It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Tom DeLonge stage banter at October 2 Angels and Airwaves show in Anaheim, CA:

Well, one of the stories I wanted to make movies about and sing about was a very controversial story. See, one year ago I was pretty sure I would never play music again on the stage, I was really sure of that.

Because I went around into uh…I made my way into the US government. [chuckle] I know it sounds wild. There’s probably a few people here like ‘What did he just say?’

Well, I walked around and I knocked on a few doors. And I said, ‘Hey — I have this idea. I think young people are ready for the conversation of a lifetime. I think they can take it.’ Cuz we have this idea that we’re all so separate from each other but we’re not. All the people your age in different countries across the world. I felt that if the government would have this one conversation it might pull us all together.

So I begged and I begged and I talked about all my ideas. And all these guys with all these stars on their shoulders would look at me and say ‘We don’t believe anything you’re saying but we wanna hear more.’

Well, guess what? — it worked. A couple weeks ago you might’ve seen a few articles with my name in it. If you thought that was a big deal — it’s not. There’s some big # coming.

I took a bunch of these people that I met from the CIA to the DOD to the OSD to some other places I can’t say. [chuckle] And they’ve all come together, and To The Stars…became To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science. And some #’s about to drop that’s gonna change your life, that’s gonna pull all of us together.

To celebrate all these things that I set myself out to do, for all of us — it worked — I’m gonna ask you to sing this song for me, goes like this…”

He begins “Aliens Exist”, though steps back and allows the audience to take over. He does interject “No they’re not” following the crowd singing the iconic line “We all know conspiracies are dumb”.

Source: Medium Post

GOING FORWARD... please ignore everything and anything TDL says....

Please focus on the individuals actually running the Disclosure Program.

1.Lue
2.Mellon
3.Justice
4.Reid
5.Bigalow

I have given you all so many clues!!
Separate TTSA from AATIP....

Focus on AATIP...TTSA is simple a distraction.
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

One thing I do agree with Lue on, is a point that many that support TTSA should also take heed of... more data is needed before anything can be concluded. Which ironically, will more than likely never be released. Whats interesting here is the FLIR1 video from wayback in 2007 - who downgraded that? - Or is that why there are differing versions of that original video floating around?

Work politics are the same in DC as they are anywhere else.

When someone leaves a job the new people tend to piss on what the previous incumbent did, particularly when that person put them in the spotlight. When Lue left he caused them a # storm.

The navy giving Greenwald the infamous/boring "UAP are UAP's" safe statement was a shot across the bow to the man/men who deliberately filled out forms sloppily and promoted Naval footage without due process. They were ok while it sat quietly in the dusty archives of a nutjob conspiracy site, it was no threat to them. He was one of theirs and he shone a very big light on them, (and probably still is one of them somewhere else) told the world they have been lying to us, that our DOD isn't as advanced as the Russians and Chinese are in researching and defending against this "false threat".

The betrayal of publicizing the Navys footage painted him a whistleblower, but that wasn't their motive, we are still trying to work that out here. That footage was SAFE in essence, someone else knew that and gave the blessing for it to go out the way it did. Somewhere there was someone else inside that okd the safe videos to go back out in public.But like all juggernauts not everyone in the DOD knew that. The rockstar and crew were naive to think the untameable juggernaut that is the DoD would embrace that. So now they have to peddle slag and promise more nothing, their only fallback is entertainment. It will do well for them though.

They'll get no more information from the DoD, that door is closed clearly.

Interestingly Hynek was all about the data too. they are doing his model lobbying congress and trying to outsource the data. Data was Melons initial involvement and Leselie Keen (UFO DATA).
Data is king, why? I have no idea, yet

edit on 5-10-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

DeLonge is the boss according to everyone on the TTSA staff. He is leading this operation. That's what most of the people on your list have said publicly. You can't just discount what he says and quarantine it because it sounds nutty.

And does AATIP even exist any more?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: pigsy2400

One thing I do agree with Lue on, is a point that many that support TTSA should also take heed of... more data is needed before anything can be concluded. Which ironically, will more than likely never be released. Whats interesting here is the FLIR1 video from wayback in 2007 - who downgraded that? - Or is that why there are differing versions of that original video floating around?

Work politics are the same in DC as they are anywhere else.

When someone leaves a job the new people tend to piss on what the previous incumbent did, particularly when that person put them in the spotlight. When Lue left he caused them a # storm.

The navy giving Greenwald the infamous/boring "UAP are UAP's" safe statement was a shot across the bow to the man/men who deliberately filled out forms sloppily and promoted Naval footage without due process. They were ok while it sat quietly in the dusty archives of a nutjob conspiracy site, it was no threat to them. He was one of theirs and he shone a very big light on them, (and probably still is one of them somewhere else) told the world they have been lying to us, that our DOD isn't as advanced as the Russians and Chinese are in researching and defending against this "false threat".

The betrayal of publicizing the Navys footage painted him a whistleblower, but that wasn't their motive, we are still trying to work that out here. That footage was SAFE in essence, someone else knew that and gave the blessing for it to go out the way it did. Somewhere there was someone else inside that okd the safe videos to go back out in public.But like all juggernauts not everyone in the DOD knew that. The rockstar and crew were naive to think the untameable juggernaut that is the DoD would embrace that. So now they have to peddle slag and promise more nothing, their only fallback is entertainment. It will do well for them though.

