It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I see you've posted a video of Tom DeLonge singing. Which is a good move.

Now deaf aliens can be irritated by him too!

But I can't talk about that

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
He's probably talking about this, it's from one of the papers on advanced tech that AATIP money paid for:

The Pentagon compiled research into fringe science

Despite it’s constant use in science fiction, wormhole travel is still very much hypothetical.

The DIA report determined that the government wouldn’t be seeing the use of wormholes anytime soon, but despite the bleak outlook, still made a plea for sustained research support.

They might as well ask for money to see if pigs can fly, even though we won't "be seeing pigs fly anytime soon", please send money to throw them off roofs and research whether any can really fly, we won't know if it's possible until we do the research.

I think the chances of that are approximately the same as the chances of a nuke showing up at the white house from the other side of the world in 10 seconds.

I'm not really inclined to think either area is a viable research topic, though wormholes might be one of those defense propaganda stories where they released the paper and got some useful idiot to repeat the idea, hoping China and Russia would waste their time and limited research budget pursuing some pie in the sky idea like wormholes that will probably never work, instead of researching something more practical that may actually give them an advantage.

Here's some perspective on the feasibility of wormhole travel or sending a nuke to the white house through a wormhole:

Will we ever… travel in wormholes?

A wormhole useful for travelling would have to be big enough and last long enough to send someone or something through. The problem is that for such a wormhole, you would need more negative energy than the rules allow. And even if you could break the rules, you would need an enormous amount. As a very rough approximation, you would need the energy the sun produces over 100 million years to make a wormhole about the size of a grapefruit. No one knows how even an advanced civilisation could access that much negative energy.

edit on 2019922 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It is called Humanity. Inside of you there is something called a soul. It is one piece of a unified mind. Some call this mind God. Some call it The Source. But both are correct. It is light. It is pure love. It is each star born into the infinite blackness of space. Your soul is an antennae that allows you to connect to the light, to all that is known, and to all that will be.

And if we decide that don't want to link up with this hive mind... then what?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

That's actually how the money shuffle works Arbie.

Hoffster and friends drum up some 80-100 page paper based on Dr. Who, Star Trek science and beefed up with Wikipedia articles and charge the DoD tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars.

It's not actually because they have any interest in it. It's all about hiding payments for 'services rendered' in the world of espionage.

More details here : The Science of Spying

Join the dots and you end up with a spooky ranch that was never spooky before Bigelow arrived.....

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The most noteworthy scene from seaon 1 "Unidentified"

Important points:
There is a longer video that shows several smaller objects along with the GIMBAL craft.

The shape of the craft is like a top spinning in the wind or a gyroscope:

The five smaller craft turned as a unit in opposite direction.

He literally describes the longer video!!!! He clearly states at 5:44 that what we see in the "Gimbal" video is AFTER the five other crafts departs...

The "whole fleet of them" are the smaller objects that departed.

Fravor gives it away when he states...
"This is important, now we are looking at something that can stay stationary over a geographic point in a 120knots wind, can rotate around, and can accelerate and go supersonic (this is what's in the longer version of the video).

There is a video of the Gimbal after it rotates it accelerates instantly to supersonic speeds.

edit on 22-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
We could use a little more...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

With drawings like that, you could be a designer for Firmage there Cellty..

edit on p47643192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

There is a longer video that shows several smaller objects along with the GIMBAL craft.

What? You've seen a longer version of it?

Oh and the world didn't blow did it?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I was just about to post this.

Are we to believe that Firmage has spent decades and millions of dollars trying to get his gyro device to float for more than a few seconds while somewhere someone has identical machines capable of doing antigravity loopy-loops in the sky?

Boy will investors like Dan Marriott be pissed.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

tomdelonge
Verified

The US NAVY has ADMITTED that UFOs are “REAL” and that the videos we released by @tothestarsacademy were also “REAL.” I do understand the significance and implications of this confirmation, and also how this may affect one’s personal views of humanity, and themself - The journey from “skeptic” to “believer” is long and difficult path, as it should be. Please then, also consider what we at TO THE STARS ACADEMY have been saying (consistently) for 24 months, in parallel to the videos being real, about our acquisition of PHYSICAL EVIDENCE of a crashed UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL VEHICLE. These pieces already show attributes of EXTREMELY ANOMALOUS ENGINEERING and our continued scientific study over the past year with @tothestarsacademy “A.D.A.M. Project” is pointing to what we believe will yield NUMEROUS potential Aerospace breakthroughs. Yes, the NAVY validated our work last week, but we also very much look forward to the next revelation that may very well be within our Aerospace Division at @tothestarsacademy. DIRECT INVESTMENT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC ONCE AGAIN AT linktr.ee...

Just in case he deletes this - Instagram post this morning from Tommy Boy.

-----

I'm not a finance guy but maybe someone here is and can explain how much return on investment someone would get if (if!) TTSA actually got, say, a billion dollar aerospace contract. I have read that it would be minimal.

edit on 23-9-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

about our acquisition of PHYSICAL EVIDENCE of a crashed UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL VEHICLE

Excellent, lets start where it was found,by whom,when, how? Was this object monitored and they saw it crash? Most importantly how do we know its indeed a ufo,because i see they avoid using that word there

Or are these the art bell metamaterials?

edit on 23-9-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

edit on 23-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I can see why you edited your post Cellty....Uncle Bulgaria would not be happy with that!
edit on p271243192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So what's the next move for TTSA?

I figure their 2nd season on the tube will be pedestrian takes on other UFO events. Their production is weak. TDL should hire a professional production company to do that, but he’s trying to save his pennies.

I mean they have beat a dead horse into oblivion with these Gimbal videos there’s not much more they can get out of that dog. Of course, they’ll have a show squealing their delight in the Navy announcement.
Beyond that, there is nothing left for TTSA to do.

They don’t do any research, they don’t have any investigative efforts, all they do is propaganda.

Unless there are some new '" disclosures" TTSA has only that show.

If they were smart they would hire an Ancient Alien type production company. All is left for them to do is create a brand like AA and cash the checks. But to do that they need to have a better production than last time.
edit on 23-9-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

I can see why you edited your post Cellty....Uncle Bulgaria would not be happy with that!

Are you insinuating it was rubbish?

Then again, don't Wombles LIKE rubbish? After all, they seem quite happy collecting it, although I doubt they'd post info about it online.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
For those interested in rigors intellectual debate...and well coiffed beards:

edit on 23-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I’m going to have to get my dead horse images out if I see that Gimbal video one more time

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I know! It was a dud two yeas ago but DeLonge has literally been dining out on it ever since. Astonishing how little they have actually achieved. People must be grading on a curve.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I'm bored with all this.

Why not give us an exclusive scoop from your inside sources.

So far the boom is a bust.

-------

The Zondo on the Glen Beck show today (fast forward to 1 hour 26 minutes)

Glen Beck & Zondo

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

I'm bored with all this.

Why not give us an exclusive scoop from your inside sources.

So far the boom is a bust.

-------

The Zondo on the Glen Beck show today (fast forward to 1 hour 26 minutes)

Glen Beck & Zondo

I am also disappointed in our ...Great Leader...

I guess the "the world is going to blow" will be postponed until Season 2!!

This should not detract from the glorious news that UFOs are indeed real (as confirmed by the greatest Navy in the world) and we are living in the new Post-Disclosure world!! Isn't it marvelous!

new topics

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join