It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: celltypespecific

I can definitively state that it's an Alien Probe.

In which case, I am honoured to be a witness to your world-changing declaration. Where was someone like you during the last 70 years when we needed you?

Can we switch off the lights and all go home now?

I'll volunteer to look after the thread's hamster-on-a-wheel; you can have the empty beer cans.

Interesting...I have not read or don't recall what your hypothesis was in regards to the UAPs that was witnessed on the Eastcoast.

Can you please share your opinion ?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

After two years of intensive research I can definitively state that it's an Alien Probe.

If you can state that you can also state where its from.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is where Chris Mellon and Senator Harry Reid are working behind the scenes....
I think I might enlist....

The Space Force Will Become the Sixth Branch of the U.S. Military

www.popularmechanics.com... P

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

After two years of intensive research I can definitively state that it's an Alien Probe.

If you can state that you can also state where its from.

They are not of earthly origin that's all I can say.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Below is where he address Mick West and ARTI:
People talked about it being exhaust, which I think, pretty much any pilot that spent any time looking through the FLIR is going to tell you this not an exhaust can. But it’s great for people that, you know, are professional debunkers because it doesn’t matter what the answer is. It matters if they can make it look similar to something that they can recognize. And that’s all the work they have to do. It’s kind of a lazy thing, in my opinion. I could I can show you a wolf and I can show you a dog. It doesn’t mean they’re the exact same animal.

www.ufojoe.net...

Thank you for that too. I will check out that link. I have to download something Apple to get that podcast.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

He does not know who Bob Lazar is?

Trump could be responsible for the Navies openness about sighting reports?

I agree with his ideas on why it was not a test.

But is he somewhat clueless to the entire story?

Inconsistencies with what we already know:

27 minute mark – no mention of Fravors gun camera footage?
Why, his Falcon wing woman said footage existed at one time, is this something Fravor is hiding?

41 – no mention of Kevin Day’s name?
He did not mention Col. Cheeks by name either, so maybe he just does not want to name anyone.

46 – says E2 did not have tapes?
Why, a Hawkeye crew member says they all saw the Tic Tac fly by and that they had tapes of it. Other sailors also say the E2 tapes existed and the Air Force men confiscated them. Does he doubt this or not know?

1:04 – calls idea of a 10 minute video BS?
Why, other sailors say the tape existed at one time and they watched it being made at the time it happened. Does he doubt this or not know?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Well that is about as riverting as getting out of bed Monday morning Cellty.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

27 minute mark – no mention of Fravors gun camera footage? Why, his Falcon wing woman said footage existed at one time, is this something Fravor is hiding?

There is no where in the record of Fravor himself having gun camera footage. Only footage is from a member in his squadron (tic-Tac)

I don't think he has followed the narrative of the nimtz event to the level we have, additionally he is good friends with Fravor who does not believe what the others have to say including Kevin Day.

41 – no mention of Kevin Day’s name? He did not mention Col. Cheeks by name either, so maybe he just does not want to name anyone. 46 – says E2 did not have tapes? Why, a Hawkeye crew member says they all saw the Tic Tac fly by and that they had tapes of it. Other sailors also say the E2 tapes existed and the Air Force men confiscated them. Does he doubt this or not know? 1:04 – calls idea of a 10 minute video BS? Why, other sailors say the tape existed at one time and they watched it being made at the time it happened. Does he doubt this or not know?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

www.ufojoe.net...

Whoa there Nelly, that interview is 12,000 words! This might take me until the end of the year to read! I had to paste it to my Word program to read it because I might loose my place. If you do not hear from me, you will know what I am doing.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

There is no where in the record of Fravor himself having gun camera footage.

Looks like I did not post this in your November thread.

"OTHERS KNOWLEDGEABLE 2 (0K-2) Name: FRAVOR, David; Call Sign: “Sex” (Pilot of Fast Eagle lead)"

After not receiving an intelligence debriefing, “Source”, OK-1, OK-2, and OK-3 entered the Ready Room, where OK-2 slammed closed and secured both hatchways and began making an electronic copy of the gun tape from his F-18 . During this time, “Source” made detailed written notes of the incident on available punter paper and mailed them to her Aunt with the notice ‘keep this because this is important stuff about some real X-files #.’ (Field Comment – “Source” is unaware if copies of the gun tapes still exist but maintains an original copy of her notes and her log book entry.)

According to “Source”, OK-4 and OK-5 also encountered the same object later the some day. OK-4 and OK-5 were assigned to the follow-on cycle from the U.S.S. Nimitz and obtained brief FLIR footage of the incident. When OK-4 and OK-5 later compared the video, “Source” identified the object affirmatively as being the some one she saw earlier. (Field Comment – The FLIR footage displays what appears to be a white tic-lac shaped object suddenly darting off the screen at high velocity when it is approached.)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

There is no where in the record of Fravor himself having gun camera footage.

