It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Damn, this is all so confusing! I'm gonna take a break in the holodek and learn batlek fighting from Worf

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I dont know if anyone has seen the movie ad astra yet, but the opening of the movie really got my attention.
At the beginning you get a foreword, of sorts, i cant remember the exact words used, but its something very close to:

In the near future

We only have hope amongst conflict

So we look to the stars for help from extraterrestrial life

To the stars

.......Or something very similar to that, it just brought my mind back to this thread and the discussion here. Im in no way saying thats what any of this is about, i dont think any one is looking to ttsa for rescue or hope, for that matter. I did wonder if the writers had an interest in the ttsa associated events and had deliberately used those words, for whatever reason. Any thoughts?

edit on 21/9/2019 by Catch_a_Fire because: typo

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

In other words, they’ve done nothing but deceptively peddle their own brand

The best you could say for TTSA is they're a propaganda organization that props up its own brand of doing nothing.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

'Ad Astra' is Latin for 'To The Stars'; I haven't seen the film but wondered from the title if there's any relation... & with all this navy/gimbal stuff doing the rounds (heavily) it's certainly interesting timing.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Saturnschild

Yes it seemed very coincidental, and convenient for the current world events. Another message in a movie.......maybe.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Kaku seems to have lost his marbles and has gone all Dumbledore on us.

Maybe not mate, in every instance he's discussed it (and as far back as 2017) he's preempted his comments by specifically inserting 'experimental hypersonic drones' into the narrative - didn't get picked up on when part of his recent Barcelona interview was quoted but yes there it was again.

Maybe he's just a DIA shill lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It's a strange thing to watch, 2 years in to this fiasco. It's also very scary. And I don't mean the phenomenon at all...I'm talking about the phenomenon of how easily the public is manipulated. There perceptions changes with no evidence, just repetition.

I see many hear at ATS speaking of "disclosure". I guess over time, the meaning of disclosure has changed, or maybe just the standards of achieving it?

DISCLOSURE was always used in reference to the existence of extraterrestrials. Yet here now on ATS, its now referred to as meaning UFOs are real. If you're on ATS, you have info at your fingertips. You know UFOs are real. FAA, NORAD reports of unexplained objects in the sky. Witness sightings from military officials. It's blatantly obvious UFOs have always been real. Why are YOU making such a big deal over vague statements from the navy. We've had past statements from the Air Force, after Bluebook, the project leader became a believer himself. The NAVY statement means NOTHING. They are saying "don't worry, we'll keep an eye out for these things now, but it'll all be classified, just trust us!" That's YOUR Disclosure?...

You will not be hand fed anything from any branch of Uncle Sam. The fact is, that the truth isn't what they are hiding anymore. Think of any scenario where a world government would outright admit, that for over 70 years, the fed their people a lie. Not just a little lie either. One that could bring answers to life's greatest mysteries, and could help with the worlds problems, propelling mankind into a new age.

You think they would tell you they lied about THAT? What exactly do you think the people would do? THAT IS why they will never tell you the truth.

Those who have been on ATS since the beginning have seen the changes. It's surreal. At first it felt like a wave, destined to break at some point, the truth crashing through. It no longer feels like that. It's starting to feel like a hologram that cannot maintain its form, holes appearing, glitching as it fails.

I had hope for Tom and TTSA. But 2 years in, we still haven't seen anything, or know anymore than we did before their arrival.
What exactly did they provide regarding the Nimitz incident anyway? The video was already out there. And beyond that, they don't detail anything about it.
And Lue? Seriously. Any logic thinking person has to question how a guy who supposedly ran a program, doesn't seem to know very much at all about the phenomenon his own program studied.
The Hoff? Where are LMH's metamaterials he keeps hyping? Why won't he tell you it's a byproduct of the Betterton-Kroll process, mere industrial waste. I guess that would be a definitive answer, so that won't happen.
Steve Justice? He's here to build us a UFO. Good luck with that, Steve.

Tom Delonge pitched this whole thing to top military brass as a way to get younger people to trust the Army/AF/Navy. How are you supposed to trust those that have been lying about our greatest mysteries for over 70 years?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I guess George means "Gee, I signed an NDA on that video years ago. Bob told me to sit tight and I could break it on KLAS. Sure, I've shown it to people in my garage at bachelor parties but Bob said 'George, I know you are a journalist and not on my PR team but I'm going to have to ask you to sit on this for another decade because of uh... national security, yeah that's it."

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I feel something stirring in the air....there is a slight tension in the ether......
My psychic senses tell me its going to blow...This is an important week.

