It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I don't think you are missing much.

Sweet Lue has a limited palette you might say. He tells the same story about footprints in your living room. Says these metamaterials are really special. Defends Bigelow and Reid from accusations of cronyism. And is generally vague about exactly what we are dealing with here.

This wasn’t just going out and talking to somebody chewing bubblegum and saying, Hey, you know, what did you see and I saw a bunch of lights in the sky. There was a definitive scientific and investigative process that was followed, that would stand up in any court of law.

Lue is here to chew bubblegum and identify flying objects. And he's all out of bubblegum.

edit on 8-11-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

NEMESIS is not just some 'paper program.' From publicly available, but obscure documents we've collected, it's clear that, for years, the Navy has been developing and integrating multiple types of unmanned vehicles, shipboard and submarine systems, countermeasures and electronic warfare payloads, and communication technologies to give it the ability to project what is, in essence, phantom fleets of aircraft, ships, and submarines. These realistic-looking false signatures and decoys have the ability to appear seamlessly across disparate and geographically separated enemy sensor systems located both above and below the ocean's surface. As a result, this networked and cooperative electronic warfare concept brings an unprecedented level of guileful fidelity to the fight. It's not just about disrupting the enemy's capabilities or confusing them at a command and control level, but also about making their sensors tell them the same falsehoods across large swathes of the battlespace.

The Navy's Secretive And Revolutionary Program To Project False Fleets From Drone Swarms

Didn't one of the 'released' videos have a pilot exclaiming - "There's a whole fleet of them...."?

Yeh!

Obviously Zondo would never try to con the public that his request for videos of UAV, Balloons and other UAS was actually for videos of exactly that. We know the military never use the term UFO in official documents.

The article also goes on to talk about Project Palladium a form of electronic counter measures used to spoof radar. Which may have accounted for a number of UFO reports that were tracked on radar going way back to the 1950s.

Back to the 21st century when technology is now much improved. We have witnesses saying these things were tracked manoeuvring at impossible speeds. But if this was ECM then could it just appear that way to the radar operatives? Which leaves only the eye witness testimony.

Things that make you go hmmmm!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes. And when people who should know better keep saying we don't have this level of technology capable of such speed and maneuvers are they being purposely deceptive? Are they parsing their language so they are not technically lying? "We don't have aircraft that are capable of doing these things - but we do have sophisticated technology that can make it appear that we are doing these things."

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

NEMESIS is not just some 'paper program.' From publicly available, but obscure documents we've collected, it's clear that, for years, the Navy has been developing and integrating multiple types of unmanned vehicles, shipboard and submarine systems, countermeasures and electronic warfare payloads, and communication technologies to give it the ability to project what is, in essence, phantom fleets of aircraft, ships, and submarines. These realistic-looking false signatures and decoys have the ability to appear seamlessly across disparate and geographically separated enemy sensor systems located both above and below the ocean's surface. As a result, this networked and cooperative electronic warfare concept brings an unprecedented level of guileful fidelity to the fight. It's not just about disrupting the enemy's capabilities or confusing them at a command and control level, but also about making their sensors tell them the same falsehoods across large swathes of the battlespace.

The Navy's Secretive And Revolutionary Program To Project False Fleets From Drone Swarms

I guess now I know who is the mouthpiece of bible lovers anti-ufo faction. Guys it's nothing extraordinary! We've been projecting those in the sky since 20s!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Plus the fact that DOPSER have clearances as high as you can get, which makes logical sense as they need to be able to review ANYTHING at any clearance level that comes before them for potential Declassification review. There is no reason at all, for anything on any paperwork that is put before them, to be code-named or hidden. They can see what they hell they want...

So its UAP - the navy admitted UAP's exist - why then state they are Balloons and Drones on the DD1910 form? There is more than one side here playing games, that's for sure and I think we agree that the Pentagon in the statements to people are in amongst those games too.

So we know its BS....we have documented the BS over what feels like 600 pages nearly now and many of the first posts you did on this thread and its predecessor MM - still hold up.

The main thing now is "why?"....is it just to get cushy government contracts or is that approach / mindset far too simplistic?

I think it is too simplistic.....many of these people could easily go and get a job sitting on the board of some contractor somewhere and get paid some monies and not have to part-take in any of this nonsense and without any of the attention either.

So.....why?

edit on p40915192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p42912192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think this is a fair point from this Twitter account;

"The writings on the wall", an interesting statement from someone who has historically supported TTSA strongly; but then again has claimed they will get "Disclosure" before Tom DeLonges organisation. Hence, "We need to become our own heroes"...

Delusions come in many forms...even those Young Guns have cracks appearing...

edit on p48935192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

That's a big beautiful pin to stick in the UAP balloon. (Mylar balloon already popped.)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The main thing now is "why?"....is it just to get cushy government contracts or is that approach / mindset far too simplistic? I think it is too simplistic.....many of these people could easily go and get a job sitting on the board of some contractor somewhere and get paid some monies and not have to part-take in any of this nonsense and without any of the attention either.

You are getting warmer piggy ... Please highlight your above point to the rest of the thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
I think this is a fair point from this Twitter account;

"The writings on the wall", an interesting statement from someone who has historically supported TTSA strongly; but then again has claimed they will get "Disclosure" before Tom DeLonges organisation. Hence, "We need to become our own heroes"...

