It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: celltypespecific

Can you highlight in few words what you heard that was of importance please.

2 hours and 1 min listening to a dude whose show is described as comedy, well I simply don't have
the time to spare, regardless if it is interesting or not, you clearly do .

As far as your Teresa Tindal goes, those observations are from years of observations here and there

Cheers Cellty.

I honestly have no plans on listening to it....

Pretty doubtful of any new revelations, but if I do hear something interesting/new I will post it.
Cheers!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I honestly have no plans on listening to it.... Pretty doubtful of any new revelations, but if I do hear something interesting/new I will post it.

But if you don't listen to it, how will you hear anything at all?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Not a lot of new info...
Fravors third hand account for the reason for the "dude theres a fleet of 'em" comment being a v shaped formation in front of the alleged UFO was interesting....or at least Sensei Corbell thought so.

Fravor is a great eye witness but he did mention that no electronic range tracking occurred when "his" UFO "accelerated" out of view and he didnt see it rescind in size ...so there is no actual proof of instant acceleration over the horizon.
Fravors TicTac just...... disappeared.

...Which is what a thrust vectored UAV might look like if it suddenly engaged optical stealth.....
Accelerate for 200 meters - engage optical stealth and to any observers- you've just accelerated out of view.

Slyly have another drone waiting at the CAP to de-cloak and add to the mystery?

You can't say UFO's when we dont really know how far along Cormorant or Minotaur/Minions might be.

If you had a UAV with advanced performance and full spectrum stealth it might even be special enough to test out against unwitting participants .

edit on 6-10-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Good point. Why is Lord Zondo sitting back and puffing on a fat cigar whilst investors, Young Guns and Joe Public do all the FOIA legwork?

A lazy mitigation would be that he knows what 'they' know already. If so, why doesn't he bother to lift a single FOIA finger to establish those facts for everyone else?

Two very good questions there bud - smells a bit fishy to me!

Hope I'm wrong but the more I read about this Lord Zondo geezer the more my bullsh▪tometer starts jiggling around on the desk.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Houston we have a problem.....

Why is there a tattooed member of the Taliban sitting in on Fravor's interview with Rogan?

Oh hang no. It's Bob Lazar's minder isn't it?

Seriously - why is he there?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

He has to be eyeing a Nimitz incident documentary.

Engage your curiosity ? Or is enrage your virtuosity?

I can’t keep up.

Interesting but I will continue to watch with my curiosity of the entire TTSA universe ( similar to the Marvel Universe, ha) at arms length.

Slante’

edit on 6-10-2019 by Paddyofurniture because: Yup

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

He's certainly someone's designated driver....

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

They look to be having some fun.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Not a lot of new info...
Fravors third hand account for the reason for the "dude theres a fleet of 'em" comment being a v shaped formation in front of the alleged UFO was interesting....or at least Sensei Corbell thought so.

Fravor is a great eye witness but he did mention that no electronic range tracking occurred when "his" UFO "accelerated" out of view and he didnt see it rescind in size ...so there is no actual proof of instant acceleration over the horizon.
Fravors TicTac just...... disappeared.

...Which is what a thrust vectored UAV might look like if it suddenly engaged optical stealth.....
Accelerate for 200 meters - engage optical stealth and to any observers- you've just accelerated out of view.

Slyly have another drone waiting at the CAP to de-cloak and add to the mystery?

You can't say UFO's when we dont really know how far along Cormorant or Minotaur/Minions might be.

If you had a UAV with advanced performance and full spectrum stealth it might even be special enough to test out against unwitting participants .

Thanks for posting this.
Interesting comments...

Corbell Nimtz documentary is in the works....

Lt. Commander David Sexual Fravor is a key player in the unfolding Disclosure Project.

Listening to the podcast its actually really good. Same old info but great presentation.
edit on 6-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

edit on 6-10-2019 by spacedoubt because: wrong thread

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There was another piece of new "information":

Circa 1hr:35
According to Fravor:
Whilst at LM....Justice was conducting additional internal R&D (AKA definitely not taxpayer funded) on advanced propulsion using "magnetics".
edit on 6-10-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Oh hang no. It's Bob Lazar's minder isn't it?

Seriously - why is he there?

Good point.

Why was he the designated driver for a pre-TTSA Tommy D and Curious George back in early 2015, over two and a half years before the Nimitz affair became TTSA's star case, and only weeks before the Fightersweep.com article first mentioned the case publicly (well, since it was tucked away on ATS back in 2007)?

As mentioned in the article, why was the FLIR video removed from its longstanding YouTube home once Zondo & Co began interviewing Nimitz witnesses in 2014/15?

And why was Mellon's Mylar party balloon used to headline the article? Who recommended its use? Or is that a rhetorical question?

Seriously - what was/is going on?

edit on 6-10-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Seriously - what was/is going on? 

We could try guessing CB.😐

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
There was another piece of new "information":

Circa 1hr:35
According to Fravor:
Whilst at LM....Justice was conducting additional internal R&D (AKA definitely not taxpayer funded) on advanced propulsion using "magnetics".

Yes...and also that the other pilot (the female) actually has being engaged with numerous meeting with pentagon officials and other senior officials in the Gov.

For me the biggest take home was how easily he dismissed the debunkers....
He clearly has access to additional info (he mentions radar) as to why he dismisses Mick West.

Corbell has a bad habit of embellishing and stretching the truth...
He blatantly lied when he said it was the "first time" that the v shaped formation has been revealed. This was discussed on unidentified.

Another new interesting piece was that AATIP and AAWAS had DIFFERENT funding streams....

So AATIP did not receive any other the 22 million

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If you believe "UFO Twitter," Jeremey Hitchcock Kubrick Coppola Scorcese Corbell is changing the rules of cinema and documentaries and doing more to advance the field than anyone since... uh... Ray Palmer.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Mellon used the party balloon in 2017 because it was the image in the Fightersweep article you linked to from 2015. It was the first of many fudge ups.

TTSA even have this upside down picture on their official webpage if you look.

But who cares?

They are an entertainment company producing music, books, social media statements and TV shows that are merely 'based on reality'. Entertainment companies do not change US military policies. They could entertain us with the idea they might have done so though and by announcing, announcements about it years in advance.

Two years on. They have excited many into believing some paradigm shift has happened. But UFOs were real before 2017. You heard it here first...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Mellon used the party balloon in 2017 because it was the image in the Fightersweep article you linked to from 2015. It was the first of many fudge ups.

TTSA even have this upside down picture on their official webpage if you look.

But who cares?

They are an entertainment company producing music, books, social media statements and TV shows that are merely 'based on reality'. Entertainment companies do not change US military policies. They could entertain us with the idea they might have done so though and by announcing, announcements about it years in advance.

Two years on. They have excited many into believing some paradigm shift has happened. But UFOs were real before 2017. You heard it here first...

We need to move on from this...
Focus on AATIP, congressional hearings, documentation, lets move forward....

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

OK But you obviously missed something along the way. Along with almost everyone else. There was a weak link or even a leak, wink!

But I'll leave you with your synthetically altered rodent memories instead to work out who really moved your cheese.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Tom DeLonge’s UFO Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science

So the dream team is looking at some rocks?

It hasn't posted any proof yet, but the former Blink 182 singer's group says it is currently studying materials to see if they came from a UFO.

new topics

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join