It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Interesting, very, very interesting

Seems to me somebody is backing out of something

Plausible deniably is rearing its ugly head

Somebody is being left out to dry and it isn't the US government.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It will be the US gov. left out to dry as TTSA and company have all the documents to support their case.

This was evident in the publication of the original NYT article.....

To be published in the NYT, WASHpost, politico, etc....

Lue, Reid, etc did show their "cards", documentation supporting their claims.
edit on 9-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

... Lue, Reid...

Speaking of whom... Harry needs to heed THIS advice before it's too late:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

It will be the US gov. left out to dry as TTSA and company have all the documents to support their case.

This was evident in the publication of the original NYT article.....

To be published in the NYT, WASHpost, politico, etc....

Lue, Reid, etc did show their "cards", documentation supporting their claims.

Along with a piece of element 115, the Roswell Slides, the MJ12 documents and also the recipe for the particular brand of strawberry ice cream that sells extremely well to tourists from outside the solar system too I bet.

Oh and I forgot the parts from the UFO that crashed at Roswell that they had to give back to the Army who had allegedly had it since 1947.

After two years and it's all wearing rather thin. You can only announce forthcoming announcements for so long. So this latest saga is just another nail in the LARP Entertainment Company that is TTSA.

edit on 9/12/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The fact is the government through this spokeswoman denies AATIP or AAWSAP were ufo related.

Maybe, technically, ufos were within their purvey to study if one became an issue.

But the quote is clear the Pentagon denies they were ufo related.

Why Reid says otherwise, I have no idea other than maybe he was deceived.

Oh, btw, it seems the team has new members.
dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...
edit on 9-12-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The fact is the government through this spokeswoman denies AATIP or AAWSAP were ufo related.

Maybe, technically, ufos were within their purvey to study if one became an issue.

But the quote is clear the Pentagon denies they were ufo related.
You're referring to this quote I presume?

The Pentagon Corrects Record on “Secret UFO Program”

Claiming they want to correct the record and clear up some inaccuracies, the Pentagon now says AATIP was not a UFO or UAP program.

“Neither AATIP nor AAWSAP were UAP related,” said Pentagon spokesperson Susan Gough in an e-mail to The Black Vault. “The purpose of AATIP was to investigate foreign advanced aerospace weapons system applications with future technology projections over the next 40 years, and to create a center of expertise on advanced aerospace technologies

It's hard to keep up with the pentagon when they contradict themselves and don't really have a good explanation for the contradiction, all they can say is they aren't sure why the previous spokesperson was misinformed.

What would help is if we could figure out what the 22 million was spent on.
Let's say about $1 million for the 38 papers at $25,000 each.
Less than $1 million (my guess) to modify one of Bigelow's buildings for material storage.
Which leaves $20 million, most of which apparently went to Bigelow's firm, but I don't understand how the rest was spent and on what, maybe some of that information is still classified?

Why Reid says otherwise, I have no idea other than maybe he was deceived.
He's likely privy to what the other 20 million was actually spent on, so maybe he knows something we don't that hasn't been declassified yet. But you would think the pentagon spokesperson would know about it.

In any case, after Elizondo talked about the UFO photos of the UFOs over Washington DC in 1952, I couldn't take anything he said seriously anymore, and don't give any credence to anything he says about AATIP, AAWSAP, or anything else. As for retired Senator Reid, politicians have a reputation for if not outright lying, sometimes stretching the truth so far that it becomes unrecognizable. With the Pentagon contradicting themselves we have to refer to the documentation which seems to support what spokesperson Susan Gough says.

It would be stupid for Reid to reveal all his documents at the current moment.
You just posted a link saying Reid is supposed to be dead already from his pancreatic cancer and they are surprised he's still alive but living on borrowed time, and you're suggesting the current moment is not appropriate? It may be all he has left if he dies tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You just posted a link saying Reid is supposed to be dead already from his pancreatic cancer and they are surprised he's still alive but living on borrowed time, and you're suggesting the current moment is not appropriate? It may be all he has left if he dies tomorrow.

Maybe he does not want to be around for the blow back...

Maybe upon his passing away he will drop the biggest bomb ever....considering that his legacy is now forever linked to the UFO/UAP issue ...

I think Knapp has alot of Reid's document on tap...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Interesting and new....

