It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: celltypespecific
TTSA Holiday Surprise......:

This could be big.....

Always follow the money....

You sure that isn't just the TTSA and Fiends Christmas Pary Cellty?

LoL

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
www.ufojoe.net...

The Ranch superintendent comes forward...

I just listened to the interview. Pretty sure that main reason he has an NDA is they want people to tune into the upcoming Skinwalker show. What he could relate was interesting for sure. However using a TV series (ratings = money) to spill the beans bothers me in regards to finding out groundbreaking proof/evidence of what's going on there. If something truly astounding were found, I'd think A) We'd be hearing from reputable scientists, and B) It would be in the news.

It's like if when we landed on the moon, the progress was doled out in bits week by week in a TV show as everyone waited with bated breath to see if we landed. Nope, it was front page news in both TV as well as newspapers.

The above can also apply to UFO disclosure as well. We sure aren't going to find out what's up on Ancient Aliens

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

We sure aren't going to find out what's up on Ancient Aliens

Agreed.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
BIG BREAKING NEWS:

Navy Pilot Who Filmed the ‘Tic Tac’ UFO Speaks: ‘It Wasn’t Behaving by the Normal Laws of Physics’

But he has not yet spoken publicly about what he saw that day, even now, two years after his video made the front page of the New York Times. As he explained before speaking with Intelligencer, Underwood has mostly wanted to avoid having his name “attached to the ‘little green men’ crazies that are out there.”

Chad Underwood

The “Tic Tac.” The term “Tic Tac,” I actually coined that. So, any time you heard the term, “It looked like a ‘Tic Tac’ out there in the sky,” I was the one that kind of coined that.

I was more concerned with tracking it, making sure that the videotape was on so that I could bring something back to the ship, so that the intel folks could dissect whatever it is that I captured.

There is definitely a LONGER VIDEO based on the below:

The thing that stood out to me the most was how erratic it was behaving. And what I mean by “erratic” is that its changes in altitude, air speed, and aspect were just unlike things that I’ve ever encountered before flying against other air targets. It was just behaving in ways that aren’t physically normal. That’s what caught my eye. Because, aircraft, whether they’re manned or unmanned, still have to obey the laws of physics. They have to have some source of lift, some source of propulsion. The Tic Tac was not doing that. It was going from like 50,000 feet to, you know, a hundred feet in like seconds, which is not possible.

This is an amazing article!!!

DISCLOSURE PHASE 2 is back on track.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and WONDERFUL CHEERS TO ALL

nymag.com...
edit on 19-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

You can be sure if something is made into a documentary series then nothing will come of it. If they really had found something profound and ground breaking you would hear about it well before any TV series was even aired.

There is nothing tangible to come out of the ranch to suggest anything paranormal goes on. NIDS wasted a lot of resources there but got so desperate after a couple of years they had the usual gang sending Bigelow memos about Santilli's faked autopsy film being real to keep him funding their hobbies. I wonder if he finally realised he'd been duped then?

If I was speculating, based on what we now know, I'd say that sometime in the past 40 years a disinformation campaign was plotted to cover up the secret human experimentation and testing of military hardware. Some of which was probably dangerous. Some of it merely to fool adversaries and the general populace.

So during the late 1970s and early 1980s we were flooded with stories of UFOs and alien abductions. Roswell was relaunched after senile Jesse Marcel began talking about mystery material he found after the war. Then slowly aliens were added to that story too. UFOs had been crashing everywhere. But mainly in the United States. Coincidence? I think not.

This mythology was possibly even to cover for something toxic, unethical and possibly even illegal. A UFOtainment industry was to be used to spread fantastic but compelling stories. Various people in the field were given the 'stories' from supposedly high ranking officials and expected to spread the disinformation. They were helped by slots on TV/Radio and the talk circuit. Perhaps even given financial aid for their so called research and help to publish books.

These 'big' names of ufology now strangely fraternise with and look towards this MIC-UFO Mafia, constantly interview them and even portray them as fellow truth seekers. The very people they claim to have covered up the truth for years. But no one ever bats an eyelid at this tactic.

The product is a mis-marriage of prominent "UFO personalities" and the military industrial complex spreading a bunch of fantastical stories.

