videos and give them more credence than they deserve. And it will go over the basic history of ufology.

I hate to be cynical but let’s face it there will be nothing new here. The guy even admits it here, saying its nothing new to people who have been following TTSA but newcomers will be entertained. He does claim it’s a slickly produced and interesting show.

I believe that since History channel does produce very good shows in terms of the art direction and the moderators and the basic production. The veracity of the productions is another matter, and are separate from the technical productions and is obviously, based on shows such as AA, wanting.

Though we know it’s going to be the same old stories just different storytellers.

Of course, we have two anomalies that are interesting in watching TTSA. The much mentioned positive, relatively speaking, media coverage, and their emphasis on UFOs as a threat.

One thing is for sure, TTSA hasn't remotely lived up to TDL's build up.

Thanks for the link Pigs!

rogueplanet.tv...

edit on 20-5-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No worries mate; it will be the same old stuff that has already been gone over before. Yes, there will be new people in there that we haven't seen before BUT they are only people giving their perspectives on events or the videos and that's nothing new.

They don't have anything else to show, I think they blew their load with the 2 videos (1 doesn't count), they will also justify the show by stating that its an "introduction to the masses of the story" and that it's "not for the people that have been following this story already".

Which is kind of funny considering their "target market" when compared with the demographics of the History Channel. If they wanted to access their target market; they would/should have approached Netflix / Amazon Prime for an exclusive series or something; not the rusty old History Channel watched by over 50s males on a good salary.

In terms of TTSA having a lot riding on the documentary, I think that is far more related to financial terms more than anything else; if they have rights distributions to the series and want to "sell it around the world" to different networks; that could prove very profitable for them. Profit and money to feed the "sekret TTSA machine" is far more important than their message at the moment.

I am going to stake my opinion in the ground here though, if/when TTSA fails; Ufology will get the blame. I can already hear zondo's "closing speech"

"it turns out the world's not ready for that conversation yet yadda yadda"

edit on p19446192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I am going to watch it, of course, because it's probably going to be good entertainment, if it is available in Europe that is. We have got History Channel in our cable package, but I am never certain if we get the new shows or not, because we didn't get the Bluebook series.

We seem to be stuck with Pawn Stars and Ancient Aliens.

As to the demographic, if it makes enough waves in the media, or said waves are engineered, I bet the other channels will acquire it from History for a fee. More money for the makers I guess, but also possibly a broader demographic.

What they seem to be missing is that most young people that I know mostly watch YouTube videos. So if they wanted to reach that demographic they should just push the whole thing to YouTube, for free, and be done with it. But were is the money in that?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Sit back, relax, glass of chilled wine, perhaps a cigar and keep watching the show Pig's.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Breaking News! From 2025
Luis Elizondo's Statment from the Future Regarding To The Stars Academy in 2025

LZ:
When we started this, we wanted it to be a discussion, that has not been possible. Whatever questions you are left with now that we have had to close the doors on the academy, I will be happy to answer. If I don't know the answer, I'll tell you I don't know, if it requires me breaking a pinky promise, I'll tell you...

I once said a few years ago, before that tragic accident with UFOJesus and the goat that was captured and uploaded to YT....I wont take any questions on that, I think the coroner did a stand up job explaining that way,please, lets move on. I am sorry we didn't release the video with the "teleporting polo's", that's my biggest regret. I once said that in a few years, the conversation we will be having will be very different. Sadly it seems, the world is not ready for that conversation.

Now I am not saying that its the UFO communities fault, but, well it is. Its all their fault.....all of it. Now I have to resort to a push-a-long mower instead of a ride-a-long! That angers me....

Source;
Source

Bringing news, before its news, when its not even news before fake news was news or fake!!!
edit on p57600192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p04744192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I think you can take Burroughs' sudden "retirement"as yet another sign that TTSA isn't going to ever tell us anything we don't already know. It's just a repackaging and rebranding campaign as mentioned above. They want to own the narrative. They are not spilling any of the good stuff, just making more weapons out of what they can gather.

It's times like this that I would love for the Great Trickster(s) who are really behind all of this phenomena to manifest a major event that would make these intel con men pee their pants.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I certainly wont recommend any literary works by "Erick T. Rhetts" then

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The initial review did say the first episode will cover familiar ground for folks like us, but the hope is after introducing the masses to the basics, they'll move on to new stuff.

I'm crossing my fingers but not holding my breath

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
The initial review did say the first episode will cover familiar ground for folks like us, but the hope is after introducing the masses to the basics, they'll move on to new stuff.

What new stuff?

Do you think if there were any new stuff we wouldn’t know?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There’s a big difference between sitting down chilling and watching a good production of things one already knows and watching something for informative value.