Goodmorning!!!!! HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Saw this movie this weekend and wasn't impressed. Visually great but the characters and dialogue are kinda flat. But to the point of this thread - the movie posits that we will never find intelligent life.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Pitt usually makes, by community standards, good movies. Though, this genre has been done so many times: the apocalyptic event that brings the hero to the fore to save humanity. They usually give the protagonist some personal quirk to put emotion in these technological fantasies.

Regarding the point. It could be that one of the many producers of this movie, which there are 7, might be a fan of TTSA.

So, Ad Astra means to the stars...Okay...and may have a connection to our subject? Maybe.

Well then possibly the prefix of Ad Astra( Ad) is there for a good reason. Maybe the prefix Ad or ad, more than anything, in a synchronistic sense, describes TTSA.

A ufo ad company!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

My psychic senses tell me its going to blow...

But can you bend spoons?

Why so LOUD, dude? Is it because you stick fingers in your ears to block out level-headed scepticism and sensible questions...?

"I WON'T LET YOU ALL DESTROY MY PSYCHIC DREAMS OF DISCLOSURE!!!!"

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: entermemo

I can agree with your view of the movie, wasnt impresssed with how slow it was, its a shame really because the cast and budget included really gave it some upfront potential.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: mirageman

In other words, they’ve done nothing but deceptively peddle their own brand

The best you could say for TTSA is they're a propaganda organization that props up its own brand of doing nothing.

Dear Will,
Why are you sooooo obsessed with TTSA... They have really gotten under your skin...into your head...
No need for the hate..for the venom...TTSA is here to help you Will.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Certainly gave me similar thoughts, for a moment I even wondered if certain things had been rush edited in, to make it more current (with ongoing interest in ttsa etc.)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I'm still laughing...

Just for the record.

I have not an iota of hatred for TTSA. In-fact I'm kind of humored by them. Their an excellent entertainment subject.

No brother hatred has NEVER entered my heart for TTSA.

Originally I hoped and wished they would produce some results but the reality is they have not. And have peddled bogus results.

That's not hating my friend only expressing objective, empirical reality, without passion.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Now, I’m going to tell you what I do hate.

Or maybe not hate but strongly dislike.

People being duped by phony groups that give people false hope.

That perpetuates distortions, false hopes, self-deception which spreads to their followers, and outright lies.

It always ends in people being hurt and hurting the field they pretend to be helping. In this case, ufology.

I don’t believe in hurting people. I believe in helping human beings. That’s my philosophy in life. And part of that is telling the truth as I see it sincerely.

Deceiving people en masse is not any help to anybody.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Now, I’m going to tell you what I do hate.

Or maybe not hate but strongly dislike.

People being duped by phony groups that give people false hope.

That perpetuates distortions, false hopes, self-deception which spreads to their followers, and outright lies.

It always ends in people being hurt and hurting the field they pretend to be helping. In this case, ufology.

I don’t believe in hurting people. I believe in helping human beings. That’s my philosophy in life. And part of that is telling the truth as I see it sincerely.

Deceiving people en masse is not any help to anybody.

Be patient dear Will....be patient..
All you questions will be addressed shortly:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

This is an important week.

Every week in UFOland is an important week!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: celltypespecific

My psychic senses tell me its going to blow...

But can you bend spoons?

Why so LOUD, dude? Is it because you stick fingers in your ears to block out level-headed scepticism and sensible questions...?

"I WON'T LET YOU ALL DESTROY MY PSYCHIC DREAMS OF DISCLOSURE!!!!"

Be patient Dear Friends.... More to come........

SKIP TO 13:25

HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR GREAT LEADER:

"This is just the beginning...people need to prepare.."

"We set up all the briefings for congress and the senate...its coming from the top down now..they don't have a choice..."

TDL:

“Hello. We would like you to know that you are part of a grand experiment.

It is called Humanity. Inside of you there is something called a soul. It is one piece of a unified mind. Some call this mind God. Some call it The Source. But both are correct. It is light. It is pure love. It is each star born into the infinite blackness of space. Your soul is an antennae that allows you to connect to the light, to all that is known, and to all that will be.

This connection is the strongest during times of pain and heartache, for this is when you [shine on(?)] the most. During this show, your minds have synched up to the same frequency, to the same electromagnetic patterns. When we are connected like this, we can achieve wonders beyond imagination. We can initiate miracles. Only then can we experience this physical life in the way we were intended to. As a soul in a physical body using this connection to change the world.”

edit on 22-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

medium.com...@angel.on.the.airwaves/toms-message-ava-concert-9-20-19-f2d163ce0f65
edit on 22-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join