It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

BS. Funny you're using Knapps public statements, given to him by Bigelow, as evidence Bob is a spook trying to suppress information.

Bit snarky again aren't we? Yet again sniping and whinging from the sidelines I see. You've been here two years. Why not write your own thread and do some research instead?

Bigelow has been surrounded by people for 30 years who are part of the MIC (Military Industrial Complex). You can look them all up on the internet. It has even been admitted that Skinwalker Ranch was used by the DIA as a "living lab for study" on things like human interface and effects. Three former guards have claimed as much.

What did Bigelow do with the MUFON abduction papers he acquired? Something he did showing a total lack of ethics, by co-opting John Carpenter.

He effectively derailed MUFON's research. It wouldn't be the last time. He also manipulated MUFON by reneging on his contract with them and also refusing to divulge where the money was coming (the government). Check out what Fmr. MUFON Director James Carrion had to say and why he left MUFON. Bigelow has never shared the information he acquired. Yet US taxpayers paid for it.

How do you know nothing happened at SR before Sherman?

Because I've done the research. If something did happen then you go and find it. I bet you won't come back to me on that one. But in this case it would be better to be lazy. Because there were no reports from the previous owners and there is no rich history of sightings as told to us by various personalities.

Don't you also find it odd how Sherman sold up to Bigelow despite higher bids? And, despite being scared out of his wits he then stayed on at the Ranch as Bigelow's Manager (under NDA).

Dozens of developers and other business men made it big in Vegas in the 70's and 80's. It's was a boom town. Are they all spies?

Is there a point to this question?

How was Bigelow bidding with taxpayer money for a government contract? (A federal offense)

Why do you think Bigelow used taxpayer money to bid for a government contract? He received $22m to fulfil the terms of the AAWSAP contract.

To me Bigelow's actions reveal a true believer, a successful business man and a private person. Not an intelligence asset cultivated for fifty years for, what exactly? Spread lies about poltergeist, ghosts and the paranormal and to hide UFO reports? Also making billion dollars when not burning photos of UFOs. Not a bag gig if you can get it.

Yep that's your opinion again. I suspect he does have a genuine interest in the paranormal. But the fact is he has been surrounded by certain spooks for decades. People who have often sponged lots of money from him too. Hal Puthoff (a well known kook and spook and part of the SERPO hoax) wrote the proposal for Bigelow to win the AASWAP contract. Maybe that's just coincidence? Maybe all the other MIC people he's surrounded himself with over the years are just best friends with him too? Maybe working with the DIA wasn't?

edit on 6/11/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

BS. Funny you're using Knapps public statements, given to him by Bigelow, as evidence Bob is a spook trying to suppress information.

Bit snarky again aren't we? Yet again sniping and whinging from the sidelines I see. You've been here two years. Why not write your own thread and do some research instead?

I'm sorry. I thought this discussion board was for discussion. Glad you straightened me out o wise one and ruler of the board. How about some more "funny" pictures from you to elevate the discussion.

What exactly is your expertise in US IC to "research" the matter and to make claims about people and agencies you obviously know nothing about.

Anyone who actually put their money where their mouth is and served, got a clearance, went into harms way, gets the chip on his shoulder internet sleuth treatment from you, when it's painfully obvious you have zero understanding how the US government works, what people actually serving do and what their motivations are.

I have a clearance, I've been detailed to IC, I know the kind of people working there. The way you act and make accusations screams that you don't, but please tell me if I'm wrong.

If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it and apologize.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

How was Bigelow bidding with taxpayer money for a government contract? (A federal offense)

Why do you think Bigelow used taxpayer money to bid for a government contract? He received $22m to fulfil the terms of the AAWSAP contract.

Because you said so.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Yes it was badly phrased. I'll give you that.

Now carry on

edit on 6/11/2019 by mirageman because: sniping

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
BIG....BREAKING.....BAD....NEWS.....

Email from Hal Puthoff showing Linda DOES NOT HAVE META-MATERIALS......

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

The news would be if her materials where actually legit.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Fed Exing back and forth alleged pieces of alien spaceships wrapped in eyeglass cases.

These people can't be serious.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
[email protected] TTSA twitter crew is in revolt!!!
They all suspect (finally) that TTSA is a straight up Counterintell Gov. Operation. lol

Anyhow.... have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!

twitter.com...

edit on 6-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Fed Exing back and forth alleged pieces of alien spaceships wrapped in eyeglass cases.

These people can't be serious.

Lol....yeah....

I have always stated from day one that Hal was a quack and Linda's meta materials were garbage....
I still can't believe they have a CRADA with the ARMY......

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

You are deep man.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Damn....

Deep... one of the biggest supporters of TTSA is having a MENTAL BREAK DOWN on Twitter!!!!!

I knew this would happen!!!!!!! I told him to try to be objective especially after the Italian episode from season 1 of unidentified... it was clearly obvious that something was not right..... Wow.... this is unreal ....

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Don't worry - UFOlogy's collective anmesia should reset itself in five years as usual.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I am looking forward to SERPO II, the Roswell Slides Slide Again and possibly another outing for Johnathan Reid and that Alien in the Woods story to resurface again.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Anything I didn't already say to him in his announcement from the podium ?

I also smell a new business opportunity, but this time it's men with man buns and hipster beards who have their claws in him....*shrugs*
edit on 6-11-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

possibly another outing for Johnathan Reid and that Alien in the Woods story to resurface again.

Oh that was wild. Didnt he kill it.

Can hardly wait.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Deep... one of the biggest supporters of TTSA is having a MENTAL BREAK DOWN on Twitter!!!!! 

Not sure why you would be surprised Cellty. It appears normal to loose the plot on Twitter.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
BIG....BREAKING.....BAD....NEWS.....

Email from Hal Puthoff showing Linda DOES NOT HAVE META-MATERIALS......

Didn't they say already that those materials that are in Howe's posession aren't the same they gonna test with the Army?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

I knew this would happen!!!!!!!

Calm down, lad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More to the point, why is having doubts about this crap the equivalent of having a mental breakdown?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Deep has called out Tom Delonge previously, even stated he would beat him to disclosure within 12 months too, so for those paying attention, it's not really a surprise to me.

Again it's all misdirection... Within misdirection and bollocks.

How many pairs of flipflops do you own celty? I suppose tomorrow it will be "all hail ttsa" and "big beautiful Lue" again huh!

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Not forgetting the remake of "The Usual Suspects" from the entertainment Division ;

Two Free Hotdogs with every ticket purchased!
edit on p531233192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p541200192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join