It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Around 57 minutes, he says if Elizondo is right that there's a government conspiracy to cover up UAPs and that's part of the reason he quit his government job, then if TTSA now has metamaterials allegedly from UAPs, why give them back to the same government who is covering things up? "To me that's one of the silliest things you can do. So I think we need to start asking 'Why are you doing that?'

I can't locate it at the moment, but I'm sure I read when this first came to light that the agreement with the Army was they'd share any discoveries with TTSA. I would be silly if TTSA just handed over everything and didn't expect something in return

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

TDL says the government that has lied to us for decades are heroes and when he tells us the heroic deeds they’ve done to protect us, then we would know the truth. We're still waiting for that information.

So, if their really heroes rather than congenital liars then I see the reason behind what they're doing from that perspective, though I have no belief in the idea that they are at all heroic in terms of the ufo saga....And I wouldn't trust them or give them anything if I had it.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
TDL and Pete L are taking on fborg during a signing.

Tom is again talking about gods talking to us is probably alien tech.

Oh he also asked who Carl Jung is when Pete went into his Archetypes are aliens diatribe lol. what a hot mess.

And err he is banging on about it's all UFOs again. Whiplash.

edit on 3-11-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

....Tom is again talking about gods talking to us is probably alien tech.

Oh he also asked who Carl Jung is...

Maybe because Carl 'Agent 488' wasn't around in the days of social media and did not employ his own Jung Guns?

He seems to have influenced some of the Esalen crowd though.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The Greatest Minds of Ufology Speak:

edit on 3-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
The Greatest Minds in Ufology Speak:

Once again Uncle Bulgaria peers over the top the Times newspaper at you.....

Which is funny because once upon a Times......

Is the US government hiding UFOs in a Las Vegas hangar?

The strange story of the salvaged UFOs began with the abrupt resignation last autumn of a senior Pentagon official. Luis Elizondo was the head of a hitherto unknown government operation called the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP), which was run by a team of 12, based on the fifth floor of a part of the Pentagon called C-ring.....

Since then, Elizondo, whose impeccable credentials were confirmed by The Washington Post, has remained largely silent on the subject. But in an interview with The Sunday Times, he says that the programme was never wound up and continued to monitor UFO sightings until as recently as last October, when he quit....

With the official title of director for the national programs, special management staff, Elizondo’s role included maintaining files on all unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs)...

Where AATIP departed from past operations was that a private contractor was recruited to assist with the top-secret work. In the four years from 2007 to 2011, Bigelow Aerospace, a company founded by Robert Bigelow, 73, an entrepreneur and self-avowed ufologist, was paid $22m....

By 2007, he had gathered enough evidence to persuade a small group of senators who shared his interest in the paranormal that the government should be involved in the search....

According to abovetopsecret.com — a site devoted to “conspiracy theories, UFOs and the paranormal” — Bigelow approached Mufon in 2008 with a business proposal to buy its database of UFO sightings and archive of evidence, including quite possibly alien artefacts: “The contract was offering a total of $672,000 if Mufon delivered. By November 2009, $334,000 of the promised $672,000 had been paid … money that we now know came from US taxpayers.”

So wow! The Times of London sourcing abovetopsecret.com hey?

Now I wonder who and where it was posted here?

Hmmm That's the one.....

You've never been to Wimbledon have you Cellty?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Blink-182 co-founder Tom DeLonge wins UFO researcher of the year award

I predict Sir Tom Delonge will win the Noble Prize in 2020. Mark my words.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Hey Cellty - have you read Sekret Machines; Man yet? It is quite a slog for such a short book - at times I wanted to skip whole chapters but I persevered.

There is lots of genetics in it that you would probably understand better than I did with your big degrees and your time at Stanford.

I'm really not sure what the point of the book is. Whenever Levenda seems to be reaching some kind of conclusion - mankind was genetically engineered, the greys are cyborgs, consciousness is a quantum hologram - he stops just short of saying it and just moves on to the next topic.

