It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This May Be One Of The Greatest, Little Known Conspiracies in History!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: Phage
I wonder.
Have you found any historical events that don't have any particular arrangement of stars and planets?
LOL

Trash collection and disposal never seems to be documented in the stars.

Imagine, half of our existence, not documented. Where is the Zodiac sign for trash? LOL

lol.....

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I know it looks like I'm replying to my own post but I'm correcting something I wrote.

I wrote, "I think Astro has said that there are only two times per month that the stellar events in question can occur."

I was wrong but fairly close. Here's what Astro 'really' said,

"A) The odds of the alignments i'm finding could only happen on average less than twice in a month in any location.
so the odds are mostly intentional that apply to an important event."

Less that twice a month!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hi, i haven't gone away, but needed time for packing up to move, although i have only approx. time period.
A great deal of my posts have been about Canada in this period for Canadianmason to grasp my research, but i have shown, whatever beliefs, mostly only just alignments to internal political application, most of which could have been from U.K.
Alignments by the stars on buildings and statues do not effect external politics or wars by Canada so doesn't have any alignments that have effected world events through history, no reason for my buddy C.M. to be concerned, but UK, and United States of America could have different interpretation, these events throughout history can be clustered to wonder how the odds of chance fail in analysis, to wars and regime change in other countries.
Canadian Mason knows my research and beliefs about the symbolic date of 11th September, Not all President Roosevelt's fire side chats on the radio were aligned to the stars, but none were more important than preparing the people for on coming war, a very auspicious fire side radio chat after sunset on 11th September 1941.

Hi Canadianmason, at least i'm not now interpreting Canada, so the heat is off, but this thread section must generate some questions!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

...fire side radio chat after sunset on 11th September 1941....

T minus 27:34 - 28:00

"And with that inner strength that comes to a free people conscious of their duty...of the righteousness of what they do, they will, with divine help and guidance, stand their ground against this latest assault against their democracy, their sovereignty, and their freedom." (Bolding mine.)

That "fire side chat after sunset on 11th September 1941", was it aligned with the stars in the Belt of Orion? I wonder if that "divine help and guidance" comes from there?

edit on 7-3-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
HI C.M.
I'm still busy so not able to write much after gossiping with Luna Lovegood.
I will show astronomy charts relating to 11th September 1941 for sunset in Washington DC later, it also means to have star alignment for Pentagon Ground Breaking Ceremony this would have to be done after sunset but not after midnight in that location.
I liked President Roosevelt but am not sure about President Truman who aligned the C.I.A.
I'm not sure that i like what they do in South America, if you haven't read about John Pilger, i think you would find his research interesting especially the Chile coup on 11th September 1973:-
johnpilger.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

When Chilean Vale President rolled through my home town, to inspect his kingdom, he noticed all the SUVs and cars and pick up trucks in the parking lot adjacent to Vale's mining operation set up here. He turned to his limo driver and said, "Who do all these vehicles belong to?" The driver replied, "They belong to the workers.". He said, "Do all the peasants own vehicles?" He was flabbergasted.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hi CanadianMason,
Sorry for the delay, but i am busy, and thought i would give you a rest in digesting information!
Lets start easy with information you already know about regarding the Washington DC "Spook" organizations,
First part of astronomical graph for C.I.A below, that President Truman put in place who was a 33 degree Freemason:-

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The C.I.A, the department of the Army, Navy and Air force were aligned to 18th September 1947 in Washington DC, but i can list far more than this soon.
The National Security Act of 1947 was aligned to Egyptian Sunrise day marker, as Sun rose, Alnilam, center star of the Belt of Orion and Osiris star was culminating at Due South.
en.wikipedia.org...
Second part of astronomy graph below showing Alnilam culminating:-

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hi CanadianMason,
You know i like puzzles and messages in the stars, so i will leave you with a puzzle, if you get stuck you can ask KsigMason. The puzzle and message relates to "We will fight to the death before you destroy us again", and involves an esoteric group and the mystical date of Friday 13th October!
The birthday of the U.S. Navy is Friday 13th October 1775, the Continental Congress was sitting in Philadelphia at the time.
Graph below shows midnight day marker with Sirius rising in the East at location, it is an easy puzzle so wont give you a headache LOL! www.timeanddate.com...

edit on 12-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Knights Templar?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Knights Templar?

