It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: celltypespecific

OK But you obviously missed something along the way. Along with almost everyone else. There was a weak link or even a leak, wink!

But I'll leave you with your synthetically altered rodent memories instead to work out who really moved your cheese.

You generally make excellent insights MM.... but please don't fall prey to the Dunning–Kruger effect

--
Cellty

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Tom DeLonge’s UFO Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science

So the dream team is looking at some rocks?

It hasn't posted any proof yet, but the former Blink 182 singer's group says it is currently studying materials to see if they came from a UFO.

Okay le's just say these are the same pieces Art Bell and LMH had since the 1990s.
LMH has been working with scientists for decades to analyze these pieces.
I believe one of those scientists was Hal Putoff.
Now TTSA has bought the pieces from LMH and their crack team of scientists are going to study them to determine what they are. Again.
This crack team is led by.... Hal Putoff. Again.
Is this just all a pantomime for someone's benefit?
Tune in tomorrow and remember ---- Invest now!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Mellon used the party balloon in 2017 because it was the image in the Fightersweep article you linked to from 2015. It was the first of many fudge ups.

Indeed.

But UFOs were real before 2017. You heard it here first...

Nahhh, all that talk about Project Sign, Project Grudge and Project Blue Book was just Fake Noos, man.

originally posted by: celltypespecific

We need to move on from this...

... lets move forward....

Yes, yes, whatever we do, we must not look back - whether with intrigue or in anger.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

In my research, one of the weakest parts of ufology are these alien trinkets from space. The biscuits, rocks, implants, electrodes, all kinds of materials that never produces anything of value. This is a UFOlogical dead end if there ever was one.

I have yet to come across any of these materials that have proven to be anything of alien significance.

Does anyone know of any material that has been so exotic its thought to be of alien origin?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Tom has some.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Does anyone know of any material that has been so exotic its thought to be of alien origin?
Here's an article about implants which mentions the claims of Dr. Roger Leir, a podiatrist and foot surgeon to have removed implants of alien origin.

Alien Implants

I also remember some lab results on an alleged alien artifact that I think may have been one of the objects Lier removed but since I can't find the article again I couldn't confirm that. But what I remember was a scientist publishing results saying they proved the object wasn't from earth, and I think when peers read his research, they said something along the lines of that substance not being found in nature but it was commonly found in manufacturing processes on earth so it was not alien, and I think the scientist got fired after that? Does anybody remember that story and if so the name of the scientist and any other details?

The link above only alludes to such claims indirectly by Lier's "team" but doesn't give any specifics:

Leir reveals that another of his samples was mainly nickel-iron. Now, there are many types of nickel-iron alloys, some are meteoric, some are found naturally on Earth, and others are commercially produced for industrial use. Plenty of people with industrial jobs have nickel-iron splinters in their bodies. Leir says that based on the ratio of nickel to iron, his team concluded that this particular one was meteoric, and not of Earthly origin. The only problem with that is it's not how we determine whether nickel-iron is Earthly or not; the ratio found in a meteor might be anything. We determine that isotopically. It's complicated and beyond the scope of this episode, but I've included a link to a dissertation entitled Iron Isotope Cosmochemistry.

Anyway, I don't see what would be so spectacular even if someone got a splinter of meteoric origin. You can wash tiny grains of meteorites off your roof and collect them in a bucket, but they don't have anything to do with alien intelligence, it's just debris from space which collects on Earth at a rate of 40-60 tons per day, so it's everywhere.

Tiny meteorites are everywhere. Here’s how to find them.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Dont forget the narratives that have been running in parallel with the whole TTSA MetaMaterials adventure.

Adventures into the desert to see "mystery metals" (American Cosmic) which in itself is a retelling of the same story from years ago in regards to Invisible colleges and secret UFO groups initiations.

UFOlogy is cyclical in nature; Over the last 2 years or so we have had; Alien Autopsy Revisited, Bob Lazar (Area 51) Skinwalker Ranch, UFO metals and probably more that I have forgotten to list. All of these things already have a slew of ATS threads, TV Shows, Books, Conference Talks, Podcasts and all the rest dedicated to them!

