It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: deanbaker

Why? read 600 pages of why.
We don't need another sales pitch, there is enough of that mania here already and on Twitter and Facebook.

Life will go on for you and the others here and in the TTSA propaganda machine if we old nobodies just go on about our business researching and not falling all over the shiny rock star and his spooks.

edit on 26-9-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

You are loud and clear today so I see.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
On another note, but related to the theme of intelligence agency meddling that runs through this thread, here are two recent posts by an account purported to be owned by former CIA scientist and oddball conspiracy amplifier Ron Pandolfi on his frenemy Dan Smith's forum:

Footman is Ron himself. The Cheese is a bad pun nickname for Joe Firmage (fromage). The Princess is Ron's wife who allegedly controls inter-dimensional portals according to Dan Smith. The president may refer to Trump who Ron predicted pretty early in the 2016 campaign would win the election in an upset. This information supposedly came from a combination of predictive algorithms and human inteligence gathered through remote viewing.

This is where things get cyptic. He refers to Joe Firmage and his "rattling cage" which is his antigravity gyroscope device that certain enthusiastic TTSA supporters on this thread have brought up recently. He seems to say Firmage has been demoing this device in Hollywood and may have found a new source of funding (Bread?). He then makes a reference to (I assume) former NATO Supreme Allied Commander General Wesley Clark being the four star general actually driving this effort.

Clark's name has come up many times in the past as someone who may be "in the know" about UFOs and government possession of advanced technologies. For a while he was head of a company investigating alternative propulsion technologies. This is what he said at a private party back in 2003 while running for president:

During a whirlwind campaign swing Saturday through New Hampshire, Clark, the newest Democratic presidential candidate, gave supporters one of the first glimpses into his views on technology.

"We need a vision of how we're going to move humanity ahead, and then we need to harness science to do it," Clark told a group of about 50 people in New Castle attending a house party -- a tradition in New Hampshire presidential politics that enables well-connected voters to get an up-close look at candidates.

Then the 58-year-old Arkansas native, who retired from the military three years ago, dropped something of a bombshell on the gathering.

"I still believe in e=mc2, but I can't believe that in all of human history, we'll never ever be able to go beyond the speed of light to reach where we want to go," said Clark. "I happen to believe that mankind can do it. I've argued with physicists about it, I've argued with best friends about it. I just have to believe it. It's my only faith-based initiative." Clark's comment prompted laughter and applause from the gathering.

Here is a snippet of a Grant Cameron interview where he asks his sources in NIDS about whether Clark had ever been briefed on UFOs:

When I put this question out across the United States to a number of different people, I sent it to a couple of people who were inside NIDS (National Institute of Discovery Science, now-defunct). Some of those people have bumped up against the UFO subject in their former work for the government and a number of them have been notoriously known as the 'aviary.'

Back in 2003 when I gave Gen. Clark's initial statement about the fact that we could go faster than the speed of light to one of the people inside NIDS, he said: 'A bird told me that Clark has been given access to crashed saucer material.'

Source: www.whipnet.com...

Its interesting that Clark has come up yet again. There have been rumors that Pandolfi is involved in a parallel disclosure effort that neatly mirrors TTSA with Firmage and his magic device, Hollywood connections, documentaries and TV shows and now a General behind the scenes. Or is this really part of the same initiative that has a public and private component?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

On another note, but related to the theme of intelligence agency meddling that runs through this thread, here are two recent posts by an account purported to be owned by former CIA scientist and oddball conspiracy amplifier Ron Pandolfi on his frenemy Dan Smith's forum:

Footman is Ron himself. The Cheese is a bad pun nickname for Joe Firmage (fromage). The Princess is Ron's wife who allegedly controls inter-dimensional portals according to Dan Smith. The president may refer to Trump who Ron predicted pretty early in the 2016 campaign would win the election in an upset. This information supposedly came from a combination of predictive algorithms and human inteligence gathered through remote viewing.

This is where things get cyptic. He refers to Joe Firmage and his "rattling cage" which is his antigravity gyroscope device that certain enthusiastic TTSA supporters on this thread have brought up recently. He seems to say Firmage has been demoing this device in Hollywood and may have found a new source of funding (Bread?). He then makes a reference to (I assume) former NATO Supreme Allied Commander General Wesley Clark being the four star general actually driving this effort.

Clark's name has come up many times in the past as someone who may be "in the know" about UFOs and government possession of advanced technologies. For a while he was head of a company investigating alternative propulsion technologies. This is what he said at a private party back in 2003 while running for president:

During a whirlwind campaign swing Saturday through New Hampshire, Clark, the newest Democratic presidential candidate, gave supporters one of the first glimpses into his views on technology.