TTSA is the complete embodiment of such principles. An entertainment company full of spooks to pump out the lies to cover for the secrets of the military.

edit on 19/12/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

HEY ARTI....MICK WEST... and Other skeptics... in Regards to your question:

he Tic Tac’s rapid leftward movement toward the end of the video was actually the result of your F/A-18 banking to the right and dragging the camera along with it

Chad's Response:

I was not aggressively maneuvering the aircraft in the manner that would make the FLIR pod would do that (Underwood’s recollections on this were corroborated by Steven T. Cummings, a former technical director for Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems who worked on ATFLIR in its R&D phase and reviewed the FLIR1 video for this story. That said, Cummings made a point of adding that he will remain skeptical about most of the Nimitz UFO witness’ accounts until the military releases more electronic data from the incident.) But look: At that point, I did not actually see the object aggressively accelerate to the left, as the video shows, to actually prove that.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: mirageman

Happy Christmas guys some great information on this thread!

When it comes to UFO reports from 1947 then the research of Ted Bloucher, Barry Greenwood and Jan Aldrich definitely deserves a mention.

Also reports of disc shaped flying objects (and abductions) go way back.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Wouldn't be ironic if George Noory was the brains behind this militaristic cabal of charlatans.

I think we know some very close people behind the disinfo circus charade as well eh?

or is the website, tshirt, hat, books and films a ruse to lead the casual observers gaze from the true agenda. It's not just a capitalistic endevor to make money...it's something else! There seems to be a concerted effort to make the whole TTSA/UFO disclosure endeavor look purposely cheezy.
edit on 19-12-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

All this is TTSA stage managed Cellty. A Christmas Panto. ["Oh Yes it is" - Joke for those who understand it
). I don't doubt these pilots saw something they can't explain. But it doesn't prove Jack errr... Daniels. The US government does not understand the UFO phenomenon and never did.

Forget the Nimitz Case it's over 15 years old now. It's a drone bro.....

This is all crap and has been since day one.

Tom needs to out this dude who told him we found a life form. Everything else is just BS pussyfooting around. For what reason I don't know?

You don't need help telling young adults this story dude. You need help Tom!!

Stop peeing around Tom

It was you who claimed a multi-star General told you this story. You posted it on facebook and have told a slightly different account in interviews. So you can't be subject to any TS clearances if you are claiming this in public.

So name him publicly and then we can take it from there. It's either BS by you, by this General or it's true.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Tom needs to out this dude who told him we found a life form. Everything else is just BS pussyfooting around. For what reason I don't know? 

It sounded as corny as hell when he told it. What kind of life form I wonder?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

edit on 20-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Howdy Y'all! I'm pretty sure what appeared to be a recent interview from Tucker has been mentioned/shared here? I saw it on the Twit.

Tucker is obviously being fed some information--or disinformation--and put into service in the name of whatever we're looking at here.

He keeps hearing "extra-terrestrial" but his guest made a point of saying "extra" something maybe "dimensional."

Stay sharp. This is where it's going. When it does we'll have to make up our own minds as to what it means and who to trust or not trust as sources.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Yeah, TTSA is looking at this point to make a franchise Ancient Alien type money grab.

Since it appears the Intel boys have abandoned them( they got what they needed out of the endeavor) all they have left is going for that AA type big-money franchise.

You know like the AA conference which calls its yearly get together, fittingly, Alien Con.

TTSA can have one called UFO Con.

Two Cons in one.

Likely, the psyop behind TTSA was an information grab: how the public would react.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
ufotrail.blogspot.com...

Keith and Jack are doing great work.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
More pieces to the puzzle:

twitter.com...

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS – Please Review This Link.

edit on Fri Dec 20 2019 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
TTSA hired all these new people. It’s all about business, disclosure or research?

The fact is ufology research is dependent on whatever the phenomenon actually is all about. Ufology is always Dependent on what it does. It has has no independent means of doing anything.

Of course, apparently, TSAA isn’t a research organization nor is it what we all expected it was going to be...a disclosure organization.

Then what is it?

Are they going to disclose more “secrets” like the Nimitz?

The irony is that TTSA while lounging around producing nothing, is exposing ufology for the
Fragile state that it is in...that being utterly dependent on this so-called phenomenon.

edit on 20-12-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

ufotrail.blogspot.com...

The noose is slowly tightening. Whatever is going on the birds are all a flutter aren't they? Even hero of ufology good old JV appears to be squirming just a bit now too. Guilt from more than just association? I don't know.

It's entirely possible that the AAWSAP money was a form of sweetener for Big Bob. There were no other bidders. We still don't know where all that money went do we? Although we know a chunk was also wasted on speculative science papers. Probably as a pay off too. They don't come cheap. Even when at least two of them appear to be nothing more than slightly reworked papers from the early 2000s (which I assume had already been paid for as part of another contract).