This is an interview with Paco Chierici who first broke the Tic-Tac story

He addresses the unannounced black project testing hypothesis thrown around by several individuals on this thread...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
nm
edit on p53316192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Well in regards to who would have a need to know in terms of black projects, aircraft and secret weapons development and testing- Let's hand it over to Chris Mellon in a statement he made in 2016 in reply to Hilary disclosing anything regarding the UFO Files if she won the white house - that also gives an insight in regards to "who" has access to information relating to Secret Weapons and Black Projects in the classified world and also an interesting view on how his opinion changed;

Mr Mellon was asked if he thought she would route out any "information on classified government programs involving UFOs." But he said that even for Presidents information was on a "need to know basis" particularly around new weapons.

"Access to such programs is on a need to know basis. In general, nobody outside DoD, including the Secretary of State, is deemed to have a need to know."

"Officials like John Podesta and Secretary Clinton can easily serve for years in senior positions and be avid consumers of classified intelligence analysis but never obtain access to DoD’s compartmentalized programs, which mostly relate to new weapons systems."

"While a few new, previously overlooked documents might turn up, I do not believe they would resolve the UFO issue or provide significant new insights. I think the conspiracy theorists will be angry and unconvinced."

Whilst he certainly changed his tune in regards to some aspects and not wanting to be disrespectful to any USAF pilot - if there are developments in secret weapons and testing - as Chris Mellon states here - the president doesn't necessarily need to know - I would assume that a Pilot has much less of a need to know and therefore wouldn't.

Source
edit on p56423192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p56452192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p57417192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Dec 11 2019 by Jbird because: fixed bbcode

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Interesting insight.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This Podcast below (new) with Lt. Ryan Graves is mind blowing...
It was not a black project test, its not disinfo, its not a balloon, its not a bird, or airplane.

What's astounding to me is that no cares or and the Gov. is not disclosing the fact that we are currently being visited by alien probes.

podcasts.apple.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

And you know they are alien probes how?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

He addresses the unannounced black project testing hypothesis thrown around by several individuals on this thread...

Thanks for that Cellty. I will try and listen to it when I get a chance.

I have not kept up with the UAP's in the last few weeks. Has anyone, either in military or design, who deals with the FLIR system commented for or against Mick West descriptions of what is happening in the UAP videos?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

I have not kept up with the UAP's in the last few weeks. Has anyone, either in military or design, who deals with the FLIR system commented for or against Mick West descriptions of what is happening in the UAP videos?

Yes spirarchih,
Lt. Ryan Graves actually directly addresses Mick West in the interview. I will also post the transcript its the best interview I have heard in a long while. He is of very sober mind... he is not into "ufology" and addresses black project testing, radar reflectors, etc brought up by internet debunkers.

www.ufojoe.net...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I thought you did not believe in aliens?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Its the best hypothesis at the moment. Please don't tell me its a black project or its Russia/China.

What do you think they represent...?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I go back and forth between "aliens" and "black project"

After two years of intensive research I can definitively state that it's an Alien Probe.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Below is where he address Mick West and ARTI:

KR: Yeah, when you see that image of that UFO rotating 90 degrees, as someone that is trained in this field, like, that’s that’s impossible, right? Does that just blow your mind?

RG: It kind of does. I mean, you gotta remember, too…if I was in a jet and I just wanted to drop my wing ninety degrees, I could do that. But I’m also traveling at a certain airspeed where this thing was motionless, essentially, other than the spin. I mean, I guess if I really, really want to…you could probably do some experimenting with the helicopter, right? But it certainly didn’t look like a helicopter. People talked about it being exhaust, which I think, pretty much any pilot that spent any time looking through the FLIR is going to tell you this not an exhaust can. But it’s great for people that, you know, are professional debunkers because it doesn’t matter what the answer is. It matters if they can make it look similar to something that they can recognize. And that’s all the work they have to do. It’s kind of a lazy thing, in my opinion. I could I can show you a wolf and I can show you a dog. It doesn’t mean they’re the exact same animal.

edit on 11-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

www.ufojoe.net...
edit on 11-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I can definitively state that it's an Alien Probe.

In which case, I am honoured to be a witness to your world-changing declaration. Where was someone like you during the last 70 years when we needed you?

Can we switch off the lights and all go home now?

I'll volunteer to look after the thread's hamster-on-a-wheel; you can have the empty beer cans.

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join