Maybe it all gets tied together in Sekret Machines: War in two year's time. I will put aside another $20 for that one. Or perhaps instead I will just set fire to a $20 bill and inhale the fumes and get just as many answers.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: celltypespecific
The Greatest Minds in Ufology Speak:

Once again Uncle Bulgaria peers over the top the Times newspaper at you.....

Which is funny because once upon a Times......

Is the US government hiding UFOs in a Las Vegas hangar?

The strange story of the salvaged UFOs began with the abrupt resignation last autumn of a senior Pentagon official. Luis Elizondo was the head of a hitherto unknown government operation called the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP), which was run by a team of 12, based on the fifth floor of a part of the Pentagon called C-ring.....

Since then, Elizondo, whose impeccable credentials were confirmed by The Washington Post, has remained largely silent on the subject. But in an interview with The Sunday Times, he says that the programme was never wound up and continued to monitor UFO sightings until as recently as last October, when he quit....

With the official title of director for the national programs, special management staff, Elizondo’s role included maintaining files on all unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs)...

Where AATIP departed from past operations was that a private contractor was recruited to assist with the top-secret work. In the four years from 2007 to 2011, Bigelow Aerospace, a company founded by Robert Bigelow, 73, an entrepreneur and self-avowed ufologist, was paid $22m....

By 2007, he had gathered enough evidence to persuade a small group of senators who shared his interest in the paranormal that the government should be involved in the search....

According to abovetopsecret.com — a site devoted to “conspiracy theories, UFOs and the paranormal” — Bigelow approached Mufon in 2008 with a business proposal to buy its database of UFO sightings and archive of evidence, including quite possibly alien artefacts: “The contract was offering a total of $672,000 if Mufon delivered. By November 2009, $334,000 of the promised $672,000 had been paid … money that we now know came from US taxpayers.”

So wow! The Times of London sourcing abovetopsecret.com hey?

Now I wonder who and where it was posted here?

Hmmm That's the one.....

You've never been to Wimbledon have you Cellty?

Hmm... interesting... you are very adept at synthesizing open source intell Miragemen.....
Remember that Job Offer is still open......
Cheers Mate

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I actually purchased the book in 2018....Unfortunately I could not get pass the first chapter...

I don't blame you.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Ill buy Levenda’s books knowing TDL didn’t write a sentence in it.

But his fiction books about Sekret Machines, I won't buy. I might read it if I can get it from the library.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Very interesting. Bigelow takes out the most knowledgeable private ufo group and basically takes it over for Uncle Sam.

Now TTSA comes about with connections to Bigelow and the government.

ATTIP, sponsored by The Senator from Nevada a buddy of Bigelow and that 22 million

The writing is on the wall in black and white

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I predict Sir Tom Delonge will win the Noble Prize in 2020. Mark my words.

Words marked. What is the Noble Prize?

a reply to: Willtell

Bigelow takes out the most knowledgeable private ufo group and basically takes it over for Uncle Sam.

Sometimes you have to circle back because you get so fixated on the present moment. In the preceding thread to this one Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and DeLonge Road to AATIP it's all laid out.

Bigelow has some record. It seems intrinsically linked with the National Security State and he doesn't seem to share much information once he gets hold of it either...

This is merely a shortish summary.....

⃝ His grandfather has one of the first modern UFO sighting in 1947 BEFORE Kenneth Arnold.

⃝ In the 1970s he somehow survives the reach of the mob to become a property magnate in 70s Vegas.

⃝ 1989 he employs Bob Lazar and sets up a company to allegedly research ‘Element 115’, ‘Space Weapons’ and possibly biotech treatments. Although it doesn't last long when Lazar tries to pass off emulsifier as his secret Element.

⃝ 1992 he funds the Roper Survey to seek out "abductees".

⃝ 1993, Bigelow funded the start up of a paranormal radio show - 'Area 2000' with Art Bell, George Knapp and Linda Moulton Howe. It later became C2C AM.

