It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This May Be One Of The Greatest, Little Known Conspiracies in History!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm an astronomer or to be correct, an Archaeoastronomer, i study stuff like Maeshowe where some thought the day should start on previous sunset to Gregorian Calendar date, which wasn't even thought of then, so long ago, the Sun's rays illuminates the the entrance to the tomb on the the previous sunset, 20th December, Winter Solstice. So must be deliberate, So does Newgrange Tomb, however this is by sunrise on 21st December, many beliefs have been brought forward into modern times, thus by looking at the sky, we can allegedly spot many deliberate alignments at location even in modern times, regarding Secret Societies, Religions and Politicians who use sunrise as start of the being ancient Egyptian and Roman day start, ancient Greek day start being previous sunset, like Florentine Calendar, or modern midnight.
Links below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.youtube.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
It is probable that the oldest astrology belief techniques were called Parans or Paranatellonta listed below, don't worry it is real astronomy:-
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
An example to if i was a Hermetic astrologer, i would have started this thread at 14:00 in London, UK, which is where i live, i didn't do that, it's over an hour later but if i had done this then Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star would be rising along the horizon in the East at location, astronomy graph below, on next post i will be back soon to continue!

edit on 15-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

edit on 15-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: adding link

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Opps sorry Canadian Mason, i'm so busy with packing to move, i have put this thread on wrong forum, can the Moderaters switch it to General Conspiracies?

edit on 15-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62
If i was to show the above graph on an astrology wheel, which i'm leaving at the bottom of the page, you will see 12 lines on the horoscope, four lines are thicker and are important being a Sun Cross, any stars that are on these lines are important to beliefs at location, the red indicated line on left is the Eastern Horizon, the opposite line is the Western horizon, the thick line on chart that points up marked in red is the culminating angle, the opposite is the Nadir. I know it looks weird to be a cross, but please remember the planet Earth leans through the Poles.
A link to a Sun Cross is below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
If either Sirius or Alnilam is aligned to one of the branches of the Sun Cross it could mean deliberate Hermetic Astrology if on a day of large events happening at that location.

edit on 15-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Fascinating thank you for the contribution.
Do you also study Eastern astrology and astronomy?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Astrology AND a conspiracy... I'm intrigued already!

Can't wait to see where you go with this...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Hi Dashen and Boadicea,
I'm not as good with Verdic astrological beliefs!
Hermetic beliefs align to Sirius and Alnilam, but they use day starts, which be Sunset previous to date, which is ancient Greek day start, many countries still use this, midnight day start being fairly modern and Sunrise day marker that is Ancient Egyptian and Roman, i use one degree of margin and the Sun appears to move one degree a day, so the next day any alignment has moved on!
There are four angles that can be aligned to Sirius or Alnilam on the Sun Cross, being where the Sun rises at location or sets, plus both culminating and opposite being the Nadir.
At any location this means these two stars cannot be able fit more than 24 days out of 365 days, being 3 day beginnings, and four angles, 3 multiply 4 for each star.
However it does not work out like that, as one midnight alignment is usually lost using Summer time, and there are days when alignments double up, the most in modern era we can get would be 22 days so under twice a month, so deliberate alignments can stick out like a sore thumb. I will continue soon with an example!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Pennsylvania was admitted to the US Union on 12th December 1787, please read link:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Philadelphia was the Capitol during this period, so i have used it as a fix, midnight day marker was used, how this works is Due South is the culminating angle in the Northern Hemisphere, and Due North is the culminating angle in Southern Hemisphere.
I will explain my astronomy graph on next post

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Are you familiar with the British landscape zodiac?

I'm not asking for a detailed answer, just curious.

edit on 16-2-2019 by FataMorgana because: precession

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So using midnight day marker being Due South we find Alnilam and Jupiter culminating within one degree, the chances of that happening by chance by any angle at that location is under 2 times in a month, however the alignment also includes Jupiter that has a different orbit time around the Sun of 11:86 years, this didn't happen again until 12 December 1870, over 80 years later, so is a rare alignment.
en.wikipedia.org...
Jupiter is alleged to be the King of Planets, a very fortunate planet that enhances and expands anything it is aligned to, and in this case is Alnilam, Belt of Orion, and Osiris star involved in Hermetic philosophy and belief in astrology.
www.tarot.com...
I feel this could be masonic, few masons are hermetic, but some are, all in all by hermetic standards it is a very favourable astrology alignment, but tomorrow i can show how the Nazi's aligned the party that is similar, but not connected to Freemasons!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FataMorgana
I'll chat tomorrow, i'm getting tired ZZZZZzzzzz

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff Astronomer62, S&F!
Really looking forward to delving into this info.
Thanks for sharing.

-MWNN

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
Opps sorry Canadian Mason, i'm so busy with packing to move, i have put this thread on wrong forum, can the Moderaters switch it to General Conspiracies?

Hello, my friend! Great start and, I think this Forum is an appropriate place for your thread. In my estimation, it shouldn't have to be moved to 'General Conspiracies'. While it is a 'conspiracy', you will show evidence that it ties in nicely with 'Secret Societies', as you have taught me previously.

Good luck with your move, Astro.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.
edit on 15-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The study of 'archeoastronomy' being the "investigation of the astronomical knowledge of prehistoric cultures" [1], what do you make of Clive Ruggles's description of it as:

"...[A] field with academic work of high quality at one end but uncontrolled speculation bordering on lunacy at the other"?
[2]

...Maeshowe....

It seems that this place was as good as any in which to seek shelter during a snow storm in the 12th century; but doing so drove some to lunacy. [3]

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Clive Ruggles is huge in this area of research, but he holds back from beliefs being carried forward into modern times, that is highly controversial, which is why i started with Pennsylvania being accepted into the Union of the United States, it is very rare for both Jupiter and Alnilam to be culminating, it didn't happen again for over 80 years in that LOCATION!

I have no problem with the chart, if masons did deliberately choose time and date, it was favourable and due to beliefs would signal good times ahead for the United States....if they wanted to express that by Hermetic astrology, i can say good luck to them, however all this changes history, lets look at the chart of the Nazi Party, astronomy below, i'm not linking to masonic hermetic beliefs!!

edit on 16-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The above chart means by midnight day marker Nazi Germany was following astrology the same way, as both Alnilam and Sirius are marked out in Hermetic Beliefs, the difference is including Jupiter for at the location of Munich, Sirius and Jupiter never again aligned at midnight on 5th January til 2002, approx. 80 years later so is very rare.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Does any of this in any way lead us to 2021 for any reasons at all? Does that date play into anything ?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all
Hi, you need to give me more info to why you are interested in 2021?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FataMorgana
I peek into the other thread sometimes...

Are you familiar with the British landscape zodiac?

I'm not asking for a detailed answer, just curious.

Sorry I don't study this but know of it.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It must be noted that i have started explaining the Sun Cross, however the Nazi's did use this, and the Swastika.
They had a lot of strange beliefs including Thule and Vril:-

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The Bavarian Soviet Republic didn't last long but seems to be aligned to the stars at the Capital Munich. Egyptian sunrise day marker was chosen, as the Sun rose both Jupiter and the Isis Star Sirius aligned to the Nadir, Jupiter is slightly off set as it is just over one degree from Nadir, but is still a rare alignment.
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join