Looks like I did not post this in your November thread.

"OTHERS KNOWLEDGEABLE 2 (0K-2) Name: FRAVOR, David; Call Sign: “Sex” (Pilot of Fast Eagle lead)"

After not receiving an intelligence debriefing, “Source”, OK-1, OK-2, and OK-3 entered the Ready Room, where OK-2 slammed closed and secured both hatchways and began making an electronic copy of the gun tape from his F-18 . During this time, “Source” made detailed written notes of the incident on available punter paper and mailed them to her Aunt with the notice ‘keep this because this is important stuff about some real X-files #.’ (Field Comment – “Source” is unaware if copies of the gun tapes still exist but maintains an original copy of her notes and her log book entry.)

According to “Source”, OK-4 and OK-5 also encountered the same object later the some day. OK-4 and OK-5 were assigned to the follow-on cycle from the U.S.S. Nimitz and obtained brief FLIR footage of the incident. When OK-4 and OK-5 later compared the video, “Source” identified the object affirmatively as being the some one she saw earlier. (Field Comment – The FLIR footage displays what appears to be a white tic-lac shaped object suddenly darting off the screen at high velocity when it is approached.)

Excellent catch!!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

www.ufojoe.net...

For anyone who has not listened to it, here are a few highlights from the first part of the Ryan Graves interview:

Ryan Graves: “The way it worked was we didn’t start seeing these until we upgraded our radars from APG-73 to the APG-79.

[APG-79 AESA Radar Active Electronically Scanned Array by Raytheon]

And all that really means is that we basically had a generational jump and ability to look out and see what’s around us. So that process of installing those in the jet, we were actually the first squadron to upgrade our jets from older to new radar. We started seeing things on the radar. And we were seeing a lot of things that we had never seen before because we just had that much greater capability.

Instead of us having to kind of actively like, go out and be like, all right, where is that thing? The information would basically just be presented to us all the time. So it was more information than we were used to.

But the bottom line is that we are seeing a lot more stuff. And now some of this stuff was behaving unusually, when we noticed it. So things, that were essentially not moving – so fixed over location over the ocean at, you know, various altitudes. Which is unusual, right? Because even balloons or whatnot will drift with the wind. You wouldn’t expect a helicopter 30,000 feet, things like that. And also keep in mind that when we fly out of the ocean, we’re working in airspace that is very tightly scheduled. We work in certain blocks in that airspace. We communicate going in and out, so, you know who everyone is. You can identify what they’re flying essentially by, you can kind of look over on the radar and be like…oh yeah, they’re over there doing their mission. But to see stationary objects, or objects out there that are behaving, crossing borders and things like that, that you wouldn’t to be expecting, was pretty unusual.
So our first inclination was that, hey, okay, maybe there’s a small issue with our radar here, …when you see these things, that’s kind of the first thing that we thought. Just, you know, potentially it’s just some type of radar malfunction.

The reality is the APG-79 doesn’t have those problems in the new radar. So, you know, we’ve kind of worked out that, in our brains, you know, over the course of time, when we’re seeing these things, we’re like, hey, you know, this isn’t really possible. But what really kind of solidified it for us was when we were within a certain range, we were able to actually pick one of the objects up on the…essentially, what we call the FLIR. It’s essentially an IR. An electro-optical camera. So for lack of better words, it provides us with heat energy from the object or actual visual camera of the object. And so people actually saw an object from the camera. And that kind of negated the fact that it would be some type of radar error, software error, to have a physical camera looking at it.

And typically, when we’re looking through our FLIR at close distances, I mean, you can make out the skin of the aircraft. You can see the exhaust coming out of the back of the engine in pretty good detail. You know, you can look in and see the pilot waving at you if you’re close enough. When we looked at these objects, it essentially looked like someone was shining a flashlight right at our sensor. So it just looked like a bright spot, you know, which was very unusual.

So, when it’s on the radar and we think it’s a malfunction, it’s just another consideration. But when we have…we’ve now verified that there’s a physical object out there, it now becomes a major issue. These things are operating in our airspace, we’re conducting extremely advanced maneuvering and trying to do certain training missions. So to have objects kind of willy nilly out there, that are moving around or not moving around, or who knows what they’re going to do next. You know, it’s a very serious safety issue, you know? So people are kind of getting on the the pissed side more so than the fascinated side at this point, you know? Because at this point, now that we’ve kind of confirmed that there is something there, now it’s like, all right, so whose is it? Are we testing something out there that we shouldn’t, that someone shouldn’t be? You would never, ever expect someone to test a new drone or something like that out in these working areas. It’s way too congested. It’s way too dangerous. I mean, that’s a…a mid-air like that is a very serious consideration. And let’s not forget that these areas start about 10 miles off the coast and go out to…I don’t remember, maybe 180 miles, you know? And these things are at thirty thousand, forty thousand feet…surface level. So it wouldn’t be a commercial drone. They just don’t have the range for that.

