It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

When I was looking at the "drone" launch facilities in and around the San Nicholas set of islands - I too came across the UAS and wondered if there was any different, there is and there isn't really but for the sake of clarity;

A UAV and a UAV are two of the same thing, simply translated;

Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) - The vehicle/aircraft/drone / hardware in the sky
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) - This is any integral part of the system that connects the user to the UAV; this could be the control system itself or any other sensors that are on board the UAV itself or any system on the ground that monitors or communicates with the UAV.

To put that in context - if a Navy ship has drones on-board that are up in the air - the radar system on-board would also be classed as part of the UAS.
edit on p581058192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here we go again....
BREAKING NEWS from Blackvalut:

Claiming they want to correct the record and clear up some inaccuracies, the Pentagon now says AATIP was not a UFO or UAP program.

www.theblackvault.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWSSSSSS...

Although the Pentagon’s change to a previous statement may concern and frustrate a segment of the general public excited about recent UFO developments; hope is not entirely lost. The Pentagon maintains, as of the writing of this article, that the U.S. Navy continues to investigate UAPs, and the three videos that have surfaced in the past two years that have garnered worldwide attention, are still considered UAPs. So the Pentagon hasn’t tried to change or close the door on the whole UFO topic, something should still encourage enthusiasts of the UFO subject.

Rejoice!!!!!
Have a wonderful day

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

And more to the point, the vehicle aspect from the initial request for public release would be a giveaway some people might want to eradicate. Plus it's somewhat confusing with all those terms. Even people like you tend to mix up UAV's with UAS's constantly.

a reply to: celltypespecific

Something else just popped up in my head. This could also be a way to state all those phenomena have been identified by the Pentagon, and only the Navy (or AF and Army for that matter) keeps scratching their heads.

This is pretty much the language of black project disclosure within the scope of plausible deniability, innit? C'mon cellty! Tell me you don't read that between the lines as well? And they thought you're the easily hyped trigger-happy poster, eh? Amateurs...

And thanks, dito!

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS:

"Information Drop - Science done on TTSA's metal alloys"

A scientist supporter of TTSA Deep Parsad performed analysis on TTSA's "meta-materials". Essentially its not of ET origin, as I predicted.

My 2 cents overall: It's clear that there are more elements in the sample than what was previously claimed. It is also clear that there's no obvious or direct connection to the Betterton-Kroll process, however we still can't rule it out, it just makes it much less likely that it came from this process. It is also of statistical significance that the sample could not be replicated. The person we're talking about is very inventive and creative, so it surprised me that he wasn't able to. That does not mean the sample is ET! But it does mean the LMH parts possibly costed a lot of money to make (potentially with equipment worth over $100M).

www.reddit.com...
e dit on 7-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
MORE BREAKING NEWS:

Pentagon spokeswoman implies that the Navy discarded longer versions of 3 UAP videos

WASHINGTON (December 7, 2019) – According to a spokeswoman for the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), the Navy does not possess longer or better-definition versions of three widely circulated, hotly debated infrared (ATFLIR) videos of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP). The Pentagon spokeswoman implied that longer video footage of the incidents may have been discarded as containing nothing useful “for future training.”

alienexpanse.com.../pentagon-spokeswoman-implies-that-the-navy-discarded-longer-versions-of-3-uap-videos.4302/
edit on 7-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Maybe Harry Reid could ask the Pentagon to correct their statements about AATIP by providing them with all the correct documentation he was party to when setting up AATIP then?

Surely that would settle it for all to see.

I wonder if he will though?

edit on 8/12/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

FYI:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

And all he has to do is ask the Pentagon to correct their statement if it's wrong and provide the necessary documented proof.

If he won't do this then there's a problem wouldn't you say?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

And all he has to do is ask the Pentagon to correct their statement if it's wrong and provide the necessary documented proof.

Agreed but Reid would be silly to show all his cards...

I am sure he will release the other documents when the time is right.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The average male lifespan stood at 76.1 years in 2017

Reid was born in 1939, so he's already 4 years over the life expectancy for American men at the age of 80, and he looked awfully frail the last time I saw him.

What is he waiting for and how much longer has he got? The right time would be before he dies, which could happen at any time at his age.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

The Kingmaker

Harry Reid may be the only person who can keep the Democrats from killing one another before selecting a nominee. But will he live long enough to do it?

Fair point...

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Ahh... His Hon., Mr. Reid...

"What is he waiting for and how much longer has he got?

What he is waiting for is permission (he hasn't got it). As for his longevity, I would guess that a man of his experience, stature, and preparation has long ago planned for the eventuality, the inevitability of his demise.

If he has something to say, and is allowed to say it, I don't doubt that he will have already made arrangements to do so.

We didn't agree much on most things political while he was in office, but I still hold him in high regard. He wants the same answers we do (and, yes, may already have some of them), and certainly risked plenty, so public a figure, to advance the agenda.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
ROFL

Elizondo (the not director of AATIP)

It would be disingenuous for me to simply say, well, AATIP is really AAWSAP. Well, it evolved from AAWSAP but it is not AAWSAP,

Pentagon

[AATIP] was the name of the overall program. [AAWSAP] was the name of the contract that DIA awarded for the production of technical reports under AATIP.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

but Reid would be silly to show all his cards...

Seems to me everyone is missing the point.

If Harry Reid says AATIP was to study UFOs and the Pentagon says it wasn't. Then Harry Reid could clear it up by proving his point with documentation. If he won't then why won't he? To keep things mysterious for fun?

What exactly were you inferring Celty?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

but Reid would be silly to show all his cards...

Seems to me everyone is missing the point.

If Harry Reid says AATIP was to study UFOs and the Pentagon says it wasn't. Then Harry Reid could clear it up by proving his point with documentation. If he won't then why won't he? To keep things mysterious for fun?

What exactly were you inferring Celty?

I think you know what I am inferring....
You do know that their is a conflict within the Pentagon as to how to deal with the UAP/UFO issue.

It would be stupid for Reid to reveal all his documents at the current moment.

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join