It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Let us get serious for a minute

Let the adults confer.

Why don’t they do something like create a database to run through a supercomputer and get some ideas. Get some statistical analysis or some new data.

As far as I know, no one has applied too much modern technology to this issue. I know there have been some researchers, according to JV, who has done something like that but not many.

For example, I recall John Keel sighting a survey that indicated UFOs appear mostly on Wednesday’s. Information like that is attainable if the data can be collected properly and analyzed.

One reason I think TTSA is a psyop is the very fact that they have no objective research ideas.

It’s as if they're a glass ceiling legitimate UFO research prevention scheme to retard ufo research.

One last point. It might be interesting to look back at what was going on in ufology and related fields before the advent of TTSA.

This could be a distraction op.

I only recall, the classified CIA files being released in the millions and the UFO world requesting Obama release the UFO files.

Maybe something interesting is in those CIA files.
edit on 23-9-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I do have to wonder why TTSA seems to mostly appear on right wing radio and TV shows.

Also Zondo seems thrown for a loop when Beck asks him to comment on the situation in Saudi Arabia. For a counterintelligence agent Zondo is a bit shaky when he goes off script.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

I'm bored with all this.

Why not give us an exclusive scoop from your inside sources.

So far the boom is a bust.

-------

The Zondo on the Glen Beck show today (fast forward to 1 hour 26 minutes)

Glen Beck & Zondo

Excellent find coursecatolog!!

Highlights from the interview:

Great find. Some quick notes I made from the Elizondo's comments in the interview:

TTSA's current opinion is that all of the unusual characteristic displayed by UAP's (the 5 observables) *may* relate to a single technology, possibly the ability to warp space-time.

Suggestion that the scientists at TTSA hope to be able to say something more about how the UAP craft may theoretically work within 8 months. Said consider it may be premature to come out with a theory yet.

Stood by comment on show from two years ago that the evidence for these objects within the DoD is "overwhelming". Expanded on this by saying during his time in DoD it was not just AATIP but *multiple agencies and organisations* who were able to investigate and collect data on the phenomenon, and came to the view that they these craft are real objects.

Said DoD had no idea what the objects were, how they work or where they were from and it's hard for them to come out and make public statement, without enough data to answer these points. They are best at addressing defined threats. Also that the right information isn't getting to senior people in DoD leadership.

Speculated the Navy are confirming that UAP's are now real because so many pilots are coming into contact with these things and says lets not forget that they like everyone else has camera phones sometimes with IR and ability to collect data. Speculated we may be reaching a point of critical mass where it's going to be really hard for anyone to deny what is happening. (I interpret this as saying if Nimitz happened now, personnel would be able to record an share data on smartphones).

Said the Navy's confirmation these objects were real was a trendemous testament to their bravery.

The craft they studied in AATIP included saucers, tic tacs, larger cigar shaped and *very large triangle shaped crafts*.

UAP's are not secret american tech. Reiterated they do not test super secret aircraft over military exercises, because of the air safety issue, but also because of the danger that the the existence of the technology will be leaked by military personnel. Said there are all sort of offices within the Military and Joint Chiefs which co-ordinate to ensure this doesn't happen.

When asked about he "Phoenix Lights", did not outright confirm but made strong point in response that the military do not test objects over large civilian populations .

Suggested that there has been further study of the Phoenix incident within AATIP that hasn't been leaked, and commented that it comes back to their hypothesis that all of the different UAP capabilities may be expression of a single technology. Said that DOD consider everything unidentified in airspace as a potential threat until proven otherwise but doesn't necessarily mean it is a threat, but they need more data before they can make any assessment, and acknowledge other people will look at the information in different ways and find it comforting depending on their philosophical outlook.

Link
edit on 23-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Second Time of Asking,

Answer the question....

Have you seen a longer version of the Gimbal video?

How do you know about it?

edit on 23/9/2019 by mirageman because: there will be a third question......

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Second Time of Asking,

Answer the question....

Have you seen a longer version of the Gimbal video?

How do you know about it?