⃝ 1994, Robert Bigelow attempts a coalition of UFO organizations with MUFON,CUFOS and FUFOR. They formed the UFO Research Coalition (URC). One of the combined projects included working on something called the Ambient Monitoring Project aimed at measuring environmental changes during on-going abduction experiences. But it seemingly faded to nothing.

⃝ 1995 Bob Bigelow created the ‘National Institute for Discovery Science’ (NIDS) with Jacques Vallee, Hal Puthoff, Melvin Morse, Edgar Mitchell and all those other Spooks that hang around Vegas on board. The purpose of the institute was supposedly to study anomalous sightings, cattle mutilations, consciousness and crop circles.

⃝ 1996, he had also purchased Skinwalker Ranch. A property where many paranormal happenings were reported to have taken place but the truth is that until Tom Sherman moved in nothing happened there at all. Despite the reports of Sherman being spooked out and better offers than Bigelow's the ranch is sold to Bigelow and Sherman stays on (silenced under NDA) as the Ranch Manager. How odd.

⃝ 1997, Bigelow donated, $3.7 million to UNLV (University of Nevada, Las Vegas) to establish the Bigelow Chair of Consciousness Studies. It featured course work in metaphysics, near-death experiences and extrasensory perception.

⃝ 1995 - 1998 Bigleow pays $14,000 ($100 per file) for 140 case files on people suspecting themselves to be alien abductees – to John Carpenter a hypnotist ( and MUFON's Alien Abduction Researcher) . None of these people were informed by Carpenter that he made such arrangements. Many who had already paid Carpenter for ‘treatment’. With the ethics of both men being heavily questioned.

⃝ 2001 - The FAA changes its UFO reports policies to notify Bigelow's NIDS. No wonder public UFO reports slowed down in the 21st century.

⃝ 2001 - Eric Davis with the assistance of his regular well qualified, but dumb when questioned chums, sends a memo to Bigelow trying to convince him that the Hoaxed Santilli Alien Autopsy Video was possibly real. It seems to have been the death knell for NIDS as Bigelow then began winding it down.

⃝ 2004 - Bigelow completely shuts down NIDS.

⃝ 2008 - Bigelow is the sole bidder for AAWSAP $22m contract using taxpayer money. He also uses MUFON to outsource field reporting and 24/7 access to their reporting database. The contract was originally signed for $672,000.

⃝ 2008 - AAWSAP pays undisclosed fees (estimate $1m) on 38 DIRD papers. Many of which already existed in slightly different form and even sourced articles from Wikipedia. Big Eric and Shallow Hal are happy again.

⃝ 2009 - Despite the legally binding contract with MUFON Bigelow tries to renege on it having paid only $334,000 . MUFON backs down and International Director James Carrion steps down citing concerns about manipulation of the organisation who at the time were not aware Bigelow was using taxpayer money.

⃝ 2012 - 2019 - Three Guards on Skinwalker Ranch claim they were used as lab rats and a form of human experimentation was going on there. They claim they had to give urine samples and even submit to MRI scans. Tests results were not disclosed to the guards.

⃝ 2018 - Bigelow's favourite journalist even admits that Skinwalker Ranch was used under contract with the DIA for some form of human experimentation.

The agreement with DIA did not mention UFOs at all. It used more generic terms such as future threats and .... as well as human interface and human effects, meaning Bigelow's team would study people who reported unusual experiences beyond seeing UFOs.

A ranch in Utah, known for decades as the site of bizarre encounters, became a living lab for the study.

I-Team Reports May 2018

Now some people still won't be able to sift through all that to see for themselves. So to spell it out.

Bigelow has been an asset of the National Security State for a long, long time. As have all his chums. Whether by proxy or directly. He doesn't share his information because he's working for and with the intelligence community. They have a particular interest in people who think they have been abducted by aliens. Maybe there's a reason for that and maybe they weren't really abducted by aliens either?

edit on 4/11/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I find it amusing that during this book signing video Tom is talking about his children and grandchildren living in a world where they can have these discussions about the phenomena.

