It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What To Ask An Alien?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Oh I can hear you say "that sounds lovely! Oh how much I'd like to see it!" Would you start recommending a student exchange program right away, or just you on a one way trip?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'd want to come back , in the months or years I'd been away hundreds of years would have passed on Earth so curiosity would bring me home.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Maybe not. Maybe they travel through something similiar to beaming their ship? Or through wormholes with no time dilation?
That would be even better, right? Come back and your friends and family are still here to hear your adventure.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I just go to Wal-Mart after hours and ask all my questions. Sorry can't tell you what they said it's Top-Secret. shhhh.

If I met an Alien, probably would use a bit of critical thinking and discernment before I asked my first question, and then do more listening than talking.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I would formally welcome him to Earth and communicate/tell him I would like to learn about his civilization.....

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Taking notes, right? Or even better record it all. That would be my advice to everybody claiming they got abducted regularly: always go to sleep with a camera in hand.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I guess the big question would be, what would YOU do with the information you were given? Assuming the information was true. More than likely you would later regret the choice of questions and the information would only lead you to more questions or suicide. My guess most people, if not all cannot handle the truth, in the sense of not capable of understanding, and being in the state of denial like most of you already are. An answer to a question only leaves further curiosity.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

But what would you start with? Biology seems as an important stepping stone before culture, not?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: I1Am1Ready1Are1You

That's true. Maybe right away schedule further meetings? And I would tour the world giving talks each week about everything I learned.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The first thing I'd say is "Hello, Zglyxt, this here is my lawyer. He'd like to talk to you about that anal probing you did a while back."

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Similarly

"When's the best time to visit Uranus ?"

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hiya. As for abduction, I say forget embarrassing humanity as it does that constantly all by itself, and any abductor needs a quick attitude adjustment, if possible.

But, if strictly a social or business call, I'd say make it about them and their needs, as why be so self centered? Like what would you like to achieve here? How may I make that endeavor most comfortable for you?

My one selfish question might be "Do you know how I would achieve homeostasis? "

At this point, I'd likely note them and move on by, as the alien in my head keeps me pretty busy.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Well if I was abducted / kidnapped.. I would fight with everything I have
If I was invited then its another story
First I would calmly introduce myself
Then i would ask who they are and where they come from
Perhaps ask for a tour of their home.. and I would give a tour of mine..
Perhaps ask them about lifespans.. and how they deal with death and whats beyond.
I would like to know about other lifeforms in space besides them..
I would ask what they know about big bang..
The size of the universe.. what is beyond the universe ?
How did life start on earth and how did humans become.
I would ask them to show themselves to all humans, independence style.. just for laughs

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
could I go for a ride, and would you, could you help us get past our current gridlock with respect to dealing with maybe one or two of our current world crisies, and I am thinking climate change for starters. That is all.......

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'd ask the alien if he/she wanted to go to a bar with me where some of my old friends congregate.....we are getting old and wrinkly, it would fit right in.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'd ask is that anal probe really necessary or are you guys just being dicks?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

What is your objective?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Aliens are bad mmmkay

Nah I don't know what I'd ask tbh without trying to be funny and failing again, my honest question to them would be... Are you's omniscient. Their answer to that question would decide my next question.
Yes....is there a supreme being?
No.....what do you want the answer too?
Are questions I might ask, but there would be so many questions to ask
edit on 13-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thought about this a bit. Seen too many scifi movies.

"Do you come in peace?" They probably don't speak English or understand what "Peace" means to me.

"Why did you choose/come to Earth?" Again, probably no way to really communicte by "words."

I would then try to communicate with math-as a common denominator.

I really enjoyed the movie "Arrival" and its take on alien communication.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join