It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

And the great mystery is

Who is...the real...

Kaiser Souzai?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think he was the one that uploaded classified videos to the Internet, the first and second time around and apparently has Bruce Waynes alternator from the batmobile or......

We have the guy who worked on the craft of which and mystery emulsifying elements. The guy who "documents" it all with his "documentaries". The one who bankrolled most of it until he realised the guy to his right and his chums had him over a barrel chasing shadows and the other one who reports it all from Vegas whilst sat on a sofa made from recycled "government" documents.

sorry, what was the question?

Who knows Willtell, I'm sure time Will Tell!
edit on p24210192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Keven Spacey was Kaiser in that movie which fooled a lot of people.

Many thought it was Gabriel Byrne, but no, in the end, Spacey busted out cool, light a cigarette and uncurled his fake disability and slid, icy like, into that Mercedes and just disappeared.

Sort of like how the aliens fool these stupid government geeks trying to Steal a Hearing

TDL could never be Kaiser. He's not cool

Great Post Pigs!

edit on 6-11-2019 by Willtell because: change

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I just picked this up, though Burroughs was supposed to have retired.

Tonight, John Burroughs​... with a full analysis of AATIP, TTSA, and a full, open conversation about what is REALLY going on with Tom Delonge and the group surrounding him. t.co...

I guess he could not keep out of things.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
And the great mystery is

originally posted by: pigsy2400
I think he was the one that uploaded classified videos to the Internet,

Who is Keyser Söze?

Right now my money is on a Marine Privater named Bradley.

As you might recall, Anon402, a sailor who worked with Patrick Hughes, posted this on Reddit:

“I was aboard the USS Nimitz during the encounter. My job was to strip the black boxes from every plane. The black box tracks all of the flight data which tracks the life limits of aircraft parts. I was in charge of stripping black boxes.

The incident was not cloaked in secrecy. The entire carrier was buzzing with rumors. I was not able to see the COM/NAV actual flight recording, so I was very skeptical.

That night in the berthing I asked a very close friend in intel if he could confirm the legitimacy of the film. Without speaking, he gestured that it was correct. So, my skepticism began to fade and that next day a group of individuals were "cod'ed" onto the carrier and they retrieved all the tapes. I can confirm they cod'ed onto the ship, but the seizure of tapes came from people that work in those shops.

Com/Nav is in charge of the inflight real time footage and they did have the real-time video of the event. The confirmation that I mention I received from my friend, was confirmation that the video exists and that it showed the events as we had been described.

Cod'ed is a term that refers to a small size passenger plane that the military uses to bring personnel on and off of aircraft carriers. The term that is commonly used is ...."People were cod'ed onto the ship today..."

The individuals that took our data were American and not in military uniform. They were also very well dressed. My shop personally had pertinent data that was collected. They did not personally collect it from me, but it was given to my supervisor and after he brought the required data, he was pretty vocal upon his return about how unusual this is/was.

The general consensus aboard the ship is that the individuals were from the government in some capacity and were there to obviously remove any evidence. Imagine if a Pfc. Bradley leaked that video hahaha?”

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Well this may surprise you Baa but I have to give credit where credits due, all things considered, But it was Burroughs who made comments that people should look into the islands around the nimitz "encounters" and the THZ aspect of fighter pilot helmets.

The islands of which I posted about a few pages back was off the back of these comments, which is what led me to the hifire hypersonic program of which there have been launches from San Nicholas island.

So, there ya go

His comments in the interview will be interesting, Ndas will be in play however I feel.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Who is Keyser Söze?

Obviously it's man of mystery Salvatore Cezar Pais.

Salvatore Cezar Pais Patents and Inventions

Or maybe John Quincy St. Clair
edit on 6-11-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

"We seen a life form"

It was Keyser Söze in a rubber suit

edit on 6-11-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Who is Keyser Söze?

Obviously it's man of mystery Salvatore Cezar Pais.

Lmao! that sinister name must be fake

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

But it was Burroughs who made comments that people should look into the islands around the nimitz "encounters"

Hi mate, folks have been witnessing and reporting UFOs/USOs around those islands since the 1940s (link) - Richard Sauder also makes some interesting comments about the area in this presentation and brings up documentation and studies into clandestine manned undersea facilities (with illustrations by Walter Kushner).

The islands of which I posted about a few pages back was off the back of these comments, which is what led me to the hifire hypersonic program of which there have been launches from San Nicholas island

Yes Kaku's been preparing to pull the rug since 2017.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I am wondering if Linda will pull a sickie at the last minute?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I noticed that this morning. Cough.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

His comments in the interview will be interesting, 

No idea not listened. If you have Pigs do post.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Listening to the Burroughs/Fade to Black show now.

He is highly skeptical of TTSA.

Seems like he would fit right in on this thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

NEMESIS is not just some 'paper program.' From publicly available, but obscure documents we've collected, it's clear that, for years, the Navy has been developing and integrating multiple types of unmanned vehicles, shipboard and submarine systems, countermeasures and electronic warfare payloads, and communication technologies to give it the ability to project what is, in essence, phantom fleets of aircraft, ships, and submarines. These realistic-looking false signatures and decoys have the ability to appear seamlessly across disparate and geographically separated enemy sensor systems located both above and below the ocean's surface. As a result, this networked and cooperative electronic warfare concept brings an unprecedented level of guileful fidelity to the fight. It's not just about disrupting the enemy's capabilities or confusing them at a command and control level, but also about making their sensors tell them the same falsehoods across large swathes of the battlespace.

The Navy's Secretive And Revolutionary Program To Project False Fleets From Drone Swarms

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thread 3 is going to be a dosy of a read at this rate.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
BIG LUE SPEAKS........

Who is behind AATIP? Luis Elizondo describes UFO effort’s distributed presence – Part 6

www.mysterywire.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
BIG LUE SPEAKS........

And us Brits (or any Europeans for that matter) are not allowed to access that site (which belongs to Knapp, doesn't it?).

I suppose it's one way to avoid intelligent analyses from another continent of yet more potential junk.

edit on 7-11-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

BIG LUE SPEAKS........

And us Brits (or any Europeans for that matter) are not allowed to access that site (which belongs to Knapp, doesn't it?).

I suppose it's one way to avoid intelligent analyses from another continent of yet more potential junk.

Lol...
You made me spit up my coffee...
love that British wit

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
The Navy's Secretive And Revolutionary Program To Project False Fleets From Drone Swarms
Interesting link, thanks for posting it. When the pilots mentioned lots of targets on their ASA in the TTSA released video, I was wondering if that might be a possibility since they mentioned radar but not any visual sighting.

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

BIG LUE SPEAKS........

William Casey mentioned Americans. He didn't say anything about Brits:

Did CIA Director William Casey really say, "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"?

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join