Dear Mirageman,
No I have not seen the video. However, in the clip below Lt. Graves clearly states that the "Gimbal" video is a part of a longer higher resolution video in which there are five other smaller objects. Additionally, Fravor comments that in the longer Gimbal video after the rotation the object accelerates above supersonic. These are facts.
Skip to 4:50

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

How do Fravor and Graves know about the longer version of the video?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

How do Fravor and Graves know about the longer version of the video?

Lt. Graves watched the longer version of the Gimbal video on the ship the same day it was taken.

Fravor must have seen the video along with other TTSA insiders (of which I am not).

The existence of a longer video is well-known fact.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Well that's interesting.

As there is still no confirmed clearance for any of the videos to be shown to the general public then TTSA are in breach of national security.

Fravor retired from military service in 2006.

TTSA and specifically Elizondo should be facing legal action for breaches of national security shouldn't they?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Well that's interesting.

As there is still no confirmed clearance for any of the videos to be shown to the general public then TTSA are in breach of national security.

Fravor retired from military service in 2006.

TTSA and specifically Elizondo should be facing legal action for breaches of national security shouldn't they?

Not necessarily...its about clearance....

Fravor most likely has clearance, Zondo has clearance, and Grave's squadron witness the event.
Not everyone in TTSA viewed the video only individuals with clearance. Additionally, some members of congress may have viewed the longer video. Regardless, the longer version of the video exist ...this was also refered to in the NYT times article.....

This is what everyone missed in the May 2019 NYTIMES ARTICLE

"What was strange, the pilots said, was that the video showed objects accelerating to hypersonic speed, making sudden stops and instantaneous turns — something beyond the physical limits of a human crew."

link

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
And it's looking like everyone involved with Bigelow, NIDS, BAASS, AAWSAP are protected by National Security apparatus...

NSA Denies FOIA Request Pertaining to BAASS and NIDS

The National Security Agency fully denied an FOIA request for records pertaining to Bigelow Advanced Aerospace Space Studies and the National Institute for Discovery Science. The Agency advised it is "our standard response to all requests where we reasonably believe acquisition records are being sought on a contract or contract related activity."

In a letter dated Sep. 14, 2019, the NSA Initial Denial Authority wrote in part:

This responds to your Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request of 10 September 2019... for "...copies of all contracts undertaken with and funding provided to Bigelow Advanced Aerospace Space Studies (BAASS) and/or the National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS)...

Your request has been reviewed by this Agency as required by the FOIA, and is being fully denied in accordance with Executive Order 13526, as set forth in Subparagraphs (e) and (g) of Section 1.4. This request is denied because disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause damage (at minimum) to the national security, per Executive Order 13526, Section 1.2. Any responsive material that may exist would be deemed currently and properly protected; therefore, exempt from disclosure pursuant to the first exemption of the FOIA (5 U.S.C. Section 552(b)(1))....

Please be advised that due to security concerns, this is our standard response to all requests where we reasonably believe acquisition records are being sought on a contract or contract related activity....

Rumors have long circulated about the relationships between controversial philanthropist Robert Bigelow and intelligence agencies. The revelations of his involvement in the AATIP, and BAASS acting as a conduit to secretly provide funds from the Defense Intelligence Agency to the Mutual UFO Network, certainly added fuel to the fire.

Robert Bigelow
Relationships between Bigelow and figures such as non-lethal weapons expert and former NIDS employee Col. John Alexander, and veils of secrecy surrounding work conducted at the now fabled Skinwalker Ranch, have been questioned. Various incidents added to the speculation, including a 2012 interview with "Chip," a man who claimed to be formerly employed at the ranch and stated he saw a copy of a contract between Bigelow interests and the NSA.

Perhaps no circumstances have called the motives of Bigelow and his colorful staff into question, however, as much as their perpetual lack of either willingness or ability to follow through on claims. Bigelow's band of scientists and researchers are notorious for making huge statements and insinuations while failing to provide adequate supporting evidence.....

Just days ago, a Twitter account for Bigelow Aerospace posted a video clip of what appears to be dust or debris commonly mistaken for "orbs", implying the footage had some type of significance. To the best of my knowledge, the company has yet to clarify any details of the situation or film.

