It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

lets backpedal a bit and throw ttsa out. We got a video that the navy says shows unknown phenomena. If it indeed was a military toy wouldnt it be better to say its classified tech no comment? Wouldnt this end the whole publicity that the tic tac has gotten? Thinking out loud here.Ofc the blanket of ufos has been used many times to cover tests so maybe we re seeing the same movie again in all probability. By designating these as uaps dont they think people will press now for more answers?

You are finally making progress

I can't tell you what's going on...but you are getting close
Good job IMSAM

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Are you doing your psychic thing again Cellty?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The dam on disclosure is breaking.....soon there will be a flood of mainstream scientist like Dr. Kaku discussing disclosure.
Are you ready for the Post-Disclosure World?

Its happening....we are living in historic times!!!!! We should all be celebrating!!!!

edit on 21-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Are you doing your psychic thing again Cellty?

Yes ...I am somewhat psychic (seriously) As I predicted two weeks ago a major news event will happen..and it did.

I took a break from the internet and ATS for 3 months and came back just in time for the party!!!

I will make more predictions soon....stay tuned
LOL

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Cheers to your excitement then.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Semi off topic, but where is the TTSA thread that's been her forever?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Orbs lol.
Dust or pollen, near the lens, illuminated by the IR LED and appears flared due to the CCD sensor being cheap and nasty.

The erratic movement is because the IR light on the camera kicks out heat and creates small convection currents in the ambient air

Antiscience.

Agreed. I think the tweeted video in them just having some fun, maybe because the Area 51 thing was supposed to happen the same day

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

US NAVY's UFO PATENT NOW ACTIVATED

patents.google.com...
Salvatore+Pais)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

What news event are you referring to?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Wow. So the Delonge march hasn’t turned out too well so they concoct this phony Navy announcement as some super event.

If anything this Navy announcement indicates a massive psyop in TTSA.
They not only have the press in their pocket, with silly stories like: “ What else is TDL right about.” But now the Navy comes to their help with a meaningless announcement people are making hay about.

Man, what a scam and propaganda outfit.

That’s what TTSA has turned into, a propaganda outfit. All glitz but no substance.
And the glitz is even crappy and of little real substance.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Kaku seems to have lost his marbles and has gone all Dumbledore on us. How can the burden of proof be on the government to prove that UFOs are not real?

The US government have never said they were not real. They've even issued reports on UFOs in the past. So his claim about testable information is completely bemusing. He's old enough to have been around to know this.

There seems to be a lot of people interpreting the announcement that UFOs are real as meaning something more than just UFOs are real. Unidentified Flying Objects are objects that cannot be identified that are flying.

I think this proves that a Psy-op is in operation to test if announcing something mundane causes, even academics to slip into muddled thinking and making fuzzy, illogical announcements on minority TV channels.

Yes UFOs are real.

But what are they?

edit on 21/9/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
The dam on disclosure is breaking.....soon there will be a flood of mainstream scientist like Dr. Kaku discussing disclosure.
Are you ready for the Post-Disclosure World?

What if the Disclosure is that the USG knows even less than you and I?

Its happening....we are living in historic times!!!!! We should all be celebrating!!!!

There's a paradox here. If we assume, for the sake of argument, that UAPs are indeed other-worldly, why should we be "celebrating" if TTSA are calling UAPs a "THREAT"?

Answer me that one, Oh Grand Psychic.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

There's a paradox here. If we assume, for the sake of argument, that UAPs are indeed other-worldly, why should we be "celebrating" if TTSA are calling UAPs a "THREAT"?

Exactly, we cant exactly go out and buy our crates of beer yet can we now , not with all this danger and UFOs been suddenly real .

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

"North Korea has nuclear weapons!!! We should all be celebrating!!!!"

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
"The US government have never said they were not real."
An active disinformation and counterintelligence campaign to dissuade the public has been in effect for about four decades. Again, you are fooling yourself.

No thanks to the controlling powers that disclosure is occurring, but to the brave leakers and whistleblowers, the technological advancement of internet communication and imagery, and some controlling powers that feel now is the time for some more release.

What debunkers and skeptics like yourself are trying to say is give us some proof that UFOs are ETs. That's coming but its still off by about a decade because of exactly what I told you before; there are competing human corporate / national security interests and the intentions of ET are also different. Now, whether you are going to get proof of my statement or not, I can not say. My guess is whoever assumes the role as the next JFK.

I find it interesting that you are now suggesting "this proves that a Psy-op is in operation." Just shows how someone who has made a mockery of the observed phenomena and purported data will react. I guess its all now a big Government conspiracy?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Here’s what happened.

The CIA, AFOSI, the two main IC groups controlling TTSA sent some spooks over to the Navy ONI and said:

‘Look here, just go along with our scam, and announce that these phony videos are of unidentified objects. That alone will be enough to have the public squeal like you know what over this announcement. We'll get our press puppets to play it up.”

The truth is not far from that..belive me.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

What debunkers and skeptics like yourself are trying to say is give us some proof that UFOs are ETs. That's coming but its still off by about a decade because of exactly what I told you before; there are competing human corporate / national security interests and the intentions of ET are also different....

Why do you state your beliefs as if they are facts?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Can anyone tell us one Ufo investigation TTSA has done in two years of their existence?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yep, Zondo did (oddly) interview Fravor after he'd left AATIP. Maybe that was by design as they love that case don't they?

Like it was all set up in the past for something coming in the future.

What was he doing for years as supposed Director Program Element Manager co-ordinator?

He knows nothing about the history of ufology and appears to have learned nothing during his time with AATIP. Maybe it never really was a thing at all beyond a few spooks believing in alien threats?

Let's face it the stories about housing secret materials in Bigelow's warehouse don't seem to have panned out. TTSA then went searching for stuff with the ADAM project.....

So TTSA has possibly:

• Created the false impression that it is somehow in the know about extra-terrestrials
• Illegally published videos not cleared for public release and owned by the US government
• Illegally placed the TTSA logo on US Government material
• Falsely claimed that the US Navy changed their policies because of action by members of TTSA.
• Appointed a known CIA operative who was part of the SERPO hoax on ufology a decade ago as VP
• Co-opted George Knapp for PR and to leak material with an obvious bias towards them (His mistake!)
• Co-opted a bunch of social media sub-geniuses to support their cause (some of whom participate in this forum)
• Raised money based on vague statements of doing something about UFOs when actually filed as media company
• Claimed they have partnered huge defence contractors with no confirmation from said companies.
• Are in fact a shell company for the government and ..

If the President came out and declared Tom DeLonge was real.....

Thousands of social media sub-geniuses would declare that meant he was endorsing the existence of Atlantis, aliens, remote viewing, spoon bending and even that Tom DeLonge was actually important outside of America.

edit on 21/9/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Does he have to explain to you about the 36 different alien races with their competing agendas and interplanetary trade alliances when it's right in front of your eyes and you continue to deny it?!?!

The Navy announced this week that aliens are real. Boom!

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join