It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This May Be One Of The Greatest, Little Known Conspiracies in History!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

This Battle changed Canadian History like no other event. It started on 13th September 1759, Using midnight day marker, Alnilam was rising at location, if James Wolfe had chosen any other day, he might have lost, so belief in the stars can change history.

Is this some sort of sorcery? Like, I don't know. It's all starting to really freak me out a little.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

...beyond chance so for this we can write down the groups or group we feel were responsible, so my take is the architect, political masons, the Monarch and Knights Hospitaller Governor Generals or some other secret society that i can't find, but these people are all in political circles and effect the political map of the world.

This stuff surpasses Dan Brown.

Why?

Because it's reality, not fiction.

Astro, you're really making me start to think.

I'm forming connections and seeing patterns now thanks to your star/events on earth mapping.

It's crazy!

I feel like - and I'm just putting this out there as a question without intentional offense to you - I feel like you are trying to convert me to something. Are you a Born Again Christian or something using this stuff to persuade me to leave the Fraternity?

I can deal with factual information, no problem. It's just that you're throwing it at me at lightning speed and I'm really having a hard time digesting it all.

If your aim is to make me want to leave Freemasonry and join a Christian church group, forget it. I don't even believe Jesus was a real historical figure.

Nor am I a Satanist or a Luciferian, as some people think I am just because I'm a Freemason. That's absurd.

At the very most, I simply accept the existence of a Supreme Being, a Great Architect/Geometer of the Universe. Period. Its imprint is EVERYWHERE I look, macro and micro, It's there.

The closest thing that I could find to my beliefs was Freemasonry, so I asked to become a member. I don't fit in with any church, synogogue, ashram, mosque, etc....I feel like I fit in with my Lodge.

Geez!

I don't know about all this seemingly hocus-pocus stuff you're talking to me about. I can't deny that you're on to something though - something BIG, out of this world maybe..........

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I wonder who really made the Parliament Building in New Zealand, the shape it is called today....the architect Basil Spence or did Sir Kieth Holyoake ask to shape it like a BEEHIVE

Holyoak...notice the Maltese Cross on his lapel?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

skepdic.com...
Thank you CM. Never heard of him.

Though going over what you shared, some logic came to the surface.

Velikovsky is certainly ingenious. His explanations of parallels among ancient myths are very entertaining, interesting and apparently plausible. His explanation of universal collective amnesia of these worlds in collision is highly amusing and equally improbable. Imagine we're on earth 3,500 years ago when an object about the same size as our planet is coming at us from outer space! It whacks us a couple of times, spins our planet around so that its rotation stops and starts again, creates great heat and upheavals from within the planet and yet the most anyone can remember about these catastrophes are things like "....and the sun stood still" [Joshua 10: 12-13] and other stories of darkness, storms, upheavals, plagues, floods, snakes and bulls in the sky, etc. No one in ancient times mentions an object the size of earth colliding with us. You'd think someone amongst these ancient peoples, who all loved to tell stories, would have told their grandchildren about it. Someone would have passed it on. But no one on earth seems to remember such an event.

Well, many cultures around the world do have flood myths of one type or another. Virtually no one has any record of what actually happened. Except, for Enki himself, who detailed the event using a scribe. And Enki himself tells us some things will be kept secret. And their is little doubt that those secrets were not shared with mankind, before the flood.

Why no mass memories? For one, anyone who might have seen the "event" with their own eyes, were killed outright by the devastation, therefor not able to share the experience. And two, those that survived were not educated to a level sufficient to explain and translate the event. Or, were given false explanations as to what happened.

What would it look like for a "Celestial" object approaching the earth? Making contact? Stopping the planets rotation?
For one, any body that size would start to blot out the Sun, on the side of its approach. If it were do it on the night side, who would see? On the day side, it would appear as though the Sun Stood still. Is there a record of that?

Undoubtedly, a body of such size entering our atmosphere would cause great cloud formations, storms that would travel around the globe. Rain! Who could see through clouds, at night? Or storms, that lasted for 40 days, what ever a day was during such a period.

It is not logical to assume a planet spit out another planet, but it is logical to assume, a planet spit out a construct. A construct that could operate on secret knowledge, technology...

Our oceans past were not known prior to WWII. They held their secrets a very long time. No one prior to that were able to extrapolate the evidence, for they were not able to, SEE. And that is the basis of Science!

Again, thank you CM...

Hello again, my friend, ASE! Nice to 'see' you here.

I read Velikovsky's 'Worlds in Collision' (in hard cover from the local library no less, lol!) many years ago but decided to reject it as pseudo-science after just a cursory analysis of it. I haven't thought of it since, until your post above, lol.

I love this forum.

I read you comments and I couldn't agree more with you.

ETA: ASE, have you watched the Ancient Aliens series? I'm watching it again, no thanks to Astro.
There's a lot about Sirius alignments in the show.
edit on 3-3-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

...i wonder why this Australian Millennium silver dollar would show Sirius and obelisks....which has nothing to do with Australian culture?

Taken from the era of the Egyptians, the reverse design recognises the first people to accurately measure the solar year, the basis for the modern calendar. The Sun on a gold insert and the morning star (Sirius) are shown rising above Cleopatra's Needle, an obelisk which originally stood in the Temple of the Sun in ancient Heliopolis. A colour satellite image of Earth completes the central design and is surrounded by winged sun disc images incorporating the cobra and vulture goddesses with the God Ra. Dieties around the outside are holding up the world.
[1]

The Queen would have approved the coin...as her head is on the other side....

I don't know anything about the process whereby the Queen approves a coin, do you? Nor has a search revealed anything to me.

The coin's artist has some other groovy designs. He's quite talented.