Writers and filmmakers have added to the confusion, frequently representing Bigelow-related research as indicative of the paranormal, ...An FOIA request submitted to the DIA resulted in a response that the Agency had no documents pertaining to contracts with or funding provided to NIDS, the Bigelow corporation attributed with conducting research at Skinwalker....

Source

It's looking more and more like Bigelow and his merry men are assets of the national security state.

What the objective is remains open to your own interpretation. But it effectively means that certain people can no longer be trusted.

edit on 23/9/2019 by mirageman because: .

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Sure....but as I have said a million times....TTSA is working WITH the GOV.

So they are in no danger of facing any charges.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I know. I like to keep making sure you agree with us.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

They have not stated they are not pressing charges, they "no commented" when asked by John Greenwald on that very topic.

The Seam on the tictac, winglets, radar lock on (still classified system btw) winglets on the tictac and docking with something under the water that's shown in the longer video.........not that I have seen it of course. What do you make of that Cellty?

OK why is it all Italian haha...I meant italic again? Did someone say the codeword again? This will wreak havoc with the servers at Langley you know!
edit on p16651192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
It’s as if they're a... UFO research prevention scheme to retard ufo research.

Sounds like you are talking about ATS and it's anti-alien agenda.

If someone wanted UFO TRUTH they should be happy that TTSA and specifically Elizondo are exposing the military/government lies involved within the UFO cover-up.

They should not be complaining about it.

They should not be wishing that TTSA and specifically Elizondo were facing legal action for breaches of national security.

And if there are no aliens involved, then how could there be any national security risk?

Obviously there is an upper segment of the military/government working WITH the alien visitors and there is NO national security risk at all.

The term "national security" is simply the cover lie for the cover-up itself.

It is as valid as weather balloon ad swamp gas.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

I do have to wonder why TTSA seems to mostly appear on right wing radio and TV shows.

Also Zondo seems thrown for a loop when Beck asks him to comment on the situation in Saudi Arabia. For a counterintelligence agent Zondo is a bit shaky when he goes off script.

Remember....the target audience is not the ATS crowd...its average Joe.

Republicans are generally driven by fear....the threat narrative is an effective lever to motivated action from congressmen. Additionally, you would want to win over the right wing first.

The interview was ok....
The key/interesting points was essentially the DOD does not have any other choice but to control the narrative as there simply are too many encounters so the info will get out. They don't want a repeat of another TFT leaking video on the internet. That's why they have a very specific protocol for reporting the encounters with UAP.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM
"PHYSICAL EVIDENCE of a crashed UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL VEHICLE."

This is why there is a Season 2. But I doubt we will get good answers to your questions.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

The Seam on the tictac, winglets, radar lock on (still classified system btw) winglets on the tictac and docking with something under the water that's shown in the longer video.........not that I have seen it of course. What do you make of that Cellty?

The longer video is in reference to "Gimbal".

What you are referencing in the above quote is to "FLIR1/Tic-tac".

In reference to docking...thats hearsay from maybe Kevin day, or another member of the David Beaty crew currently trying to make money by attending and speaking at UFO conferences/events.

In regards to Tic-Tac/Flir1....there definitely is a much higher resolution video in which you can see little antennea like appendages that presumable allows for docking. This was stated by several individuals (including Fravor) that observed the original video back in 2004 when the event occurred.

TFT did have the longer video he clearly mentions that its not interesting....he states its just the approach towards the Tic-Tac.

Additionally, TFT had SONAR data and a powerpoint presentation...Cometa has a copy.

I am 100% certain that there is another leaked video online.......
Hmmm I just had a thought...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

No, that quote is NOT from any of those that you mentioned...it doesnt originate from any of the crew.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: IMSAM
"PHYSICAL EVIDENCE of a crashed UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL VEHICLE."

This is why there is a Season 2. But I doubt we will get good answers to your questions.

That would be a very unfortunate seasonal plot line....
Its been proven multiple times that the "meta-material" is industrial slag....

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join