It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

“None of us at TTSA consider ourselves ‘Ufologists’ or part of the ‘Ufology culture,’ in fact, most of us come from a U.S. Government background (both Defense and Intelligence) and consider it our patriotic duty to work alongside our friends in Government should they see an advantage to improving our national security and protecting our people,” Luis Elizondo, a former Pentagon staffer and TTSA’s Director of Global Security and Special Programs, said in an interview.

Vice: The Army Told Us Why It Partnered With Tom DeLonge's TTSA Group

Even stranger, it turns out that the US government approached To the Stars for this deal.

“None of us at TTSA consider ourselves ‘Ufologists’ or part of the ‘Ufology culture,’ in fact, most of us come from a U.S. Government background (both Defense and Intelligence) and consider it our patriotic duty to work alongside our friends in Government should they see an advantage to improving our national security and protecting our people,” Luis Elizondo, a former Pentagon staffer and TTSA’s Director of Global Security and Special Programs, said in an interview.

Wow coursecatalog...Thats a pretty strong statement... I am very surprised by this....
What do you think is going on..?
edit on 4-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Now armed with a five year deal, TTSA and the government will work together on research and development for future military technology. Halleaux explained that the government believes the “key technologies or capabilities that [the Army] is investigating with TTSA are certainly on the leading edge of the realm of the possible” and comes at a low cost for the government.

This is sooo strange.... it reaks of disinfo... when the above statement is paired with the NAVY UFO Patents, Fusion reactors, gravity generators... and now the ARMY stating TTSA has leading edge tech in the realm of the possible.....

It has to be disinfo counterintell against CHINA and Russia....non of this makes any sense. Especially considering the degree to which the ARMY has gone to PUBLICIZE this agreement with TTSA...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Its called we told you so

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
This is sooo strange.... it reaks of disinfo... when the above statement is paired with the NAVY UFO Patents, Fusion reactors, gravity generators... and now the ARMY stating TTSA has leading edge tech in the realm of the possible.....

It has to be disinfo counterintell against CHINA and Russia....non of this makes any sense. Especially considering the degree to which the ARMY has gone to PUBLICIZE this agreement with TTSA...
What's blown is not "the world" but your disclosure hypthesis...you're right it looks a lot more like disinfo than disclosure. As for not making sense, doesn't John Pike's statement that mirageman cited make sense?

originally posted by: Willtell

Yes, Mirageman covered this topic last year which I'm sure applies to the wormholes etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"As for the military, well some of their more esoteric projects are nothing more than distractions for nations outside the US sphere of influence anyway and nothing more than perception management operations."

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I don't know why everyone thought Reagan was senile.

Pew, pew.

edit on 11/4/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Ok... let me think about this.

A major story is going to drop this week.....
It will help to clarify several issues.
edit on 5-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

This investment scheme is quite the case of "come for the interdimensional aliens, space exploration, psychic abilities,and immortality and stay for the plane camouflage, enhanced weapon systems, impenetrable books and low budget cable television shows."

Or to put it another way:

"I invested $350 and all my childhood dreams and all I got was a t-shirt and a 'change in the conversation.'"

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

What another info drop. You are busy Cellty.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
When the art of deception and lying has become so prevalent in our “civilization” because of the influence of a certain leader who literally lies as he breaths, then we can understand such an influence on TTSA.

Well then, we have to accept TTSA pivoting lately to this “ no were not a ufo or UAP research group, no we're not a UFO disclosure group?
what?

Then what are they?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Erm, I think we're losing sight of the real issue here, which is: what are they gonna call themselves now?

I think it comes down to a choice between "The League Against Salivating Monsters" or my own personal preference, which is ;

The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society."

Erm, one drawback with that: the abbreviation is....well you can figure it out and if not, don't worry, apparently a few people struggle to find it.

edit on p571257192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
LOL @ Pigsy's post.

What are the odds on Young Guns being able to find it?

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Or to put it another way:

"I invested $350 and all my childhood dreams and all I got was a t-shirt and a 'change in the conversation.'"

How many investors will be demanding their money back if TTSA's "UFO/UAP" stall is revealed to be a rather inept money-making sham whilst their real interests are focused on developing more efficient ways to kill lots of people?