Most here are hard-nosed ufology buffs who already know the major events in ufology that’s why we can clearly see through the bs of TTSA.
In other words, the very fact that they go on tv immediately tells us they don’t have anything of value to disclose.
So yeah, it might or probably will be a good production (show for entertainment sake)
But aren’t we entertained enough? Isn’t there a plethora of entertainment, like thousands of TV channels and a bunch of streaming choices?

Entertainment and disclosure are two different things.

We want disclosure!

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: vlawde

What new stuff?

Do you think if there were any new stuff we wouldn’t know?

Likely, but I don't think any earth shattering revelations will be revealed on this show. One of the advance reviews I read mentioned possible new stuff, thus my comment. I doubt TTSA would withhold any important info to use for their show.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Hey, I’m ready and willing for new stuff
IF TTSA miraculously comes up with something exciting, new and, groundbreaking, I would be the first one to say, Great, wonderful.
I guess it’s a situation where we know too much.
Many of us here at ATS have ransacked the ufo chronicles over the years and we know all of the nuances, histories, of this stuff…. IDH, EDT, IDT, RDT, FDT, ONI, CIA, FBI, NSA, NASA, PCP, TTSA, CUFOS, DUFOUS, on and on ( I’m being facetious at this point of course).

Anyway…

I’m reading the Vallee FS chronicles and am amazed at the same old situations where every few years or months since the early 50’s there’s been another group or person coming along saying: we got the dope finally on UFOs and disclosure. Here, here gather around and then when they present their revelations, they always come up shaky.
This is a pattern now that in itself says a lot about the psychological ramifications of the UFO phenomenon.
My take is that the phenomenon is outside our range of the capacity to know it…that is from our perspective. Maybe soon the phenomenon itself will reveal itself. Or maybe reveal its reason for being.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
I think you can take Burroughs' sudden "retirement"as yet another sign that TTSA isn't going to ever tell us anything we don't already know.

Burroughs' intention to "ride off into the sunset" seems an annual event - are we sure it's the Real Thing on this occasion?

Nobody escapes from Rendlesham that easily!

As for the TTSA TV show, it seems like a glossier version of 'UFO Hunters', even using the same ubiquitous Deep Throat narrator of old. But will it have one of the former show's most important assets, ie a questioning sceptic on the team? Seems unlikely.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Burroughs' intention to "ride off into the sunset" seems an annual event - are we sure it's the Real Thing on this occasion? 

Nope we are not sure.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

No matter how much Nick Pope jumps up and down with excitement, Christopher Sherwood's statement that “The Department of Defense is always concerned about maintaining positive identification of all aircraft in our operating environment, as well as identifying any foreign capability that may be a threat to the homeland,” could also be read as the bleeding OBVIOUS.

They'd be idiots if they did not investigate 'alien' activity in their own enviroment, but 'aliens' in the classical sense of the word rather than from Outer Space.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Agreed CB re Nick Pope and all the rest, sure thing!

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

But this is yet another pre-planned stick the "Young Ones" are armed with to continually beat their detractors down with. Especially poor John Greenwald who is caught between the caginess of the Pentagon and the smugness of the TTSA pyramid scheme. Designed to trip up anyone who questions their little club.

What have they really proved?

Yet they keep saying how everything is amazing and the wonderful revelations by TTSA are a godsend. Nothing like this has ever happened before. Zondo is the second coming and George Knapp is his father. You can almost hear him saying it in a Darth Vader robotic type voice.

Remember these guys are all having their egos fed further down the chain. It's in plain sight. But people are too blind to see.......

So I'll repeat DeLonge's communications from Valentine's Day in 2016...... Pay attention people.

To: [email protected]
Date: 2016-02-14 15:29 Subject:

Fwd: Podesta and UFOs

George Knapp is an multi-award winning Journalist, the one who famously broke the story of Area-51's existence many years ago [ He didn't by the way]. He's an incredible man. I've actually created a secondary advisory group with him included to help take the direction from my Primary Advisors and direct the info toward the youth. Because of his maturity on the topic, he is consistently given important information to help communicate. He helped me create my thesis ....

Source

George Knapp is part of a TTSA secondary advisory group to take direction from Primary Advisors and direct the info toward the youth.

Is he Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader?

May the 24th will be with you, shortly.

edit on 22/5/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Is he Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader?

Jar-Jar Binks was also supposed to attract the Yoof crowd, but could Curious George ever be THAT repulsive?

I can't bear to read any social media guff from the Young Guns - it'd be the equivalent of trying to suffer through the Hell On Earth of something like "YouTube Comments" or tabloid newspaper "Comments" sections.

So I prefer to pretend the Young Guns don't exist. Better for the soul.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join