"We need a vision of how we're going to move humanity ahead, and then we need to harness science to do it," Clark told a group of about 50 people in New Castle attending a house party -- a tradition in New Hampshire presidential politics that enables well-connected voters to get an up-close look at candidates.

Then the 58-year-old Arkansas native, who retired from the military three years ago, dropped something of a bombshell on the gathering.

"I still believe in e=mc2, but I can't believe that in all of human history, we'll never ever be able to go beyond the speed of light to reach where we want to go," said Clark. "I happen to believe that mankind can do it. I've argued with physicists about it, I've argued with best friends about it. I just have to believe it. It's my only faith-based initiative." Clark's comment prompted laughter and applause from the gathering.

Here is a snippet of a Grant Cameron interview where he asks his sources in NIDS about whether Clark had ever been briefed on UFOs:

When I put this question out across the United States to a number of different people, I sent it to a couple of people who were inside NIDS (National Institute of Discovery Science, now-defunct). Some of those people have bumped up against the UFO subject in their former work for the government and a number of them have been notoriously known as the 'aviary.'

Back in 2003 when I gave Gen. Clark's initial statement about the fact that we could go faster than the speed of light to one of the people inside NIDS, he said: 'A bird told me that Clark has been given access to crashed saucer material.'

Source: www.whipnet.com...

Its interesting that Clark has come up yet again. There have been rumors that Pandolfi is involved in a parallel disclosure effort that neatly mirrors TTSA with Firmage and his magic device, Hollywood connections, documentaries and TV shows and now a General behind the scenes. Or is this really part of the same initiative that has a public and private component?

Excellent research coursecatolog!
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The truth is hiding in plain site!!!!

I would like to highlight the below excerpt intelligent individuals on this thread should take the time and ponder the significance of the below:

What was strange, the pilots said, was that the video showed objects accelerating to hypersonic speed, making sudden stops and instantaneous turns — something beyond the physical limits of a human crew.

This means that there is a video showing objects accelerating to 5,000 to 10,0000 mph.....then suddenly stopping... or making an instant 90 degree turn.

This from the second NYT follow-up article. This is highly credible information. The layman does not understand the rigor required to be published in NYT especially on a fringe topic such as "UFOs" thus the source for this article had to be highly credible.

Additionally, this is the second article....meaning that they were comfortable with the sourcing from the first publication.

Now that the NAVY has established the existence of UAPs in their airspace it would be wise to revisit the NYT articles and try to extract interesting details that were initially missed.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ohhhh SH@T........ I REALLY AM PSYCHIC!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

JUST PUBLISHED ARTICLE FROM NYT!!!!!!

How Blink-182’s Tom DeLonge Became a U.F.O. Researcher

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Good post CC,

I think this highlights the utter nonsensical BS that certain members of the IC that are interested in UFOs have spread over time and recently too...

Portals, Princesses and Piss-flaps...is going to be a chapter in a book if I ever write one. Pandolfi; the thorn in the fat boiled covered arse of the UFO IC community.

When in this field for so long, you can easily forget to take a step back and look at things for what they are. After a while, there is a danger you can start accepting totally ludicrous things as "normal" and it can be easy not to examine those things with the eyes of someone who has no interest in this subject.

We have someone here, who apparently worked at the CIA, doing nursery rhymes about cheese and other things that represent others within the UFO world and other wackos.....

Think about it... Rhymes including cheese, bread and sandwiches...CHEESE!!!

The "Denny's" UFO Extra Value Meal is getting moldy...even though people still try and supersize it all the time and put another slice of cheese on that "tasty burger" to try and hide the fact its still all BS....but seeing as though they have just opened a drive-thru - come on in!!!

The "Trickster Phenomena Toy" in the Unhappy meal of Ufology (the actual stuff that isn't explainable and that which is a genuine mystery) is left out in the cold as is any genuine scientific endeavor to greater progress our understanding of it.

All we are ACTUALLY left with is a bunch of cultist / occult obsessed, Scientology ex spooks who like to dress up as Mulder & Scully who look for their next billionaire to scam with dodgy reports/papers and programs, many of whom wouldn't know a hard days work if an anal probe got inserted violently into their rectum at faster than light speed!

Ufology SHOULD be a study of memes and sociology considering the weirdos that propagate these memes and end up actually believing them, I also think that if you dine out on your own BS for so long... you start thinking that lovely turd is a tasty burger...

......and we wonder why there is no progress......
edit on p441101192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

You are loud and clear today so I see.

INDEED>>>>> I can't believe that I actually am psychic!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told you this was going to be big week......

