It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This May Be One Of The Greatest, Little Known Conspiracies in History!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

...4 minutes out of 24 HOURS! The odds of this being by chance are very slim!

Not humanly possible, right?

So, what's the alternative?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Perhaps 4th July 1776 wasn't only chosen for the star alignments, but they had lost Jerusalem on 4th July 1187 with the Battle of Hattin, but they managed to keep the U.S. so good luck to them, the English did have a flaky king at the time!
en.wikipedia.org...
I'm tired so to finish now on a happier note, my father was a founding mason of Goffs Oak Lodge, link below:-
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
To deliberately start an attack at a precise time is possible, remember the Assassination of Lincoln on other thread?
There are only two options to my thesis and research:-
A) The vast majority of the dates and astronomy i show are deliberately aligned by humans, or
B) Something else is aligning the stars...perhaps your "Creator"....i am not sure about what the message is though.
Both options tend to spill battery acid on the brain.

edit on 15-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Indeed. Your research is pouring acid into my brain!

Is there perhaps a third alternative?

Non human.

Not the Creator.

Something else?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
There is another option, that you need to talk to your wife, "Luna Lovegood" about, the philosophy of beliefs and spiritual matters isn't one i often talk about as they are not proven, perhaps the creator isn't in complete control of the universe?
All religions tend to say there is duality, for every "Good God" there is an opposite "Evil God".
en.wikipedia.org...
However i'm highly suspicious of some groups, perhaps unfounded, i have a suspicious nature, one is below:-
www.lucistrust.org...
I might have idea's about the spiritual realm, but i don't have proof, but i do have unexplained events that have happened in my life that i thought of as evil, link below:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It must be noted that i don't have morbid fascinations with what i study, but i have seen the illegal video of the terrorist action in New Zealand, it is sickening! Strangely as the video camera is on the terrorist's head, and you can only see his arms and guns, it reminds you of a few video games made the same way.
My impression reminded me of the Terminator film, with the Police Station Shootout, my prayers are for the families and those still alive but injured!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
As Brenton Tarrant comes from Australia, my research takes us there tomorrow, the terrorist comes from Grafton, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Not too far away is "The Shire of Isis, whats going on, look at the logo?
en.wikipedia.org...
Also later we can investigate the role of HMS SIRIUS in Australian history.
dictionaryofsydney.org...
The story never ends!

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
By looking at the Shire of ISIS link above under "History", you will note that it was established on 1st January 1887, my chart is aligned to prominent town Childers, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
It must be noted that Australia is in the Southern Hemisphere, so culminating angle is "Due North", the opposite to Southern Hemisphere being "Due South".
Also during this late period Australia was still using LMT, meaning Local Mean Time, so using midnight day marker doesn't need a location as such for all areas would show the same.
At midnight, Sirius was culminating.
Obviously i feel an area called Isis having the Isis star culminating on given date, would have deliberate human action, astronomy graph below:-

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Another report about the original HMS Sirius can be read below:-
www.modelerscentral.com...

You will find that the ship was named the Berwick originally but was renamed Sirius on 12th October 1786.
I need to show two astronomy graphs, both obviously at the same time, below i'm showing the Sun setting on 11th October 1786, being ancient Greek day marker, the other graph will be shown on next thread section

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think the location of Sirius at time of renaming would be Deptford near estuary of the River Thames, where shipbuilders were during that time, perhaps the ship was having a minor refit. Anyhow the ship was named on 12th Oct. 1786 and we know that able seaman John Conway joined the crew on 28th October 1786 at Deptford, link below:-
hmssirius.com.au...
So as Sun set at location of HMS Sirius, Sirius star clicked into place on the Nadir at Due North, i would be astonished to find that this was not by deliberate human involvement!

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Indeed. Your research is pouring acid into my brain!

Is there perhaps a third alternative?

Non human.

Not the Creator.

Something else?