They'll get no more information from the DoD, that door is closed clearly.

Interestingly Hynek was all about the data too. they are doing his model lobbying congress and trying to outsource the data. Data was Melons initial involvement and Leselie Keen (UFO DATA).
Data is king, why? I have no idea, yet

Excellent well said Zazza...this should be the focus...TDL is a clown and TTSA is a sideshow/appetizer the real "meat and potatoes" is AATIP and FOIA documentation.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Tindal is industrious , am sure we shall be seeing much more of her in the future.

Excellent observation...this was made very apparent to me during her interview by blackvalut.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

DeLonge is the boss according to everyone on the TTSA staff. He is leading this operation. That's what most of the people on your list have said publicly. You can't just discount what he says and quarantine it because it sounds nutty.

Coursecatalog...I know you don't believe what you stated.....

As everyone knows TDL shoots of the mouth, has no security clearance, and everyone in his company knows he has a big mouth and can't be entrusted with a secret. You know that after the Joe Rogan and multiple other interviews that TDL simply makes # up.

And you of all people know that AATIP still exist.....

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Well...

I'd be more interested in what the Advanced Aerospace Index Database Of UAP (AAIDOU) or what the other programs that Doorbell banged on about that "i will be proven right about", his ego can't let him be wrong either or his beard.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Whatever one believes this knocks TTSA out of the box. At least one faction of TTSA. Most of them have declared they don’t want to hear anything about aliens.

When have most of them declared that?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

Whatever one believes this knocks TTSA out of the box. At least one faction of TTSA. Most of them have declared they don’t want to hear anything about aliens.

If you’ve seen the cable shoe Mellon said something along the lines about, he didn’t want to get into the alien thing. Zondo also has expressed his scientific credentials that wanted to start all over and not get into things like that.
These are paraphrases, but the gist was that TTSA wanted scientific proofs, not bizarre theories.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

They aren't doing any FOI requests, which appears to be the most effective thing to do.

Good point Zazzer - why do they not give a hoot about mandatory classification reviews (are they just lazy)?

Why Aren't DeLonge and the Rest of TTSA filing FOIAs/MDRs?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
... are they just lazy?

Good point. Why is Lord Zondo sitting back and puffing on a fat cigar whilst investors, Young Guns and Joe Public do all the FOIA legwork?

A lazy mitigation would be that he knows what 'they' know already. If so, why doesn't he bother to lift a single FOIA finger to establish those facts for everyone else?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

As everyone knows TDL shoots of the mouth, has no security clearance, and everyone in his company knows he has a big mouth and can't be entrusted with a secret. You know that after the Joe Rogan and multiple other interviews that TDL simply makes # up.

Me of all people doesnt't even know if AATIP ever existed!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Me of all people doesnt't even know if AATIP ever existed!

You are very cute.
See statement below:

Yes, AATIP existed, and it “did pursue research and investigation into unidentified aerial phenomena,” Pentagon spokesperson Christopher Sherwood confirmed. However, he added: “Mr. Elizondo had no responsibilities with regard to the AATIP program while he worked in OUSDI [the Office of Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence], up until the time he resigned effective 10/4/2017.”

Navy confirmation of UAPs
ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

If you’ve seen the cable shoe Mellon said something along the lines about, he didn’t want to get into the alien thing. Zondo also has expressed his scientific credentials that wanted to start all over and not get into things like that.
These are paraphrases, but the gist was that TTSA wanted scientific proofs, not bizarre theories.

Discussions about little green men is why the media thinks ufology is a big joke...hence the focus on national security...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

They aren't doing any FOI requests, which appears to be the most effective thing to do.

Good point Zazzer - why do they not give a hoot about mandatory classification reviews (are they just lazy)?

Why Aren't DeLonge and the Rest of TTSA filing FOIAs/MDRs?

Why would they when they (lue, Reid, Knapp) already have all the documentation..?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

A lazy mitigation would be that he knows what 'they' know already. If so, why doesn't he bother to lift a single FOIA finger to establish those facts for everyone else?

Because he still has active collaborations with individuals in the GOV. and would not want to piss them off.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Why would TTSA FOIA anything? Anything that has come through FOIA has contradicted their narrative.

TTSA; Zondo was head of AATIP
DoD; he had nothing to do with it

TTSA: DoD released the videos
DoD; the videos were not cleared for public release

Need I say anymore?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Breaking:

Commander David Fravor on Joe Rogan:

podcasts.apple.com...=d9e17c921e16426f9a7ed615813e6b65

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Why would TTSA FOIA anything? Anything that has come through FOIA has contradicted their narrative.

TTSA; Zondo was head of AATIP
DoD; he had nothing to do with it

TTSA: DoD released the videos
DoD; the videos were not cleared for public release

Need I say anymore?

Reminder.....

Ufology‘s short memory.
They wrongly claimed: -AATIP was aviation
-AATIP never studied UAP
-The videos weren’t of UAP
-Elizondo never worked for AATIP
-Congress was never briefed on UAP
-TTSA has nothing to do with the congressional UAP briefings
-TTSA hasn’t any UAP material

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Can you highlight in few words what you heard that was of importance please.

2 hours and 1 min listening to a dude whose show is described as comedy, well I simply don't have
the time to spare, regardless if it is interesting or not, you clearly do .

As far as your Teresa Tindal goes, those observations are from years of observations here and there

Cheers Cellty.

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join