Have a cigar Canadian Mason, correct answer!
The U.S. Continental Army was formed by Congress, who were sitting in Philadephia at the time of 14 June 1775, midnight day marker chosen as Alnilam clicks into place on Nadir or Due North.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The United States Army War College was established 27th November 1901 in Washington DC, on this day and location Egyptian Sunrise day marker was chosen, as Alnilam set in the West, not logo with three stars on link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The United States Naval Academy was established on 10th October 1845, ancient Greek day marker was used being sunset of previous day shown below:-

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi Canadian Mason,
This is cluster research, one is related to another!,
Second part of the Naval Academy is below established on 10th October 1845, in Annapolis, Maryland, however ancient Greek day start is previous sunset, while Sirius clicked into place on the Nadir or Due North direction.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 14-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

This is a bad day for me involving white Supremacist idiots, who can get drunk with esoteric secrets, as far as we know Brenton Tarrant was the terrorist who killed 49 in mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand today being 15th March 2019, which is probably intentional being "The Ides of March", a date of auspicious nature, Julius Caesar was murdered on this date in 0044 BC, and is like Friday 13th October to Knights Templar's for unfortunate days!
Indeed Czar (meaning Caesar) Nicholas II of Russia abdicated on 15 March 1917, and we know what happened to him and his family!
en.wikipedia.org...
It is alleged that he was inspired by Anders Behring Breivik plus others, i will write about this later as things become clearer! He live streamed the mass murder by video to his Facebook account which now has been taken off, what a sick idiot!
Local time in Christchurch was 13:40pm when he started this attack, i use one degree margin, so for Sirius to be rising in Christchurch, New Zealand on this day at time of attack is 4 minutes out of 24 HOURS! The odds of this being by chance are very slim! Astronomy graph below:-

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
As yet we must be alert to newspapers publishing lies, however it is alleged that Brenton Tarrant in his manifesto was linked to a fringe Knight Templar group!
heavy.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Hello, my friend! I hope all is well with you. How is your move going?

Today's tragedy in New Zealand probably has multicontextual meanings; likely, those meanings will emerge over the next few days as synchromystics such as Goro Adachi digest the information.

How do you interpret the fact that this tragedy aligns with the rising of Sirius on the Eastern horizon?

What does it mean?

What does it mean when the Sun, Venus and Jupiter align on the same dates for the two recent 737 crashes? And on many other significant disaster dates?

Further Research Link

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

He said “no group ordered my attack. I make the decision myself. Though I did contact the reborn Knights Templar for a blessing in support of the attack, which was given.”

~ Brenton Tarrant

You mean like this guy, Tarrant's inspiration?

Two seriously messed up individuals.

Very sick.

Edited to Add: Okay, just did a bit more research and found out this guy, who was Tarrant's inspiration, was a Freemason, too!

Kind of looks a little like Paul Bernardo who allegedly was also a Freemason...hm.......very, very strange and quite a bit disturbing, to say the least.

There used to be a picture on the internet of Paul Bernardo wearing Masonic regalia. It's been scrubbed! I can't find it.

edit on 15-3-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi Canadian Mason,
Obviously just because one freemason turned out to be a sandwich short of a picnic, doesn't mean we should tar and feather all freemasons.
But the far right secret societies during our era have cleverly established new orders having the Knights Templar name, one i could think of would be Knights Templar International, who British Jim Dowson belongs to, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
However the Lodge that Breivik belonged to, being St. Olaf did tell lies as they said they had only seen him four times but he become a 3rd degree Freemason, please scroll down link below to "Freemasons".
en.wikipedia.org...
My father was a founding member of a lodge and Preceptor:-
en.wikipedia.org...
As a small boy i understood the amount of study needed to get 3 degrees of Freemasonry, you don't just get it, you have to go to a lot of lodge meetings!
I have never seen anything in astrology that can link any disaster together when producing many examples, but i could be wrong, but i think the alignments of Sirius and Alnilam to dates is deliberate!
Thanks for the Pentagrams, my only thought on that is PHI, but i do have them, so perhaps i'm wrong about astrology?
At least my name is Derek, not Damien LOL.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

LOL, Derek! You are not wrong. Good Great Geometrician of the Universe, since meeting you, Derek, my world reality has taken a nose-dive into a rabbit hole the likes of which Alice would envy me for.

Your father was a Freemason?!

That explains a lot.

Good Lord, Astro, I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't some sort of higher power behind all of these meaningful, synchromystic so-called coincidences.

It could not have all been pre-planned, could it?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join