Hi Canadian Mason,
I thought i would amuse you with astrology comparison, i was born on 08/08/1956, and have a grand quintile on my birth chart, which is astrology jargon for a Pentagram.
Before i was disabled, my career was in music and Fibonacci numbers do come up and are related to musical scales, very funny:-
www.goldennumber.net...
i have found another who was born on the same day, who was an astronaut, so obviously loves astronomy like myself, but there are differences, he worked with missiles, and i couldn't live with myself being involved with potentially massive destruction based at Norad. Early in his career he did work at the PENTAGON, so like attracts like, he now works for NASA watching the skies, Ha Ha!
www.spacefacts.de...
en.wikipedia.org...
I am not keen in believing in astrology, as i'm an archaeoastronomer, but you may feel differently and i could be wrong!

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Hello, Astro! How have you been? Are you done moving into your new place yet?

Are the alignments you are showing me of human or of non-human origin? Is it humans doing it or not?

If human, then...X?

If non-human, then...Y?

Toward what purpose?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hi CanadianMasons,
I think mostly it is human, but all use the same stars XXXX Some are good, some are evil.
Some align the stars to a country because they feel it gives good fortune, in Australia's case this happened on 1st January 1901 in Sydney, Australia, which is when it become a federation and nation.
www.youtube.com...

I'm aware you feel this is like a never ending saga like "Lord of the Rings", LOL
I've left some music that seems apt:-
www.youtube.com...

Tomorrow we will investigate the Federation of Australia.
I am moving soon, within one month, things are moving along now!

edit on 18-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Greetings Astro.

This has been playing on my mind lately.

Any thoughts?

Physicists Reverse Time

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hi C.M.,
The theory involving Time Travel is well established in Quantum Physics involving "Worm Holes", however a lot of images regarding electrons etc. tend to symbolically look like Snooker balls joined together, indeed Causal Loop does use a snooker ball in diagram:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Another link to view below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
I have no idea if you like snooker but Canada did have a world champion in 1980, Cliff Thorburn, and is a game of precisely knocking balls on a level table.
When the balls are racked they are in a triangle, but if you have four of them they would form a pyramid:-
www.rulesofsnooker.com...
Professor Charles R. Henry is very interested in sacred geometry, Phi in 3-D, and began grouping mirrored balls within a pyramid with startling results regarding the human form, that is fascinating, please click on all thumb-nails on link:-
www.people.vcu.edu...
To fully understand why the Cardinal Points are used with my astrology charts of North, South, East and West can be read about below:-
www.auntyflo.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The inauguration of the commonwealth of Australia, or Federation of Australia was held on 1st January 1901 in Sydney Australia:-
getparliament.peo.gov.au...
Australia's first Prime Minister was Sir Edmund Barton who was a freemason, link below:-
fmv.org.au...
Midnight day marker was used at location, while Sirius was culminating at Due North, being the opposite angle to Northern Hemisphere!
Astronomy graph below showing Sirius culminating below at midnight day marker:-

edit on 20-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Actually i have a copy of the inauguration program, which as i am moving is already packed, but take my word for it, the ceremony started at 12pm noon, with prayers to the Christian God, by that time Sirius at location was on the Nadir or Due South in Southern Hemisphere.
Which was a little bit naughty as they were really praying to the god of Sirius being Isis and didn't know it!
I am very reasonable regarding beliefs, although spiritual in nature, but some Christians would be very angry regarding the pagan beliefs that were fitted into the inauguration ceremony!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hi CanadianMason,
I thought i would go back to Washington DC to find the original birthday of the United States Air Force, which surprisingly goes back to 1st August 1907. The location was Fort Myer which was on the fringe of Washington DC, links below:-
www.holidayscalendar.com...
www.militarybases.us...
On that day and location Sirius rose with the Sun, astronomy graph below:-

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The Prime Minister of UK resigned today, mostly because of the boring fights about how to go forward with Brexit, link below:-
www.bbc.co.uk...
On this day 62 years ago the Eurovision Song Contest started on 24th May 1956, ancient Greek day marker was used being sunset of previous day at location of Lugano, Switzerland, the Sun set in the West with Sirius and Alnilam.
en.wikipedia.org...
I wonder if we could win the contest with song below:-
www.youtube.com...
Please note extreme satire over a boring subject, it has bad language, so you have been warned.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Thanks for the warning.

How are you, Astro? It's been a while.

I think that song could win!

edit on 26-5-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join