I told you I felt something in the ether....

OMG...I really am psychic !!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You have twice promised a "major Aerospace partnership announcement this week".
and twice you were wrong....

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Maybe we could play. Who is the most psychic?

Interesting news article.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
From the esteemed National Review:

The United States Navy has basically admitted that UFOs are real. Here’s the weird: Very few people seem to care.

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This was published TODAY...its news. Please let's try to have a constructive mature conversation.

“The Navy has confirmed that the three videos that are in wide circulation are indeed recordings made by naval aviators, recorded during their training evolutions,” Susan Gough, a Pentagon spokeswoman, said in a statement. “The Navy has always considered the phenomena observed in those videos as unidentified.”

The Navy chose every word very very carefully..... note they chose to use the word "phenomena" and not vehicle, aircraft, or UAV. The choice of the word "phenomena" was very deliberate....

The precise definition of "phenomena" is : "a fact or situation that is observed to exist or happen, especially one whose cause or explanation is in question."

The NAVY is clearly communicating that the observed phenomena is ALIEN.

Its not of earthly origin. We are living in a post-disclosure world many people especially on ATS are currently experiencing cognitive dissonance...which is understandable given the gravity of our current state.
We need to move the conversation forward and start planning for the Post-Disclosure word. Today is year one of After Disclosure :

1 A.D.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

That's a hell of a leap in logic. You must be tired.

As for cognitive dissonance, believe me i am ready for absolutely anything. The crazier the better. But i do require evidence. All of this "disclosure already happened" is gaslighting.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The celebration is about to begin....More Breaking News Coming Your Way!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Please let's try to have a constructive mature conversation.

Okay, this should be interesting...

The precise definition of "phenomena" is : "a fact or situation that is observed to exist or happen, especially one whose cause or explanation is in question."

No, they are not.

You do realise that "UAPs" (a British MoD construction) stands for "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena"?

Its not of earthly origin. We are living in a post-disclosure world many people especially on ATS are currently experiencing cognitive dissonance...which is understandable given the gravity of our current state.
We need to move the conversation forward and start planning for the Post-Disclosure word. Today is year one of After Disclosure :

1 A.D.

Excuse my obvious cognitive dissonance, but when does this constructive mature conversation actually begin? Or are you building up to it?

Come on, Cellty, you can do better than this.

edit on 26-9-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
For the true believers....the manuscript has now been peer-reviewed and accepted for publication!!! Excellent work!!

Estimating Flight Characteristics of Anomalous Unidentified Aerial Vehicles

The fact that these UAVs display no flight surfaces or apparent propulsion mechanisms, and do not produce sonic booms or excessive heat that would be released given the hundreds of GigaWatts of power that we expect should be involved (Figure 3C), strongly suggests that these anomalous craft are taking advantage of technology, engineering, or physics that we are unfamiliar with. For example, the Tic-Tac UAV dropping from 28,000 ft to sea level in 0.78 s involved at least 4.3 × 1011 J of energy (assuming a mass of 1000 kg), which is equivalent to about 100 tons of TNT, or the yield of 200 Tomahawk cruise missiles, released in 3 of a second. One would have expecteda catastrophic effect on the surrounding environment. This does not rule out the possibility that these UAVs have been developed by governments, organizations, or individuals on Earth, but it suggests that these UAVs and the technologies they employ may be of extraterrestrial origin.

These unidentified craft typically exhibit anomalous flight characteristics, such as traveling at extremely high speeds, changing direction or accelerating at extremely high rates, and hovering motionless for long periods of time. Furthermore, these craft appear to violate the laws of physics in that they do not have flight or control surfaces, any visible means of propulsion apparently violating Newton’s Third Law, and can operate in multiple media, such as space (low Earth orbit), air, and water without apparent hindrance, sonic booms, or heat dumps [4]

edit on 26-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Thankyou busy reading it.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

As for a "constructive mature conversation", I'm pretty sure there will be an announcement about when it's going to be announced that it will take place.

These ttsa cult followers and ttsa have a ticking clock....all these announcements and associated BS are on the tictac tock. It's all on them to deliver...

It's all on them..live by and die on it.

Tick Tock Wombles...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

OMG...I really am psychic !!

I take everything back. You really are.

You will hear it here first when it has happened.

edit on 26/9/2019 by mirageman because: ....

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Knuth and Powell who authored those papers are already believers in the ETH (extra-terrestrial hypothesis).

Still we shouldn't jump to our own conclusions until it has been digested and BaaBlacksheep comes back with a full critical analysis and appraisal after reading it all.

edit on 26/9/2019 by mirageman because: ...

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join