Delusions come in many forms...even those Young Guns have cracks appearing...

Excellent points piggy!!!
Great minds really do think alike

Cheers have a wonderful day good friends!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Please highlight your above point to the rest of the thread.

Do you think we are all simple Cellty?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

You are getting warmer piggy ... Please highlight your above point to the rest of the thread.

Wait, Sir - the whole class isn't gathered together yet. A couple are behind the ATS bike sheds having a crafty fag.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Nope there is only one "Simple Cellty"

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Nope there is only one "Simple Cellty"

Correction....that's Sir Simple Cellty

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thought Greenewald laid it out pretty well (in layman's terms) in this new interview:

In an ideal world everyone with an interest in the wacky claims of TTSA would be engaged in this high level of research.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

If you mean;

Since the core researchers in TTSA do not belive in nuts and bolts UFOs and are not Ufologists; it boggles my brain why so many hold onto them with a death-like grip like a drowning man reaching for a life-preserver.

Including my comments on delusions...then yes!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It's not like we've been saying that Skinwalker Ranch was used for Human Experimentation for an awful long time. Or even that nothing happened there until the Sherman's moved there. Go back to the first post in this thread. Even to the original one from 2018. Uncle Sam, Big Brother Bob and even those personnel silenced by NDAs (a Bigelow habit) in the past all played their part in cultivating this mythology.

Let's see how this one pans out.

It is a mystery that stretches across about 1,000 acres of land.

It was first reported on back in June of 1996, and since then, what we now know as Skinwalker Ranch has intrigued anyone interested in the Paranormal.

Cattle mutilations, UFOs, otherworldly creatures... the ranch seems to be a paranormal buffet for all things weird and unusual.
Now, rumors circulate that even the Defense Intelligence Agency took an interest in the ranch, and some even allege that it was the epicenter for government-backed paranormal research during a program known as AAWSAP.

My guest today is Chris Marx. He is a former law enforcement officer for the state of New Mexico for more than 9 years. After his work there, he went on to join the U.S. Army and became a certified Military Police Investigator. He also had two tours of deployment in Iraq between 2007 and 2009.

When he returned state side, he went to the private sector. This is where Chris was hired by Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies, or BAASS, to work as an investigator for billionaire Robert Bigelow. Chris worked on the infamous Skinwalker Ranch, utilizing conventional as well as unconventional research techniques in the field. He left for another combat tour in Afghanistan in 2016, and upon his return, was transferred to work within Bigelow Aerospace itself, which he did until his resignation in February 2019.

After his own investigative research after he left Bigelow Aerospace; he now feels much of his time at Skinwalker Ranch may have been about human experimentation, he just didn’t know it at the time. He also feels strongly that quite possibly… he was one of the test subjects.

His concerns that remain unanswered and unaddressed turn an already twisted tale of paranormal encounters, into an incredibly disturbing narrative, if it all turns out to be true.

Stay tuned and buckle up… you’re about to journey INSIDE THE BLACK VAULT

Link Friday 15th Nov 20:00 UTC (GMT).....

I still have reservations about this guy myself. Just like TTSA and the Pentagon. He also appears to have an agenda.

But the game is truly afoot. Because it's pretty weird that he worked for BAASS on the ranch until Feb 2019 isn't it?

We all thought Bigelow had sold up well before then. But it's very strangely frowned upon to talk about who owns that place on here. So.........

edit on 8/11/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I still have reservations about this guy myself. Just like TTSA and the Pentagon. He also appears to have an agenda.

But the game is truly afoot. Because it's pretty weird that he worked for BAASS on the ranch until Feb 2019 isn't it?

We all thought Bigelow had sold up well before then. But it's very strangely frowned upon to talk about who owns that place on here. So.........

Yeah, I believe he has an agenda as well. Not just him but perhaps those around him. Far as ownership, I think most people already know who the owner is, so it's baffling why it's still considered hush hush

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

Yeah, I believe he has an agenda as well. Not just him but perhaps those around him. Far as ownership, I think most people already know who the owner is, so it's baffling why it's still considered hush hush

The SWR saga is one of the most hyped supposed spooky areas ever reordered. Just read the best-selling book and in it, the only one relating any paranormal phenomena is the ranch owner

And the only paranormal events recorded by the vaunted spook hunters was a black figure messing around a hole in the dark.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: vlawde

The SWR saga is one of the most hyped supposed spooky areas ever reordered. Just read the best-selling book and in it, the only one relating any paranormal phenomena is the ranch owner

And the only paranormal events recorded by the vaunted spook hunters was a black figure messing around a hole in the dark.

amd the onlu one who could see the figure or the tunnel was the ranch owner

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

But it's very strangely frowned upon to talk about who owns that place on here. So.........

Did Springer ever say WHY? Or when this ban will be lifted?

I mean, it's a bit awkward for a site dedicated to lifting secrecy and aiming for Truth above ignorance... so why apply the opposite to a silly ranch (of no previous paranormal importance before it was sexed-up by the Shermans and Mr Bige in 1996)?

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join