Ufology is a cycle...it has nothing else but its own convoluted history to pick from to prove why it needs to exist in the first place. People will argue thats what TTSA is here for... to look forward, based on videos that were out along time before TTSA existed, here on ATS no less.

There will always be hokey people selling bits of alien spaceships, those that worked on them and those that "studied" them in some deep underground lair! UFOlogy is a business, just the same as anything else. Its a product in a cycle that when a decline kicks in, a new brand of paint is added to get peoples interest again. There is always at some point, a new generation to sell the same old decomposing remains of aliens too...this time is no different.

Take out the military/intelligence agencies, useful idiots and the crazies out of UFOlogy and focus on whats left...

Thats what we are dealing with...but not many are interested in that, as its probably quite boring and beyond our level of comprehension anyway.

edit on p41628192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p42604192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I truly believe someone will try to revive the Roswell slides one day in the future. Ufology continuously fails to let go of cases that have been resolved beyond reasonable doubt. Instead preferring to build conspiracies that the all evil government conspired against researchers and made them debunk things. While they can't even keep people like Snowden from spilling secrets.

But that Rogan interview is telling. Obviously, while I don't doubt he saw something he can't explain, David Fravor is still being groomed for a role in this entertainment franchise. I hope he can handle playing a minor role in the upcoming Nimitz movie though. Let's just say Dave's kitchen and bare feet will probably not feature as much as the film maker's.

The nice stuff is over. Now it gets tough and he's been handed over to Lt. Doorbell to watch over him and makes sure if he says the wrong thing he gets water bearded**.

**No that wasn't a typo

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

this time is no different.

This is where you are wrong. For you to ignore all that has happened over the past two years is truly astounding .....

I definetly agree with the rest of your analysis in regards to Ufology being a business and the meta-materials nonsense.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I truly believe someone will try to revive the Roswell slides one day in the future. Ufology continuously fails to let go of cases that have been resolved beyond reasonable doubt. Instead preferring to build conspiracies that the all evil government conspired against researchers and made them debunk things. While they can't even keep people like Snowden from spilling secrets.

But that Rogan interview is telling. Obviously, while I don't doubt he saw something he can't explain, David Fravor is still being groomed for a role in this entertainment franchise. I hope he can handle playing a minor role in the upcoming Nimitz movie though. Let's just say Dave's kitchen and bare feet will probably not feature as much as the film maker's.

The nice stuff is over. Now it gets tough and he's been handed over to Lt. Doorbell to watch over him and makes sure if he says the wrong thing he gets water bearded**.

**No that wasn't a typo

Lt. David Fravor is already a star and has a deep background in the entertainment industry

Skip 1:25

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

This is where you are wrong. For you to ignore all that has happened over the past two years is truly astounding .....

What has happened since 2017 that warrants the "astounding" label? An incident from 2004 that has been inflated into TTSA's star case with an attached video (that doesn't even seem attached to the same incident)? And a couple of videos from 2015 of an event that nobody seems particularly interested in anymore.

Plus a Navy confirmation that UFOs/UAPs exist - a re-confirmation of the same confirmation from 70 years ago that occasionally things are seen in the sky that cannot be immediately identified.

I definetly agree with the rest of your analysis in regards to Ufology being a business and the meta-materials nonsense.

So, as Pigsy said, what's left...? Whatever it is, it's extremely complex - whether an incredibly convoluted ETH or an even more mind-strangling IDH.

But how do we convey that grand message to the Great Unwashed for their breakfast tabloid fix? And how would an organisation like TTSA encourage investors if it ain't 'flying saucery'?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I have finally figured it out...simply put the zeitgeist is entirely different in the United States.... those from the "land of the Angles" are still stuck in the past.... we have moved beyond old school Ufology.
I will leave it at that.

edit on 7-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

we have moved beyond old school Ufology. 
I will leave it at that. 

You certainly seem to have moved right into showbusiness.

We must bend the truth a little, for the sake of the audience, eh? Who wants to hear the boring truth anyway. Give 'em a little show. Invest now!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

we have moved beyond old school Ufology. 
I will leave it at that. 

You certainly seem to have moved right into showbusiness.

