It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This May Be One Of The Greatest, Little Known Conspiracies in History!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Hi Canadian Mason,
It is good to see you back, i have missed our debate!!!
Tomorrow i'll be doing something unusual for me, I'll be looking at the Paran interpretation of Theresa May's birth chart, that you could find interesting, Sirius and Alnilam may have brought her to high office but she has been a weak Prime Minister, so inconclusive regarding any power it is alleged these stars hold!
There isn't anything deliberate regarding a birthday!

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62
For a Politician, Theresa May has an auspicious birth chart, at midnight day marker she has Alnilam rising, and at ancient Egyptian Day Marker being Sunrise she has Sirius Culminating.
Below astronomy graph no.1.

She was born on 1st October 1956 in Eastbourne, UK. Link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
She did achieve high office however made a lot of mistakes, and will not be remembered as a great Prime Minister!
Perhaps it is the Hermetic Rituals that hold power when the stars align?
below is astronomy graph no.2.

edit on 27-5-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hi CanadianMason,
I thought i would make a more detailed look at Brexit over a series of thread sections about the E.U., but when Britain joined it was called the E.E.C. on 1st January 1973, as government is set in London, i'm going to show the astronomical graph in this Location, which shows Sirius culminating by using midnight day marker, please note that the top of graph to the left 00:00 means midnight. www.bbc.co.uk...
Secret hermetic deliberate astrology has been used throughout UK's stay in the European Union!

edit on 28-5-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Theresa May announced a General Election on 18th April 2017 outside No Ten Downing Street:-
www.youtube.com...
She started to come out the door approx. 11:02am however she is already talking by clock on youtube video above that shows 11:05
The day marker was ancient Egyptian being sunrise with Sirius on Due North or Nadir.
The other chart below is actual time Theresa May came out of number 10 Downing street, being 11:02am.

edit on 4-6-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

An example to if i was a Hermetic astrologer, i would have started this thread at 14:00 in London, UK, which is where i live, i didn't do that, it's over an hour later but if i had done this then Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star would be rising along the horizon in the East at location, astronomy graph below, on next post i will be back soon to continue!

So, if you had started this thread at 14:00 in London, UK....what would the benefit be?

It seems many of the bits of information suggest a vague notion of fortuitous timings for inauguration. So what's the nature of, or logic behind, the perceived gain for these alignments?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stroikabot1982

An example to if i was a Hermetic astrologer, i would have started this thread at 14:00 in London, UK, which is where i live, i didn't do that, it's over an hour later but if i had done this then Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star would be rising along the horizon in the East at location, astronomy graph below, on next post i will be back soon to continue!

So, if you had started this thread at 14:00 in London, UK....what would the benefit be?

It seems many of the bits of information suggest a vague notion of fortuitous timings for inauguration. So what's the nature of, or logic behind, the perceived gain for these alignments?

My investigation is purely by being an Archaeoastronomer, the day markers of events, or timing of events is called electional astrology, we seem to have used this for thousands of years, link below:-
www.jstor.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Stroikabot1982
I see you come from Canada, a great deal of further information regarding my posts can be found by reading from page 13 on wards from thread below:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
In 2016 top level Freemasons made a day for Scottish Rite being 12th November 2016, link below
www.youtube.com...
I thought the day may be aligned to Sirius, so i started checking locations, it didn't come up in America, but there was an alignment jn a Scottish town of Roslin:-
www.rosslynchapel.com...

edit on 12-6-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

God hates maths. Pretty sure the world isn't ruled by appealing art and perfectly straight cinder blocks. I'll beat you over the head with a crooked stick and break your protractor into countless nonsymetrical pieces.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join