It would indeed be quite a 'change in the conversation'.

edit on 5-11-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Many of us have always said TTSA is a gov operation of some sort so now they’re basically admitting the obvious.

Some of us have said their NOT a legitimate ufo research or disclosure group…it seems they are admitting that too.

So, what are they? A New Age sci-fi, US military-connected technological research/entertainment/profit-making [with a little ufology on the side] ...
...consortium.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You forgot "Distraction"....

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

What do you think they're distracting from?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

⃝ 2018 - Bigelow's favourite journalist even admits that Skinwalker Ranch was used under contract with the DIA for some form of human experimentation.

The agreement with DIA did not mention UFOs at all. It used more generic terms such as future threats and .... as well as human interface and human effects, meaning Bigelow's team would study people who reported unusual experiences beyond seeing UFOs.

A ranch in Utah, known for decades as the site of bizarre encounters, became a living lab for the study.

I-Team Reports May 2018

Now some people still won't be able to sift through all that to see for themselves. So to spell it out.

Bigelow has been an asset of the National Security State for a long, long time. As have all his chums. Whether by proxy or directly. He doesn't share his information because he's working for and with the intelligence community. They have a particular interest in people who think they have been abducted by aliens. Maybe there's a reason for that and maybe they weren't really abducted by aliens either?

BS. Funny you're using Knapps public statements, given to him by Bigelow, as evidence Bob is a spook trying to suppress information.

How do you know nothing happened at SR before Sherman?

Dozens of developers and other business men made it big in Vegas in the 70's and 80's. It's was a boom town. Are they all spies?

How was Bigelow bidding with taxpayer money for a government contract? (A federal offense)

To me Bigelow's actions reveal a true believer, a successful business man and a private person. Not an intelligence asset cultivated for fifty years for, what exactly? Spread lies about poltergeist, ghosts and the paranormal and to hide UFO reports? Also making billion dollars when not burning photos of UFOs. Not a bag gig if you can get it.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Many of us have always said TTSA is a gov operation of some sort so now they’re basically admitting the obvious.

Some of us have said their NOT a legitimate ufo research or disclosure group…it seems they are admitting that too.

So, what are they? A New Age sci-fi, US military-connected technological research/entertainment/profit-making [with a little ufology on the side] ...
...consortium.

Their supposed technology, artifacts and "classified knowledge" is from UFOs/UAPs. Everything they do, flows from there. How do you see that as "NOT a legitimate ufo research or disclosure group"?

They can be wrong, they may have nothing, they may have pieces of cardboard, they may have been duped by others. That's all possible. But they clearly have something and they have publicly stated it's from UAPs.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: mirageman

⃝ 2018 - Bigelow's favourite journalist even admits that Skinwalker Ranch was used under contract with the DIA for some form of human experimentation.

The agreement with DIA did not mention UFOs at all. It used more generic terms such as future threats and .... as well as human interface and human effects, meaning Bigelow's team would study people who reported unusual experiences beyond seeing UFOs.

A ranch in Utah, known for decades as the site of bizarre encounters, became a living lab for the study.

I-Team Reports May 2018

Now some people still won't be able to sift through all that to see for themselves. So to spell it out.

Bigelow has been an asset of the National Security State for a long, long time. As have all his chums. Whether by proxy or directly. He doesn't share his information because he's working for and with the intelligence community. They have a particular interest in people who think they have been abducted by aliens. Maybe there's a reason for that and maybe they weren't really abducted by aliens either?

BS. Funny you're using Knapps public statements, given to him by Bigelow, as evidence Bob is a spook trying to suppress information.

How do you know nothing happened at SR before Sherman?

Dozens of developers and other business men made it big in Vegas in the 70's and 80's. It's was a boom town. Are they all spies?

How was Bigelow bidding with taxpayer money for a government contract? (A federal offense)

To me Bigelow's actions reveal a true believer, a successful business man and a private person. Not an intelligence asset cultivated for fifty years for, what exactly? Spread lies about poltergeist, ghosts and the paranormal and to hide UFO reports? Also making billion dollars when not burning photos of UFOs. Not a bag gig if you can get it.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
One of TTSA's biggest supports now thinks that Linda's Metamaterials are garabage :

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Should that come as a surprise? I think not.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Meh.

They just weren't trying hard enough to produce ThZ.

spectrum.ieee.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join