We must bend the truth a little, for the sake of the audience, eh? Who wants to hear the boring truth anyway. Give 'em a little show. Invest now!

Look at it this way.....TTSA is a necessary evil to bring forth Disclosure...

That was the difference between Edison vs. Tesla.....

Edison (TTSA) had the marketing and business plan and Tesla (old school Ufology) does not....

You can clearly see that "Ufology" is being "sexed up" for mainstream consumption...in order to bring Disclosure to the masses.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Haha.. in order to bring something to the masses, anyway...

I fail to see much of anything being disclosed...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Comments from Tyler Rogoway on Fravor on Joe Rogan and TicTacs;

Rogan with David Fravor was a lot of fun. He's always interesting. I did think it was a bit odd how he kind of describes why it isn't likely ours because we haven't seen the tech emerge, but later goes on to explain inadvertently why the gov would go to great lengths to hide it. I know many have asked why we have been quiet on the topic as of late. We have some really big stuff in the works on it, and it's always good to step back and take it all in. Others are doing great work on this topic, as well.

At the same time, BEWARE... Now that this has blown up even larger, the grifters, charlatans, and snake oil salesmen will really come out of the woodwork. I am already seeing it and I am seeing a lot of crazy and inaccurate extrapolation of the facts as they sit... Beyond moving this story forward, I want to help inform the public of what military capabilities do exist that are mingled into this whole saga, and how they work.

So much bad info in this realm it is nausea-inducing. A big exclusive coming this week that has been in the works for a number of months on a capability that was a total surprise to me. To call it game-changing would be a huge undersell. I hope it helps open people's eyes to what really may be out there. This isn't anti-grav propulsion guys. Or a tic tac. It is far less sexy, but important."

Source - Twitter

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Maybe you can explain to me why a supposed aerospace company has like one engineer and at least five biologists?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Comments from Tyler Rogoway on Fravor on Joe Rogan and TicTacs;

Rogan with David Fravor was a lot of fun. He's always interesting. I did think it was a bit odd how he kind of describes why it isn't likely ours because we haven't seen the tech emerge, but later goes on to explain inadvertently why the gov would go to great lengths to hide it. I know many have asked why we have been quiet on the topic as of late. We have some really big stuff in the works on it, and it's always good to step back and take it all in. Others are doing great work on this topic, as well.

At the same time, BEWARE... Now that this has blown up even larger, the grifters, charlatans, and snake oil salesmen will really come out of the woodwork. I am already seeing it and I am seeing a lot of crazy and inaccurate extrapolation of the facts as they sit... Beyond moving this story forward, I want to help inform the public of what military capabilities do exist that are mingled into this whole saga, and how they work.

So much bad info in this realm it is nausea-inducing. A big exclusive coming this week that has been in the works for a number of months on a capability that was a total surprise to me. To call it game-changing would be a huge undersell. I hope it helps open people's eyes to what really may be out there. This isn't anti-grav propulsion guys. Or a tic tac. It is far less sexy, but important."

Source - Twitter

Thank-you for posting this Pigsy! Great find!
Let me think about it.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Maybe you can explain to me why a supposed aerospace company has like one engineer and at least five biologists?

Coursecatolog...repeat after me...TTSA is a Media Company....TTSA is a Media Company

Read the SEC filings.... its very transparent....

What do you make of Tyler's statement particular this:

So much bad info in this realm it is nausea-inducing. A big exclusive coming this week that has been in the works for a number of months on a capability that was a total surprise to me. To call it game-changing would be a huge undersell. I hope it helps open people's eyes to what really may be out there. This isn't anti-grav propulsion guys. Or a tic tac. It is far less sexy, but important.

Any guesses..?

1. If it's not anti-gravity...the only thing that could possible duplicate Fravor's experience would be a Holographic Projections...but that's highly unlikely given the radar returns....
edit on 7-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Usage of holographic projections is something even Vallee toyed with once.

Spoofing radar is relatively easy in all fairness but we cannot say as we don't have access to that information or the radar data.

I also find it interesting that it's all Nimitz this and nimitz that. The later "sightings" don't seem to get much attention which I find curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join