It illustrates "the horrors of war"; I wonder what his stance is regarding those horrors.

Link

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

A) The odds of the alignments i'm finding could only happen on average less than twice in a month in any location.

It would therefore appear that those alignments are handpicked by 'someone'.

By whom and why are the big questions.....

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Hi Canadianmason,
Please calm down and try to desensitize your feelings, i knew you would go into a melt down when you started grasping my research, i can get overloaded myself due to disablement and moving soon as well, the last thing i need is you going flaky now, ha ha!
I have a few unfinished threads, and have seen that your wife has posted on a Harry Potter Thread that i need to reply to!
Everything takes so long when you are paraplegic, i now have other important things to do, i will be back soon. I have too many bags, i don't have much feeling or control below the waist.

edit on 4-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: adding info

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I see you have made a connection to Dan Brown and David Icke, but be careful of where your imagination takes you!
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
However i find Opus Dei comical featured in the Da Vinci Code, that is alleged was started because of a vision on 2nd October 1928, in Madrid, Spain, i don't believe them, i will show why on next thread section.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

ASE, have you watched the Ancient Aliens series?
Maybe a couple of episodes. Some may think folks like us should watch it like when we were kids, watching Superman, or Batman.

I don't like watching TV on a regular basis, generally. Today I see the covert agenda laid bare.

I don't like the Title "Ancient Aliens", because there is nothing "Alien" about them, for that time period, or this one.

Though, I'm not against educating the populous of the world, as long as it is in its proper context.

Thanks for the shout out..

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
So if we look at the reasons for choosing 2nd October 1928 in Madrid, it is obvious, on this day at location, Egyptian day marker was used at location, so as the Sun rose, Sirius was culminating.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
Sorry All Seeing Eye, I read your fascinating thread sections but i don't comment, i need a level of proof about aliens, but the odds are that there is other life in the Cosmos!
Hi CanadianMason,
I don't think that the English branch of the Knight Hospitallers are particularly Catholic, i don't think that Queen Elisabeth 2nd is sub servant to the Pope as she is the head of The Church of England.
In England there has been many Catholic plots against the crown, so feel a lot of non-connected societies who can be opposed to each other use star lore.
An example of a Catholic plot that is often mentioned is "The Gunpowder Plot that happened on 5th November 1605 in London, but this is a Julian Date and before England and colonies started using the Gregorian Calendar in 1752, therefor you need to add 10 days to astronomy program in 1605 to show correct star alignments.
Trust me i am telling the truth about this, you may need to read about this a little on link below, after 1700 up to 1752 you need to add 11 days.
en.wikipedia.org...
Details about this Catholic plot is below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So it may seem strange for you to give an astronomy graph dated 15th November 1605, instead of 5th November 1605, for the Gunpowder Plot, however it is the only way you will get an accurate star chart for the day of the plot, interestingly as the Sun rose in London on day, Sirius and Alnilam were setting being a fairly rare alignment along the horizon, sorry last post for a few days, i'm busy packing up to move to my new flat, i'll be back!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Okay, I'll try to calm down, lol....sheesh...

I promise I won't get all

...but it was like a
lightbulb lit up for me and I lost my composure there for a moment or two...I've regained it now, I think, I hope.

----

I told my wife you'd be replying to her Harry Potter post and she's looking forward to it. She's always been a fan.

---

That's quite a stellar diagnoses there...at least Dr. Varma says it was a pleasure to review you...I guess that means you were pleasant with him?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

David Icke? No, I didn't make that connection. I don't think the Queen et al are lizard people from outer space like he does. Talk about flaky!
edit on 4-3-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hi Canasianmasion,
I'm tapping in bed now, you asked if coins that have the queens head on one side needs royal approval, in Britain you do need it, but i think the Governor General put samples in a dispatch box to the Queen from Australia.
www.royalmintmuseum.org.uk...
Please scroll down link above to "Design of United Kingdom Coins".
The Governor General in Australia at the moment is Peter Cosgrove, who is Catholic and a Knight of the Order of St John, which means Knight Hospitaller , please scroll down link to "Honours and Awards:-
en.wikipedia.org...
I have written to your wife on the Harry Potter thread, does she really have 300 shoes, i am thinking the only place for your clothes would be the garden shed, lol!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

"...i knew you would go into a melt down when you started grasping my research, i can get overloaded myself due to disablement and moving...."

By the way, how can you be both 'disabled' and 'moving' all at the same time?

(You're the one who told me you had a 'dark' sense of humour; so do I.)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I wonder.
Have you found any historical events that don't have any particular arrangement of stars and planets?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The Governor General in Australia at the moment is Peter Cosgrove, who is Catholic and a Knight of the Order of St John, which means Knight Hospitaller , please scroll down link to "Honours and Awards:- en.wikipedia.org...

My wife's father and all the way back to her great-grandfather five generations (back to around the 1730s) removed were all members of one of the oldest, if not the oldest Roman Catholic Order, the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem. They were also all Masons. Weird, huh?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I wonder.
Have you found any historical events that don't have any particular arrangement of stars and planets?

On the surface, your question appears to be Aristotelian in nature.

I think Astro has said that there are only two times per month that the stellar events in question can occur. If I'm right (Astro will undoubtedly correct me if I'm not), there are therefore a limited number of earth events that can occur in conjunction with those particular stellar events. That would mean that there are a countless number of more earth events that do not happen at the same time as those stellar arrangements. Logically, then, it wouldn't surprise me if Astro has found more non-alignments than alignments over the course of his studies.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I wonder.
LOL

Trash collection and disposal never seems to be documented in the stars.

Imagine, half of our existence, not documented. Where is the Zodiac sign for trash? LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join