KR: Yeah. When I worked the Nevada Test Site and when I was much younger, I was working out in the middle of nowhere. And I know that the government is very good. We would divide the test set up in the different areas and there would be locked off, quarantine areas where the government would do testing and no one was, I mean, when you’re doing top secret testing like that, you don’t even…you wouldn’t even risk being close to someone else, right? Like there’s no need to, right?

RG: We have places for that. And the coast of Virginia Beach is not one of them.”

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
BREAKING:
From thedrive

Recently Retired USAF General Makes Eyebrow Raising Claims About Advanced Space Technology

Is this part of the disclosure plan:

Retired Lt. Gen. Steven L. Kwast says fantastic technology exists that could transport a human anywhere on earth within an hour.

www.thedrive.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Baablacksheep

I go back and forth between "aliens" and "black project"

So, what convinced you it's one and not the other, and would it convince anybody else or is it one of those "gut" things?

Is this part of the disclosure plan:

"Retired Lt. Gen. Steven L. Kwast says fantastic technology exists that could transport a human anywhere on earth within an hour."

www.thedrive.com...

Given a space plane can orbit the entire Earth in about 90 minutes, orbiting half the Earth takes only 45 minutes and you need some time to launch and land, though I doubt the primary mission of this space plane is to deliver a person somewhere in one hour, but it could be a secondary capability, though I don't really know for sure since details are classified.

It’s not clear what the U.S. Air Force’s X-37B is supposed to do

While travel time might take an hour or less, following regulations for launch and re-entry would take longer, but see what the FAA is working on streamlining this year, this looks relevant.

Streamlined Launch and Reentry Licensing Requirements

A Proposed Rule by the Federal Aviation Administration on 04/15/2019

edit on 20191211 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

So, what convinced you it's one and not the other, and would it convince anybody else or is it one of those "gut" things?

Great question Arti, its my conclusion is strictly based on logical deduction:
1. Navy clear states videos depict UAPs, they have numerous opportunities to retract or clarify that statement yet they have not. Thus, as the Navy states we have UAPs currently in our airspace. Its not Russian or Chinese thus its of ET origin.

2. The one hour travel time maybe reference to Spacex's developmental Starship.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Great question Arti, its my conclusion is strictly based on logical deduction:
1. Navy clear states videos depict UAPs, they have numerous opportunities to retract or clarify that statement yet they have not. Thus, as the Navy states we have UAPs currently in our airspace. Its not Russian or Chinese thus its of ET origin.
I saw the Navy mention UAPs. Did they say it's not Russian or Chinese? How do they know that if it's not identified? What about the Air Force, how does the Navy know their UAP is not something from the Air force or from area 51 or skunk works?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

What about the Air Force, how does the Navy know their UAP is not something from the Air force or from area 51 or skunk works

One would think before making such a public statement that the Navy would check with the Air force or individuals overseeing SAPs. If this were not the case we would be living in a banana republic or failed state. Additionally, I think the statement was made by a Pentagon DOD official...
edit on 12-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

One would think before making such a public statement that the Navy would check with the Air force or individuals overseeing SAPs. If this were not the case we would be living in a banana republic or failed state. Additionally, I think the statement was made by a Pentagon DOD official...
How does that address whether it's Russian or Chinese?

How does that address whether it's a black project from skunk works or area 51? I think you're making a naive assumption that they will admit to a classified project. Look at Roswell, the air force lied and said it was a weather balloon, when in fact it was not a weather balloon, it was a much larger mogul balloon train which was part of a classified project attempting to detect soviet nuclear bomb tests, so that shows that the military can and will lie to keep secret projects secret. To take what they say at face value is naive given the overwhelming evidence that it can't always be trusted.

That doesn't even mean the Navy would necessarily have to lie, if it was an air force project even if they asked the air force if they knew what it was, the air force may not admit to knowing anything about it. If you think they have to tell the truth, again, see Roswell, they lied.

edit on 20191212 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
We see Bit is still Confused. It was NOT a Mogul balloon train. THAT was just another of their lies, used to cover-up their earlier failed weather balloon lie. There was no Mogul balloon and there were no crash test dummies.

To take what they say at face value is naive given the overwhelming evidence that it can't always be trusted.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

How does that address whether it's Russian or Chinese?

Its not the Russians or Chinese. I have followed the defense industry/literature to know that China and Russia are no where close to us in regards to technological development. In other areas such as AI and supercomputing China is catching up. Russia is on the verge of becoming a failed state...

Please don't bring up Roswell.....the military as changed dramatically since then (oversight, accountability, reining in rogue programs) the military does not operate as depicted in Hollywood Blockbusters....it would be more exciting for conspiracy theorist to think that way but its alot more boring and bureaucratic than you can imagine.

Let me state that I cannot comment on Roswell, as I have not studied that case with the level of detail/obsession that I have studied the Nimtz case.

edit on 12-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join