It would be a massive disappointment if these people were all just a bunch of scammers after an easy pay day from govt. contract money. I don't think we can rule that out. Harry Reid has previous experience after all. But ufology tends to ignore anything that isn't about aliens.

originally posted by: Willtell
The irony is that TTSA while lounging around producing nothing, is exposing ufology for the
Fragile state that it is in...that being utterly dependent on this so-called phenomenon.

The irony is also that TTSA have negotiated an agreement to test material with the very same organisation who are trashing their claims about AATIP being a UFO study and Luis Elizondo playing any part in it.

edit on 21/12/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

ufotrail.blogspot.com...

MM mentions guilt above which I wondered too. Whatever, it's obvious that Vallee's mental faculties are really showing their age.

I also wondered if Jacques never really had all that much in way of proof for those assertions. Maybe Nedelcovic's story? Although I haven't looked at which came first; Vallee's assertion or Nedelcovic's. I've also wondered if JV was full of snip. And I've also wondered if Vallee was involved in such games:

The Controllers by Martin Cannon was s a surprisingly good and thought-provoking read for me.

Martin has since rather mysteriously backed away from the topic and doesn't like to talk about it--possible reasons below. Was he scared and intimidated into silence?

We do know as fact that MK-ULTRA experiments sought to create the dissociative state in folk so as to "hide" secrets in them. Equivalents of a "screen memory." That's not debatable, it's history.

So starting from that fact, the Villas-Boas case becomes interesting, as regards this theme, and maybe even more clear, when we look at the story as told by Bosco Nedelcovic.

The Villas Boas case is one said to be instigated by a CIA/military psy-operation, according to DoD/CIA operative Bosco Nedelcovic, who told me the story in the late 1970s. Nick Redfern covers the account in his book Contactees [Chapter 20].

Nedelcovic presented a scenario that’s hard to accept by some but readily accepted by those who’ve studied the machinations of the CIA and military the so-called psychological operations.

Villas Boas was, Nedelcovic said, collected by a special unit whose purpose was to create simulated alien contact. The unit operated in South America, with the help of A.I.D. and also in Great Britain, where Nedelcovic said they were part of the infamous Scoriton contact with a man named Bryant.

ufocon.blogspot.com...

Villas-Boas Tryst ~ Courtesy of the U.S.A.?

Martin Cannon reportedly meets opposition:

I was disappointed Colonel Alexander did not provide me an opportunity to discuss Martin Cannon with him. I would very much like to hear his current thoughts on Cannon-related events.

Cannon published The Controllers: A New Hypothesis of Alien Abduction, circa 1990, in which he explored the possibility some reported abductions might actually be the results of Manchurian Candidate type covert research projects such as MKULTRA. While it is readily apparent the colonel would publicly assign no more value to such a publication than to use it as kindling to light the coals of the grill on which to hoist Martin, I am more interested in how Alexander might comment on his relationship with Cannon than what he would obviously say about the man's work.

For example... Alexander's wife, Victoria, reportedly telephoned Cannon in 1993. She allegedly informed Cannon that Alexander and Hal Puthoff were very angry at Cannon, for whatever reasons, and that Gordon Novel had been called on to handle the situation, whatever the situation and details of its handling specifically may have been considered to be.

Col. John B. Alexander, Gordon Novel, and Victoria Lacas-Alexander

Writer/researcher George P. Hansen explained he personally heard the recording left by Alexander's wife on Cannon's answering machine. Hansen wrote:

Alexander has spent some time with Novel and has flaunted the affiliation, perhaps in an attempt to intimidate others. Martin Cannon, an investigator who has written on government mind-control projects, received a call from Alexander’s wife on May 30, 1993.

She left a message on his answering machine saying: “Martin, as an ex-friend I have to warn you. John and Hal [Puthoff] are really pissed off at you. And they’ve given the matter over to Gordon [Novel] to handle. Watch out.” ...Cannon was well aware of Alexander’s interest in UFO abductions and of Novel’s background. He was quite alarmed, and the day he received the message, he called and played me the tape. I suggested that he alert a number of people in the media, and he also notified the FBI.

I would find it interesting to ask the colonel about the matter. Was he actually pissed? If so, why?

ufotrail.blogspot.com...

Did Martin Cannon--through his associations and close friendships--pick up on the reality of MILABS and subsequently write The Controllers?

Could the modern increase in alien abductions possibly have to do with virus-like memes spread by MK-ULTRA-type shenanigans? Memes & Narrative are of interest to the NatSec State.

More on Villas-Boas as MILAB
edit on 21-12-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join