What happened to the 7 year plan? Is it now a 70 year plan? Yikes.

Also on the recorded version of the stream there are several moments where the video jumps ahead and it's difficult to figure out what is left out. I assume this was diue to a technical problem but did anyone watch the live feed and know if Tom went off-script or something?

Semivan is very reluctant to talk about his bedroom experience/encounter. He only alluded to it vaguely in the intro to the last book. What little we do know about it comes from things Grant Cameron has said. I wonder if he will ever give us a detailed description of this presumably life changing event.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
What little we do know about it comes from things Grant Cameron has said.

Thought he made some interesting observations in the second half of this new interview - especially about money and historical parallels to Bill Moore and TTSA.

Great timeline MM

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

“None of us at TTSA consider ourselves ‘Ufologists’ or part of the ‘Ufology culture,’ in fact, most of us come from a U.S. Government background (both Defense and Intelligence) and consider it our patriotic duty to work alongside our friends in Government should they see an advantage to improving our national security and protecting our people,” Luis Elizondo, a former Pentagon staffer and TTSA’s Director of Global Security and Special Programs, said in an interview.

Vice: The Army Told Us Why It Partnered With Tom DeLonge's TTSA Group

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Its almost as if "UFOs" are the embarrassing relative that TTSA would sometimes prefer to leave out in the cold, depending on the occasion. As the article states:

There seems to be a sort of ideological polarization within the organization which swings between being contenders for military contracts and a UFO research organization.

edit on 4-11-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Considering what TDL believes and then what long standing intelligence operatives onboard with TTSA believe - maybe part of that answer.

As MMs timeline suggests, TTSA are just an updated and upgraded version of what has come before.

What has come before hasn't always been so public but the same players involved have always been the same. People really need to start to critically think in regards to TTSA;

"what's in this for the military and private aerospace companies that are closely linked in black programs"

* Control of the narrative and those that deliver it
* Control of UFO sightings and links to black aircraft
* Control of the perception of what ufology / ufos are
* Command, control and analysis of the data
* Creation of confusion and division to cement their own position as thr authority on the topic
* Collation of data on individuals that are seen as a threat to their cause (pretty sure thats been happening a while anyway)

There I believe lies some of the answer to all this nonsense... Command, Control and Conceal on behalf of the intelligence community with the focus to "stay ahead" of adversaries and hide technological advances within whilst spreading disinformation to confuse those same adversaries.

It's been done in other fields for a long time, it just happens there is an audience that is already in place from previous attempts at the same thing. TTSA will continue for a long time as it's far cheaper and far less costly than to find another Greer/Delonge /Moore in 5 years time.

The BS ain't slowing down anytime soon folks...
edit on p54101192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I think Tom's finest comment in that interview, other than your quote, is how this will just keep rolling on for years.

Now armed with a five year deal, TTSA and the government will work together on research and development for future military technology. ..........

“If all goes as planned, the next year will lead to additional opportunities to cooperate with the government and conduct a more detailed analysis and product development,” Elizondo said....

Fot the wuck? We thought you were all about...."a positive impact on humanity"....

In August of 2019, To the Stars signed a “cooperative marketing agreement” with TruClear Global to “cooperate on joint development projects as well as to provide advanced technology solutions to United States Government clientele.”

Vice< br />

All seems to be very cosy with the government and military. I wonder if any long term TTSA followers actually question these recent announcements.

Surely some share holders are wondering what they invested in?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Indeed, they invested in "Disclosure" and they are getting cosy government contracts through contacts of the people on the board of TTSA; who will make some money probably whilst the investors can't sell their stocks at all.

There has been a call for investigation in Congress into these category A stocks as some high profile cases of fraud have occured as a result.

It won't matter to most that invested anyway, they will comfort thier lighter wallets with the bias that this all part of the grander plan.

Welcome on stage ; "Disclosure" everybody!!!
edit on p43611192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p45605192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p45655192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join